main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attack of the "clones"??

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Ismene-Resin, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ismene-Resin

Ismene-Resin Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2002
    Um... has anyone else noticed that the clones of Jango Fett actually don't look like him at all? I wasn't quite sure about this until I flicked through an "episode 2 visual encyclopedia" where they showed a clone. Did I just (as per usual :)) miss the point or part of the film completely? Should I throw away my claim of "star wars fan" in disgrace because I really should know? Or do I just have a really hard time distinguishing faces? (which is probably the case!) Help!

2. Antigone_Maroon

Antigone_Maroon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Yey! Ally! No they don't look like clones or yes they do look like unclones (okay too confusing). However I do not think that we should abandon George on this one but just let it pass as yet another one of his unexplained and extremely confusing details of Star Wars universe.

3. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    I think what you have slightly missed here, is that there clones are altered in some ways, and they are infact younger than Jango Fett, and Jango look's more older, and harder faced, as he's been alot more Wars, and had more fight's than any of them, he's also got facial scar's on his face, and the clones dont have any scar's, they dont look "IDENTICAL" but they do infact look "SIMILAR" they are younger, and slightly altered, and haven't yet been used in a battle, remember that, i dont think its a loop hole, or a plot hole, or anything like that.

I hope I've helped in some sort of way, if not i'll try and come up with a new batch of information for you to fall asleep with. :)

4. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    What Yin said :p

And, of course, it's more than possible that in the course of his many adventures Jango got so beat up he needed cosmetic surgery :)

5. darth-hayn

darth-hayn Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Check out the visual dictionary again and it states "Blank character and accelerated growth shape clone face slightly differently from clone-source".Top right hand corner of page 37.

6. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    I know what you're talking about. I simply made the comment at school and I got the big, 'you're not a Star Wars fan,' but they are clones. Go figure right?

7. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    Listen to what Yin-Jun and darth-hayn say. that is the answer!!! :)

8. Anouilh_Sith

Anouilh_Sith Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2002
    Does anyone know what the new film of Star Wars is going to be called?

9. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    Well, thats a LONG Way off from now, because i dont think george lucas had finished writing it yet. we should here about the name over the next few years. however, if you look in the episode 3 news archives there are a lot of names suggested by fans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.