main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attn: All Las Vegas Fans

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by HitokiriKenjiro, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HitokiriKenjiro

HitokiriKenjiro Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2002
    Hey what's up? I'm putting together a very ambitious project and am currently looking for a hand in completing it. I want to make THE undisputed best fan film ever. We have a good sized budget and are negotiating sponsorships from several companies to aid us. What I want from you guys? Talented actors/actresses, 3d designers, web designers, etc... you name it. The script is air tight and done, all I need now are a few good fans who want to be a part of it. The production is scheduled to run at least 30min and will have several episodes pending response from the public. If you are at all interested or curious feel free to drop me a line. Email is Deusdivini@hotmail.com Make sure to title the subject: SW Fanfilm. Details will be then relayed to you by either myself or one of my staffers. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
    -Kenjiro

2. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    Need any cameramen? How bout some troopers? anadon@lvcm.com

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I think the Las Vegas Fan Force would be interested, but everyone in the Fan Force has a different schedual, so I don't know how often we'd be available.

4. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    well we need to establish what everyone wants to do in this thing. Do they want to star in it, make sets, costumes, 3d, photoshop what have you.

I'm sure most people want to star in the film, does this script have enough parts? I think if we all get involved in this we need to decide what type of characters everyone wants to play before we move into script phase. It is a fan film and not a actual movie.

on another note, sorry to everyone in the vegas club about last night. The college is so far away from me and with work and the baby I just couldn't get out there.

I'm not dismissing your script at all Hito, I haven't even read it after all. but if ten of us want to be jedi, and there's only two jedi in your story that obviously wont work. (and you know 80% of us will want to be Jedi or Sith, that's why SW fan films are made.)

So everyone should start thinking about what type of Character they want to play so we can start planning from there.

Morondude, as the official rep for our club you should invite Henderson club to start posting here.

Myself I would probably want to be a Jedi or Sith or apprentice, somebody with a Lightsaber :)

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Hey DarthRaith, good to see you around again! Last nights meeting was pretty interesting. I invited Talon_Wolfe to come to a meeting if he was interested in a Fan Film, and he said that while his group were interested once, they've stopped talking about it. DR, if you can make it to the next meeting, whenever we have it, it would be great just to dive into talking about our own Fan Film, even if we are helping and participating in HitokiriKenjiro's Film.

6. HitokiriKenjiro

Nov 16, 2002
    Alrighty here's what's going down as far as parts and what have you, as far as Jedi go, I have 6 slots open for active get your own fight scene Jedi, 4 of those won't make it to the end of the story, but I assure you they die heroic deaths. I have 7 seats open on a Jedi council, including an older Ben Skywalker... I'm trying not to give away the story to those who aren't going to be in the production so please bear with me... I have several Sith/Dark Jedi I'm looking for a REALLY good swordsman who can keep up with me for one of them(the main baddie if you will). And quite a few others There's not so many jedi/sith that it's overkill believe me, though it might sound as such from this... I need cameramen, lights, troopers won't work... The timeline is set 50 years after the Yuuzong Vong invasion, so I'm giving myself plenty of creative leway. Believe me when I say that everyone who's seen the script thinks that on story merits alone it's going to blow everything else out there out of the water. I have a high need for talented 3d artists as well... so far there's only me, and that's a ton of work. The production will run 30-45min. so you can imagine my plate would be quite full, but I'll do it all if nessecary, it's my baby after all... heh. Anyhow, I'm extremely scatter-brained right now if you couldn't tell from the post... need sleep. I have a sound stage and a few things set aside, take my word people you'll want to be a part of this one.
    And what's this about meetings? Sounds interesting.

7. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    I'll pass the info you have on the movie to my guys as well. Most of my guys that troop also have Jedi suits as well. Movie quality stuff. I posted a private message as well with more info.

8. TK675

TK675 Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2002
    HitokiriKenjiro,

I'm interested in joining your project. I'm a trooper, so I'm pretty much useless. I take videography right now, so I may be able to be a cameraman. I also work with 3D studios, and I've done some lightsabre effects on Photoshop and Premiere. I just started experimenting, so I'm no expert. I also know someone that is taking Kendo and he's pretty much of a nut when it comes to sword fights. He's into Star Wars too, but he does work a lot. If you need me to be an actor, that's cool too. I just want to be a part of a good fan film. Let me know.

Gari
    TK-675
    jediknight4444@aol.com

9. celticbountyhunter

celticbountyhunter Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    I just emailed you, but I'll leave a message here in case you might see this first. My name is Bulldog, I live in North Las Vegas, and I'm TOTALLY interested in being in your film. I'm new to these forums, so I am just finding out about the FanForce chapter here in Vegas. Hopefully I'm not too late in contacting you about this.

[image=http://www.revbulldogmilenko.com/images/celticbountyhunter01.jpg]

10. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Well this sounds promising, Jedi's and stormtroopers. Hmmmmmm

11. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    Sith, don't forget the Sith. hehehe

12. jedijody

jedijody Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    The film idea sounds great, but we need a gimmick of some sort... hmmm (*SNAP*) I got it, we need a little person. Every Star Wars film has at least one little person. Now were do we find a little person? (looking in a mirror) wait a second I'm a little person! Is there anyway I could do anything for this film? I might be able to find other little people in Vegas as well.
    Let me know what you think.
    E-mail me
    jedijody420@aol.com
    or
    clonejody@yahoo.com

13. HitokiriKenjiro

Nov 16, 2002
    Hey just so that everyone knows the project is still on, I've just been busy dealing with the whole holiday season thing... But anyhow, script is completely edited and finalized, and all that good stuff. Anyhow, hope everyone had a merry christmas, happy new year to you all. Expect an email (those who've sent me one thus far) sometime in the week after new years.
    -Kenjiro

14. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    Look forward to working on this project with ya and hope it comes out as good as anticipated. Happy New Years!!!!!!!

15. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    Just thought I'd post to see what the status on this project is.

16. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    Has anyone heard a change of status on this project?

17. KhartrinRhan

KhartrinRhan Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    Bleyd,

His last logon was 1/1 at 5:29am. I am assuming since 4 months has gone by, it is either not going to happen or it's on hold.

18. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    MAN! I saw this post a bit higher and thought there was an update on this project. Ah well. Guess I better keep saving for that high end camera and keep working on that music video myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.