main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Attention Moron: Your Pal is Stealing Your Gal! (J/J, Kyp/Anja, more) Complete! NEW STORY PART 9/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    It's HERE. . . ;)

Title: Attention Moron: Your Pal is Stealing Your Gal

Timeframe: Post Destiny's Way/Pre Force Heretic

Genre: AU Comedy

Summary: Brodey tries to figure out the women in his life during a time where danger from bioterrorism and Wes Janson in a dress plagues the galaxy. ;)

Characters: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Anja Gallandro, Rogues, Wraiths, Han, Leia, Luke, Mara, Jacen, and of course Brodey, Siri and Gramps! ;)

Notes: If you don't know who this Brodey guy is and want to read up, there are links to the previous stories in this series (The Fall of a Dynasty Series) in my profile. I will add them below here later.

The Essentials - In order to know what's going on, these are pretty much required reading. ;) :

Jaina's Drunken Night and Hungover Morning Rewrite! (NJO humor)

Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go (NJO J/J, Kyp/Anja and OC humor and angst)

The Optionals - These aren't necessary reading, but they provide good filler and insight into the characters in this story:

Worst. Roommate. Ever. (Original Character humor, Pre NJO)

Don't Piss Off the Dark Jedi (NJO Kyp/Jaina/OC humor and tension)

The Sequel - Yeah, there's a story after this one that's already complete:

You're All I've Been Hoping For (NJO Kyp/Anja & others. Humor/Angst)

If you want word files to my previous stories, PM me with your email and I will give them to you! :)

Now, here is the story. . . ;)

The sharp pounding on an apartment door echoed hollowly through the early morning. It was loud enough to raise the dead, but the half-naked body of Brodey Narundi remained motionless, sprawled out and face down on his sleeping pallet.

It wasn?t that he wasn?t awake or couldn?t hear the knocking accompanied by Siri?s impatient screaming as she chewed him out through durasteel. He was just too sore and too exhausted to even think of moving.
    It was the same routine every morning: get up, get pounded into the ground all day, and go to bed drained. Even food wasn?t much of a joy for him anymore, although military cuisine always had much to be desired.

?Narundi, if you don?t let me in now I?ll take a lightsaber to your throat! Open this door immediately!? Siri demanded, and then tried a different approach; nagging. ?You?re already fifteen minutes late for your training, and you know how your grandfather gets when he?s kept waiting.?

He finally decided that hearing her piss and moan was far worse than moving, and managed to pry his sluggish form from the warm haven of his sheets and stumble toward the door. The thought that he was only wearing a flimsy, decrepit pair of boxer shorts didn?t even cross his mind.

?What took you so . . . bloody sithspawn,? Siri finished with a groan, shielding her eyes from the sight of him. ?Can?t you put a robe on before answering the door in your skivvies??

?What?s the matter, dear cousin of mine? Captivated by the wonders of my rock-hard abdominal muscles?? He mumbled slyly, still not awake enough to sound sharp-tongued and witty. While he was clearly standing half-naked in a doorway, his sleepy mind was elsewhere, struggling to recall the dream from which he was so rudely awakened.

The dream started innocently in one of the play rooms on board the Errant Venture. He only knew it was the Errant Venture because he?d seen a holo of little Ben Skywalker upon Luke Skywalker?s desk during his recent audience with the jedi master. His grandfather had many new things to discuss with Skywalker, not the least of them being the current rigorous instruction of Brodey. The young man knew how important

2. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    I WANT CAKE!!!

Yay! so it's finally up! And i got first post, too...

He noticed, upon inspection of her back side, that her walk looked less like a stormtrooper?s and had a little more bustle to it.

sweeeeet...go Brodey! Though I must say Siri was quite speccy, too...lookin forward to maore good stuff, NJ dearest!

-JSD

3. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    JSD - Is that cake or "cake" in the figurative sense? ;) There could be some "cake" in this fic, although I'm not sure where. . .maybe Wes finds a girl or something. :p

And what can I say? ;) Siri just has lots of. . .personality. Yeah, that's it. [face_mischief]

Yay for you being the first reader! Thanks for reviewing! :D

Jae Angel

4. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Hey Narundi! Well done on a gr8 start to yet another gr* story!

5. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks Shelly! :) I'm hoping for outrageous with this one. ;) Hobbie Klivian getting wonderous revenge on Wes, Kyp and Anja letting the cat out of the bag, Leia being a little more amusing than usual with the help of good ol' Han. ;) You know, that sort of stuff. :p

And yes, I did just give spoilers. :D

Jae Angel

6. starwbabe

starwbabe Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    yay!!!

I'm so excited about this story!

Looking forward to it,

Lindsay

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks Lindsay! :)

I'm kind of bored right now, so I think I might just go and write the next post. ;)

How often do you all want to see me post? No, you can't say "Every day!" :p But would things be better if there were set "posting days"?

Oh, I know you're not here yet, Liana, but I was looking through the old posts on the Jag Fel fan club and you said "Death to Kyp!" :( Poor Kyppie! :_| :p

Jae Angel

8. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    CAKE! :D

Narundi, you are a riot! I love the title! I love Brodey (but don't worry, i'll keep my distance, i know he's your's ;) ).

Great beginning!

I never read Worst. Roommate. Ever. I'll have to go do that. *puts it on her list*

Is it too soon to ask for more?

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Ahhhhhhh! JJD! :D Welcome back! :) You have my permission to drool over Brodey. ;) He's only there for that purpose. :p Well, and for being a moron, as the title would imply. ;)

It probably is a little soon for more, but I'm SO working on it! :) Maybe in a day or so. ;)

Jae Angel

10. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    Muahahahahaha! Another NJ story! W00T!

And I'd love some "cake", loaded with every heinously naughty implication you have on hand, please. [face_mischief]

JMA

11. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    *bows dramatically* Thank you, thank you! I know everyone missed me! But now I have the Internet back so lots of fics for me! :D

Hey, don't worry about posting...take your time...just make it worth the wait. :D ;) [face_devil]

12. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL! You guys are great! :D I think we may just bring back the whole "cake" thing. ;) Wouldn't that be sweet? :D (no pun intended)

I promise that the next post will be very worth the wait. Tis why I have the ever-so-anal and sexy beta. :D

Jae Angel

13. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    Hey, don't worry about posting...take your time...just make it worth the wait.

Yeah, but I've heard that posting lasts longer the more often you do it. [face_mischief]

So post frequently, NJ.

JMA

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    JMA, it's hard to tell who's the dirtiest. It could be you, but then dp and OWLC might object. ;)

Okay, I'm off to go write some more. Hopefully in a day or so I will have a sneaky little scene for you all. [face_mischief]

*NJ steeples fingers evilly at the thought of the new scene [face_devil] *

Jae Angel

15. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    Let's hope that Narundi (And I mean Brodey here) can rise to the occasion.

*rimshot*

JMA

16. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    *yawn* G'mornin. Great firstie...Back to schleep with me...

17. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    JMA - Not Brodey. . . ;) Somebody else. [face_mischief]

Master_Jacen - Good morning. . .goodnight! :p And thanks! :D

I have started the next post. Muhahahaha [face_devil] is all I'm going to say. . .

Jae Angel

18. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    *stealthily sneaks into thread*

*trips over dismembered Vong arm*

*falls*

*mutters something about alien abominations*

*gets up*

*sees Gambler in the corner, fast asleep*

*throws BILLY at him*

HAHA!!!! [face_laugh]

Oh yeah, great post, NJ! :p

~Wraiths 4 Life!~

19. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    JMK - Who is this BILLY of which you speak? ;) Glad you liked the first post. :)

Oh, and would somebody PLEASE clean up those bloody Vong arms? :mad:

*Gramps comes out with a push broom*

Gramps - Didn't know it would bother you so much. . . ;)

:p

Jae Angel

20. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    Well, one thing's for sure. Having dismembered Vong around made posting pretty kinky...

;)

JMA

21. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I don't think I want to know what whets your whistle. . . ;)

So, JMA, when are you going to get another post up? :p

Jae Angel

22. JediMasterAaron

Oct 14, 2000
    I'm still working on it. It's getting done in bits and pieces, but hopefully it will be up tonight.

Posting is just soooooo exhausting. ;)

JMA

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yeah, my head was beginning to hurt from staring at a computer screen all day. I've been busy. ;)

I really look forward to posting this next little bit. It's looking to be pretty funny from what I have already. :p

I'll post a spoiler in here once I get the next post finished. :)

Jae Angel

24. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Billy is a clone of Aquaman. He is mine! MINE! For a list of Billy's visit everybodys J/J fic...No, not mine...TKL's

25. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Ahhhhhh, I see now! ;) Must have missed that. :p

You boys fight to your heart's content. I'll fire up the oven and roast us some Vong arms. :D

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.