main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa ATTN all Ottawa Fan Force Members!!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Frobro, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frobro

Frobro Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    I am in a bartneding class at Algonquin, and on Wednesday, November 8th at 9:00pm, we are hosting a charity pub at The Bulldog Pub, on the corner of Elgin and Gladstone.

This pub, is not only for us to get even more practical expierence behind a bar, but it is to raise money for Rogers House, a CHEO program.

If you would like to go, tickets are 5 dollars. If you have any questions, please email me at pubnite2006@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

2. Frobro

Frobro Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    Forgot to add a couple things. There will be door prizes for people who purchase tickets in advance, so if you want to win, contact me for tickes.

Also it is a theme night. There will be a prize for te best male and best female dressed in a superhero costume.

3. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    What about Star Wars costume? This would be a great gig for the 501st :)

4. Frobro

Frobro Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    I ws actually gonna see if you guys would be interested in comming in costume. I think it would add a bit of flavor to the night, and it would be cool to see Star Wars represented there :) So, yeah, anyone that wants to come, send an e-mail to the address that I provided and someone in my class, or in Vaders case, as he "sorta knows me", can get a ticket directly from me.

5. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Just wondering....this is Tom, right? Just checkin ;) If you want, I can ask the other guys if they want to do this. I've never been to this place. It it big enough for us to have our costumes without running into people?

6. Frobro

Frobro Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    Actually, it's Chris, and from what i've been told, it should be big enough. i'll be seeing the place tommorow so i'll have a better answer for you then. And if you get as many of the others involved it would be great. A nice touch to the night.

7. Frobro

Frobro Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    Ok, I checked the place out, and it will be fine with the costumes. So if your interested in comming e-mail me at pubnite2006@hotmail.com for ticket info

8. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    This will work out perfect if I'm there, I've got a class at Algonquin on the 8th till 9:30, I have some work to do in Hamilton for a few days that wraps on the 8th so if all works well I will be there. I'm there every Wednesday and Thursday night late so if you ever want to meet up there let me know.

9. Frobro

Frobro Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    Wednesdays, have class until 5, and on thursdays, class until 2, but yeah, i could meet up. i usually hang out in the "D" caf, near the hospitality wing. We're also gonna be trying to set up a table there to sell tickets on days where we have time during the lunch rush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.