main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

SWRPF Archive [AU Tatooine] The Desert That Shall Not Be Named

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Coruscant, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aefernal_Fire

Aefernal_Fire Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    IC Boba Fett
    House in Mos Eisley

?Are you all right? Sorry, that was a stupid question.? She started getting the stuff off him, sneezing when dust billowed up. ?Did you get dizzy or something?? she asked. ?I?m so sorry, I knew I should have taken care of your head.?

She looked a bit closer to what was laying around. ?Hey, at least you?ve discovered more food. Knowing Zaalbar he?ll have taken mostly meat from the cantina. Come on, let?s finally take care of that head wound and then I guess we should think about cooking. My stomach is telling me it's definitely getting close to late meal.?

Zaalbar growled something from where he kept an eye on the human man and the Ewok.

Mission rolled her eyes at Boba. ?Just because I let it burn one time.?

Zaalbar growled again.

?Yeah, yeah. As if you?re any better.? She held out a hand to Boba. ?Come on, I bet you can use a good drink of water as much as some antiseptic on that wound. Stars, I?m starting to feel like some healer assistant or something.?

?But we heven?t checked the house cleer yet.? Boba Fett wanted to explain the simple basics of entry into unfamiliar territory, struggling away uselessly as the twi?lek continued to clean dust off him, ?What kind of place is Teris anyway? Wasn?t it danger?us et all??

Tag: Mission, Zaalbar, Any in the house

IC HK-47
    House in Mos Eisley

With his little meat bag of a master distracted, the assassin droid found the opportunity to make a stealthy exit. His new master certaintly hadn?t told the droid he couldn?t step out for a moment. The rust colored droid went back into the street intent on finding the enigmatic golden protocol droid.

HK-47 was curious what exactly he would learn if he could only synch up with the other droids memory?even if by force if necessary, as much as he tried to avoid violence against his own kind.

The assassin droid was surprised to find another droid had made its appearance and spoke in excited binary at the golden humanoid shaped droid.

[Threepio! I haven't seen you in a while, you mindless philosopher!]

This new droid reminded the assassin droid far too much of the annoying T3-series utility?wait?suddenly HK-47 realized why the pieces of debris from earlier were familiar in his sensors. The had been difficult to recognize all blackened and broken.

?Greetings fellow superior entities!? HK-47 approached the two droids, ?Query: Would you care to exchange data??

Tag: R2-D2, Threepio, Any in the street

2. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: [hl=black]Emperor Palpatine[/hl]

After several minutes had passed, Vader responded.

?Yes, my Master. I have captured a Jedi. I thought she could be used as bait for the others, at a location of your choosing. Kenobi had a special relationship with her.?

"Lord Vader. Your mission did not involve stray jedi. Your mission is to unite our allies and find Skywalker. I know you have not found Skywalker. I also presume you have not found the cause of our current situation. You have failed me Lord Vader. I am most disappointed."

He paused before continuing. "However, I have found Skywalker and everything has gone as I have foreseen. Your bungling has not caused any further damage, but after this jedi, you will abandon any further hunts for these insignificant jedi."

The Emperor grew tired of Vader's fetish for killing Jedi. It was beneath the sith lord. He waited for Vader to finish his report.

?I regret to inform you that Daala has proven herself a traitor. I came upon the Admiral traveling in a speeder with the Jedi in question, and when given a direct order to leave the Jedi to face justice, Daala brazenly attempted to save her and therefore deprive me of my prize.?

"That is unfortunate but hardly surprising. She was always Tarkin's pet and hardly a true servant of the Empire. Should she stand in your way again, you may use whatever force you deem necessary to achieve your mission."

He turned to look out at the sky. The suns were setting and the sky was growing dark. He liked the dark. There was no sign of Luke anywhere nearby. The boy was out of range. Palpatine could not feel anyone nearby. He opened himself fully to the dark side, allowing it to sustain him. He had not eaten since he had arrived. The dark side would satisfy his hunger and quench his thirst.

"Your mission remains the same. Find what brought us here. Summon our allies and any mercenary you find. But for the moment, you will leave Skywalker to me. In time he will come to you. I have foreseen it."

With that, Palpatine switched his commlink off and walked to a nearby cave. With a mere wave of his hand, the inhabitants found themselves flung out of the small cave and crushed against the rocks below. The emperor settled into a cross legged position and began to meditate. He looked to the future to determine his next move.

Tag: Vader

OOC: Have to study for my LAST BIO TEST!!! and then I'll respond with Threepio, Vos and Batman :D

3. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as [hl=silver]R2-D2[/hl]
    Mos Eisley

?Greetings fellow superior entities!? a rust colored droid approached the two droids, obviously of masculine programming. ?Query: Would you care to exchange data??

Artoo swiveled between the new arrival and Threepio in front of him. He could see some sort of semblance between them maybe...

...except this droid was toting a rather large blaster.

"BEEEP BOOP BAWWP BAAAP," he turned to Threepio, slightly confused. ["Threepio, you know him?"]

TAG: Threepio, HK-47, any

4. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: [hl=goldenrod]C-3P0[/hl]

?Will you shut up before someone starts shooting again or I?ll shoot you myself!?

See Threepio surveyed the young woman in front of him. She was a teenager and she was armed. She and her large wookiee companion who lacked the warmth or friendliness of Chewbacca were starting to herd others into the nearby building as the suns had begun to set.

?Oh dear yourself"
    The girl replied to the droid's exclamation. She added "Okay, I?m going to take this little one inside now. He needs his wounds taken care off. And I can really, really use a tall drink of water by now. More than one.'

He calculated that it would be unwise to upset her especially since Captain Solo was wounded and unable to protect him and Master Luke had gone off somewhere and not returned. He had not even seen Princess Leia but from what others had said, she seemed to be in even more danger than he was in. He longed for a friendly face.

As if on cue, a loud squeal followed by a thud immediately caught the protocol droid's attention. His photoreceptors brightened in an effort to mimic the human expression of surprise.

"Thank the maker! Artoo Deetoo!" the droid exclaimed. He immediately began shuffling towards his old friend. He was saved!

The droid righted itself and turned to face Threepio

[Threepio! I haven't seen you in a while, you mindless philosopher!]

Threepio paused as he noticed his friend. He seemed...older. His parts weren't as shiny and some parts seemed to be either new or missing. This was not the Artoo Deetoo from his time.

"Artoo. I'm so glad to you're here. Master Luke has been kidnapped and Captain Solo has been wounded. And Princess Leia may need our help!"

As he finished saying this, the strange assassin droid walked up to the pair.

"Greetings fellow superior entities!"

The protocol droid let out a mechanical groan. He wasn't sure how much longer he could feign godhood. And with the strange droid so close, he couldn't pass on his concerns to Artoo. The assassin droid turned to the two and said

"Query: Would you care to exchange data?"

Threepio's systems internally shrieked with alarm. He had finally determined the model of this strange droid.

Artoo turned to Threepio and asked.

["Threepio, you know him?"]

"Not exactly. If my databanks are correct, this is an HK droid. Judging by the model, it appears to be an HK-47. This is a primitive model and it has long been obsolete by our time period."

Threepio had shuffled behind Artoo placing the small astromech droid between himself and the HK droid. If he was correct, the assassin droid would not be pleased to be referred to as obsolete. Thankfully, Threepio was sure his old friend still carried plenty of surprises to keep the other droid from deactivating poor Threepio.

Tag: Artoo, HK-47

OOC: Batman next. Finally free of Bio!

5. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Mos Eisely

"Artoo. I'm so glad to you're here. Master Luke has been kidnapped and Captain Solo has been wounded. And Princess Leia may need our help!"

Now Artoo was confused. He had noticed something different about Threepio. He had almost the exact specifications during the Second Corellian Crisis...

...was he in the past? He was sure Threepio was activated at that time...

...or was he just reactivated now?

He tried to come to a logical conclusion, but nothing seemed to make sense. Yet, at present, there were more pressing matters at hand.

He would ask Threepio later. He must've arrived much sooner.

"BEEEP BOOOP BOWWWP!" ["Do you know where Leia is? I can't pick up anything on my lifeform scanner."]

He kept his photoreceptor on HK-47, making sure he didn't try anything foolish. Then he'd have to use his droid deactivator...

TAG: Threepio, HK-47, any

6. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    [hl=black]IC Darth Vader:[/hl]

"Lord Vader. Your mission did not involve stray jedi. Your mission is to unite our allies and find Skywalker. I know you have not found Skywalker. I also presume you have not found the cause of our current situation. You have failed me Lord Vader. I am most disappointed."

As am I in you. Sidious was gloating. I could hear it in his voice, even through the comm, and I did not care to be the subject of one of his games at this time. He wished to hide some piece of information from me so that he could remain superior, even if only for a moment. It was his preferred method of control. I remained silent.

There was a pause on the other end of the line. "However, I have found Skywalker and everything has gone as I have foreseen.? Hence the gloat. ?Your bungling has not caused any further damage, but after this jedi, you will abandon any further hunts for these insignificant jedi."

I continually struggled to understand how my Master could be so dismissive of the Jedi. As far as I was concerned, every one of them was an enemy of the New Order and had to be eradicated, but Sidious seemed content to allow them free reign to plot. Even one insect, if left unattended for long enough, could eventually destroy a house?s foundation.

When I told him about Daala?s treachery, he said, "That is unfortunate but hardly surprising. She was always Tarkin's pet and hardly a true servant of the Empire. Should she stand in your way again, you may use whatever force you deem necessary to achieve your mission."

The darkness quickened at his words. Free reign to do whatever I wished to that loathsome woman? It was enough to give one chills. I could still hear the wind and his breathing, but otherwise, there was silence from the comm. What was my Master contemplating? If he had found ?Skywalker?, and even a fraction of what he had said about the boy were true (though, of course, not his identity) my Master?s thought processes were easy to determine: he would seek to train the boy who would then destroy me. Sidious would have to be disabused of the notion that I was as expendable as his former apprentice.

Finally, the voice on the other end of the link continued. "Your mission remains the same. Find what brought us here. Summon our allies and any mercenary you find. But for the moment, you will leave Skywalker to me. In time he will come to you. I have foreseen it."

There was the hiss of static on the comm. I turned it off, flipped it onto the seat next to me, then brought the Jedi?s saber into my hand with the Force. I threw it up into the air and made it follow along next to my head for a few moments while I drew my own sword and sliced the handle into two pieces. I let the now-useless weapon fall away behind the moving speeder. As my hostage, she would not need it anymore.

I thought about what Sidious had just said. ?Skywalker? would come to me? I knew it was true, because if there was one skill my Master had perfected during his long association with the Force, it was precognition. I looked forward to coming face-to-face with my supposed son, and seeing how in tune with the Force he really was.

The lump in the back seat had not stirred yet, but it was only a matter of time. I could have killed her right then, but I had plans for her. My Master had said that I could no longer hunt for the Jedi, but if they found me, I was obligated to terminate them, was I not?

TAG: Palps, Siri

7. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    IC: Wicket

As the female led him into some kind of house, Wicket appreciated not having the sun frying his brain. It was at that moment that he finally had a chance to look around and notice the injured and all the new people standing about. Wicket didnt like not knowing what was going on or who some of these people were, but he would have to keep his eyes open and try to escape as soon as he got the chance.

The kind woman led him to a chair ?Here, you sit,? she said, pointing at it, ?and I?ll take a look at your head. It looks kinda bloody. And at your arm, you keep cradling it.? Looking down at his arm, he realized it was bloody too, (I scrstched it when the shiny speeder took that nasty tumble), he added, not really knowing if the woman would understand him.

The woman helped him with his wound, and Wicket gave her his best smile. He grabbed his red lucky bandana since she woman had removed it. He couldnt lose it, not now!. But he was yanked out of his thoughts when the woman touched his arm. The pain was sharp (Watch it, lady!), he napped, jumping off his chair. (I think that's enough now), he mumbled and ran towards a corner. (This woman's gonna kill me), he mumbled to himself.

TAG: Mission, all those coming inside the house.

IC: Ben Kenobi

For some bizarre twist of the Force Ben always found himself surrounded by impetuous people, and it seemed his trend continued. As Batman retrieved his grappel and adjusted something in his mask, he turned to Ben and spoke, "I'll have my commlink on. Stand by here to see if can't retrieve him. If not, we may need to you to find an exit." Before he could answer, Ben saw him dice into the dark pit after Qui-Gon. Shaking his head, Ben let out a deep sigh "Always on the move", he mumbled.

Right at that moment, Ben heard the voice of his master, ?I think we have company down here, and I don?t think it?s friendly. You better make sure this lower section is sealed off...?his voice trailed off. Thru the Force he could sense Qui-Gon's amusement, probably when he noticed Batman dive in after him. It was then Ben felt it. It was familiar and dark. A presence he had felt before for certain. "Maul!", he mumbled. Turning to face Leia and Anakin who were nearby, Ben warned, "We must get the children and take cover, there's a sith here!". Ben only hoped Batman would be ok, but he would have to have faith that his Master could handle things. His priority were Leia, the twins and Anakin.

TAG: Batman, Qui-Gon, Leia, Anakin

8. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC:[hl=yellow]The Batman[/hl]

With nightvision on, Batman effortlessly descended the large tunnel that Qui-Gon had fallen through. It reminded him of the feeling he had when he would swing through Gotham City. He landed lightly on his feet and turned to see Qui-Gon only a few feet away. He turned to face the dark knight and said.

?Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate it, but I'm afraid you may regret coming after me. I don?t know yet what is out there, but judging from what I feel through the Force, I don't think it will be good."

"I secured a grapple before coming down here", he motioned to the device attached to his belt. You can go first and then send it back down to me."

He started to disengage the device from his belt when he saw something coming towards them out of the corner of his eye. He immediately fell into a defensive stance, and withdrew electric knuckles from the right pouch of his belt.

Suddenly a large black figure wielding a red lightsaber leapt from the darkness towards Qui-Gon.

"You?re dead" the creature stated.

Apparently Qui-Gon's resurrection angered the being. It was then that the creature saw Batman. If not for still being tethered to the dias above, Batman would have gone flying toward the far wall. Instead he only skidded back several feet. The dark knight planted his feet firmly and turned to face the attacker. But the strange man was focused solely on the jedi master.

He ignited another half of his sword and declared his time I?ll make sure you stay dead

Taking advantage of the momentary distraction Qui-Gon provided, Batman clicked his communicator on. Placing his finger to his ear, he said "Ben. We have trouble down here. It looks like a sith."

With that, the dark knight gathered several items from his belt: smoke pellets, batarangs and a low level batgrenade. He ascended up the grapple several feet and swung towards the sith lord, hurling the smoke pellets at the man's feet. Clearly in this situation, retreat was the best option.

Tag:Ben, Maul, Qui-Gon

9. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    (OOC: For some bizarre twist of the Force Ben always found himself surrounded by impetuous people, and it seemed his trend continued [face_laugh] The poor man)

IC: Qui-Gon Jinn
    ~Jabba?s stronghold~

Qui-Gon stood ready when the dark menace he had felt approaching jumped into the cave. It was the being he had encountered before on Tatooine, the one he had told the Council he believed was a Sith.

After having heard the stories from Anakin, Dooku and Ben, Qui-Gon now knew he had been right, sadly and horribly right. He sent a warning to Ben through the Force, only to realize Ben already knew and was moving to get the children and the princess to safety.

?You?re dead,? the creature, a tattooed Zabrak, hissed, anger rolling off of him in waves. Great, so even the Sith knew he had died. And for some reason he seemed? offended to see him here.

Qui-Gon kept his calm, saber ready for whatever the creature would do. What he hadn't expected was the sudden, almost negligent Forcepush thrown at Batman, too quick for him to counter. For a second he could only hope Batman?s suit would help lessen the impact - but the man was more resourceful than he had thought. Whatever he was tethered to, was strong enough to counter the push, because Qui-Gon sensed him still behind him and not crumpled against the wall.

Then the Sith?s lightsaber suddenly grew a second blade on the other side of the handle and he growled, ?This time I?ll make sure you stay dead.?

Now why would he have chosen those words? Qui-Gon could only think of one reason.

?So you are what?s going to kill me?? he asked. ?Interesting.?

Just then Batman came swinging towards the Sith and threw something on the ground. Smoke billowed up.

[b]IC: Maul[/b]
    ~Jabba?s stronghold~

*I?m what?s [i]going[/i] to kill him? Why would the Jedi say it as if it hadn?t happen yet?*

?Oh yes, I certainly did kill you,? Maul told the fool. ?Easily,? he added in a mocking tone as he ignored the sudden smoke. He didn?t need sight to know where his enemies were. Maul again waved at the annoying human who tried to interfere between him and his real prey, this time sending a few heavy rocks his way. He hissed in annoyance when the Jedi?s hand shot out and slammed the rocks aside before they could hit the man.

He was already jumping at the Jedi, striking at him. His staff was met by the familiar green blade and soon they were exchanging blows, faster and faster, as they circled around each other. Maul realized almost immediately that the cave was too small for his staff and he switched off one blade, so it was saber against saber, his red trying to smash that horrible, offending green blade into oblivion.

It would never enter his flesh again, he would make sure of it.

Maul suddenly turned and took a swipe at the head of the man there with them, before he flipped through the air and over the Jedi, barely missing the rock wall.

The Jedi followed his every move with the quiet determination he remembered from their previous fight. A determination he had rattled when he?d managed to kick the apprentice out of the way. That had made the Jedi react.

So, where [i]was[/i] his apprentice? The Jedi weren?t like the Sith, they kept their apprentices with them, close. He widened his Forcesense as he battled the old master, who seemed to tire, again, exactly like in the two previous fights between them.

That?s when he felt something, high up. Beacons in the Force. And he knew. The two fools before him were trying to keep him away from something else.

He grinned at the Jedi and jumped backwards, away from the downward stroke. Then he threw all the Forcepush he had at him and the man. As the Jedi was thrown against the wall, he pointed upwards and blew away the grid that covered the top of the cave.

[b]TAG: Ben, Batman, Leia, Anakin[/b]

>

10. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: I still have Galen and PROXY that need to be tagged...

11. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    OOC: I'm waiting on a Dooku/Aayla post since Siri sent Vos a mental SOS and he's going to rush off. Anything to get away from Jar Jar :p

12. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: Ah, yes....Jar Jar. :p

13. Aefernal_Fire

Nov 11, 2007
    IC HK-47
    Outside of the Mos Eisly House

Artoo turned to Threepio and asked, ["Threepio, you know him?"]

"Not exactly. If my databanks are correct, this is an HK droid. Judging by the model, it appears to be an HK-47. This is a primitive model and it has long been obsolete by our time period."

Threepio had shuffled behind Artoo placing the small astromech droid between himself and the HK droid.

"BEEEP BOOOP BOWWWP!" ["Do you know where Leia is? I can't pick up anything on my lifeform scanner."]

?Query: Is there a flaw in your programming, protocol droid? You seem to have misused the word ?obsolete.,? HK-47 drew both pistols threateningly. No, HK-47 was not happy with Threepio?s description.

Tag: Artoo, Threepio, any in the street

14. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Mos Eisely

?Query: Is there a flaw in your programming, protocol droid? You seem to have misused the word ?obsolete.,?

"BROOPP BEEP BOOP." ["It seems he didn't take too kindly of you calling him obsolete."] He said to Threepio, the HK's reaction almost comical (to him at least.)

However, he then boldly put himself in between the HK unit and Threepio. "BRROP BEEP DOOP." ["Put your weapons down. It was merely a fault in his programming. Happens all the time."]

One would consider it rash, his action. Yet he was more than prepared if the HK-47 did go beserk.

But, he hoped that this could be resolved without...drastic measures.

TAG: Threepio, HK-47, any in house

15. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    OOC: Since Dooku and Aayla are MIA, I'm going to move Quinlan along.

IC: Quinlan Vos

As soon as Quinlan had finished speaking to Aayla, Galen and PROXY reappeared. PROXY turned to the Jedi and said

"My master would also like to help in this regard. Do you know where Obi-Wan...or these children, might be?"

Quinlan was still upset with the droid for it's previous impersonation of his friend, but he shook it off.

"The children are safe in a secret location. They are protected by two Jedi Masters and several others. If we need them, we can contact Master Jinn or Master Kenobi. My primary concern is Obi-Wan. He's been missing for weeks now and we have only Anakin's report of where he last went to go on. He could be dead, offplanet or unconscious. We are looking for a needle in a very large haystack I'm afraid."

Before he could say much more however, he let out a gasp as Siri mentally contacted him.

I need help. I'm fighting Vader.

"Siri's in trouble. Vader is after her" he said. He was already moving towards a speederbike. She's somewhere back in the town. I'll leave my commlink on channel 6" he shouted, leaping onto the bike and taking off.

At that same moment, someone else appeared.

?Dooku, yousa are dead!?

Normally Quinlan would have taken a moment to speak to Representative Binks. He would have waited for Aayla or the Count or even Galen, but he sensed an urgency in Siri's call. He would have to hope that the others would catch up. If not, he would face Vader alone.

Tag: Aayla, Dooku, PROXY, Galen, Jar Jar

16. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC:[hl=goldenrod]C-3PO[/hl]

?Query: Is there a flaw in your programming, protocol droid? You seem to have misused the word ?obsolete.?

The assasin droid drew his pistols in a threatening manner.

Artoo swiveled to Threepio and said ["It seems he didn't take too kindly of you calling him obsolete."]

"Oh obviously!" Threepio replied in frustration.

Artoo then turned back to HK-47.

["Put your weapons down. It was merely a fault in his programming. Happens all the time."]

"I never!" Threepio declared, "My programming is completely up to date and free of such flaws."

Ever the protocol droid, Threepio responded to the question honestly. It seemed to be a part of his programming to only make matters worse.

"Obsolete: no longer in use or no longer useful. If my databanks are current and undamaged as they appear to be, I did in fact correctly use the term obsolete. The HK droid series has been out of circulation for nearly 2 millenia by the time of my assembly. In my time period, the protocol droids and astromech droids are the most common droid used. Battle droids, droidekas, Super Battle droids and the IG series eventually replaced the HK series."

He then turned back to Artoo. "You see. My programming is perfectly fine you rusted bucket of bolts!"

Tag: HK-47, Artoo, Anyone nearby

17. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    Tell me about it :p

I had a weird and kinda busy day back at work, but i'll catch up with my tags tomorrow :)

18. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Jar Jar Binks:

The other human Jedi was speaking as Jar Jar appeared. Even as Jar Jar was shocked by Dooku?s ghost and spoken to by the droid and the younger human, he heard this Jedi say, "Siri's in trouble. Vader is after her.? The man was already moving toward a waiting speeder. ?She's somewhere back in the town. I'll leave my commlink on channel 6"

The only thing scarier than Dooku was Vader! That was another ghost; the Emperor and Vader having died less than a day ago. If Vader was here, Jar Jar could not just stand around and do nothing, as he had done for nearly two standard decades.

As Jar Jar watched the tattooed Jedi jump onto a speeder and take off, he made his decision, the only proper thing to do.

He began to run after the vehicle as he shouted at the Jedi behind the wheel. ?Ex squeezee me! Yousa letten mesa on dowopee??

Tag: Vos, Dooku, Aayla, PROXY, Galenr

OOC: Sorry, not getting rid of Jar Jar so easily, Vos.

19. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    IC: Mission Vao and Zaalbar
    ~House in Mos Eisley~

?But we heven?t checked the house cleer yet,? Boba said, struggling away as she tried to clean dust off him. ?What kind of place is Teris anyway? Wasn?t it danger?us et all??

?It?s plenty dangerous, but come on, this place is obviously abandoned.?

She tried to tug him along, back inside the room they had confiscated. ?That wound?s been unattended long enough. You may know about security and stuff, but I?m telling you it?s dangerous not to treat a wound.?

[Mission, you betterrr come back,] Zaalbar roared from inside the room.

She immediately pulled out her blaster and hurried toward him. ?What?s wrong, Big Z?? she asked, looking around, but seeing nothing dangerous.

[It?s the little one.] Zaalbar stood watching the Ewok. It sat no longer in the chair, instead it was cowering in a corner, obviously afraid. Mission vaguely remembered him jumping from the chair when she had hurried off to Boba, saying something in that strange sounding language of his.

?He looks scared,? she said to Zaalbar.

[He sure does. I thought you had helped him? Taken care of his wounds?]

?Hey, I try! And that bandage is very neat. But I haven?t fixed his arm yet. I think it?s broken.? She looked at Zaalbar hopefully. ?Can you fix broken arms??

[I think we better hope it?s not broken.]

?Great.? She knelt before the Ewok. ?Shall I look at your arm again? See if we can do something about it?? she asked in her most soothing tone of voice. At least she hoped he'd find it soothing, because she didn't feel exactly calm right now. If the Ewok's arm was really broken, wasn?t there something about pushing the bones back together the right way? Kriff, there was a scary thought. How ever was she going to do that?

Zaalbar gave an impatient growl. [This is no good. We should at least be able to talk to him. Wait.]

He went to a window, opened it and bellowed: [You, prrotocol drroid, we need your help with your friend. We need to talk to him, so stop loitering and get in here.]

He turned back to Mission. [Would you believe that now there?s a third robot outside?]

?What?? Mission looked up at him in alarm. ?Does it look dangerous? Can he be the one who was shooting??

[No, it?s an astromech droid,] Zaalbar said. He actually sounded pleased about it. [Finally someone useful has popped in.]

?Hey!? she started to protest, but he had already turned away, attention back on the street.

[The sun, I mean suns, are finally setting,] he said. [Good. Nights are often cold in deserts.]

Mission could only agree. Cold sounded very good by now. Cold, and no more wounds to treat! Oh, crap, Boba.

"Boba," she yelled as she grabbed the med kit to take the disinfectant out. Again. "Come on, let's just get this over with. I'm sure I'll only have to spray the wound, no big deal."

TAG: everyone in the house and in front of it

20. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Outside house in Mos Eisly

"I never!" Threepio declared, "My programming is completely up to date and free of such flaws."

As much as Threepio and him were friends, Artoo had strong inclinations to simply shock the protocol droid with his deactivator. Why did he have to make a mountain out of a simple sand dune? He only gave an approxamation of a sigh as Threepio only rambled about his programming.

"You see. My programming is perfectly fine you rusted bucket of bolts!"

Artoo simply ignored Threepio, and made sure his tools were prepared, now knowing that the 'obsolete' droid would snap for sure.

Before anything can happen, a wookie peeped from a window from the house in front of them, roaring something in his language.

"BROOP?" ["Chewbacca?"] It seemed farfetched at first...

...but did it really. He was transported light-years away, reunitng with Threepio, coming face to face with models thousands of years old...

...maybe a resusciated Chewbacca made sense.

It didn't matter though. Anuything sufficed, as long as this little conflict ended.

He would move, but, quite frankly, he didn't trust the HK with his back turned.

And, anyway, he wasn't really sure about it being really Chewbacca.

TAG: Threepio, HK, all inside or outside the house.

IC: as [b]Galen Marek/Starkiller[/b]
    [i]Lars' Homestead[/i]

He had remained quiet as he saw the Gungan pop from out of nowhere...

...yet he sensed something different from the Jedi Master. Shock and alarm.

He knew something was up when the Master Vos hopped on a speeder.

[i]"Siri's in trouble. Vader is after her" he said. He was already moving towards a speederbike. She's somewhere back in the town. I'll leave my commlink on channel 6" he shouted, leaping onto the bike and taking off. [/i]

Galen watched him depart torwards that suicide mission. He would like to think that the Jedi stood a chance, that he didn't need help, that the Jedi mentioned was allright...

...but that was wishful thinking. Vader had probably killed the Jedi by now (Siri? Who could that be?), and Vos was riding to his death.

Unless he had a little backup.

"Stay here," he told his droid, PROXY, who simply nodded. He then hopped on the speeder he arrrived on, shaking his head as the Gungan tried to follow Vos.

[i]?Ex squeezee me! Yousa letten mesa on dowopee??[/i]

Galen took off, yet made a turn, bypassing Jar Jar, and stopping in front of him, as to allow him in.

"Hop on. We're following him." He said in a rather monotone voice.

[b]TAG:[/b] Jar Jar, Vos, Aayla and Dooku>

21. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    IC: Wicket

Wicket kept himself in alert. The two people were staring at him. They seemed friendly, but he remembered how things went last time around. He would be extra careful now. Right at that moment, the woman came beside him and knelt again. ?Shall I look at your arm again? See if we can do something about it?? she asked. [No way lady, i think that's enough poking on me for one day], he commented, realizing that most likely she wouldnt understand a word he was saying.

At that moment, the other being motioned the golden droid. An idea formed in Wicket's brain. It was tricky, but he thought he could make it. Eyeing the door, he moved quietly as the woman and her friend spoke about something outside. Making a run for it, Wicket passed them both and got outside. [I'm not staying Logray!], he shouted, [People in large groups die, remember!?].

Remembering where the shiny bikes were, Wicket ran as fast as he could, while holding his wounded arm close to his body [I will have to be careful until it heals], he admonished himself.

TAG: No one in particular

IC: Ben Kenobi

"Ben. We have trouble down here. It looks like a sith.", Batman informed him. Indeed, his emotions had told him this before the words were spoken. He remembered the sith all too well. ?I know, get out of there?, Ben urged. He felt bad he was leaving his master alone, but he didn?t think Batman was ready to confront a sith just yet.

But it was at that moment that he felt the surge of the Force coming from underneath. The grid that covered the top of the apparent cave was blown away. ?Stay back!?, Ben urged. Taking his lightsaber in his hand, he waited in alert. ?Whatever comes out from there, you?re duty is to protect Leia and the babies, okey Anakin??, he asked, not really looking back. The last thing he needed was the young boy rushing to face Maul.

TAG: Qui-Gon, Batman, Leia, Anakin

22. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    OOC: Borrowing Leia

IC:[hl=yellow]The Batman[/hl]

?I know, get out of there?

Batman could sense the tension in the jedi's voice. Ben clearly knew this sith lord. And from what he heard Qui-Gon say, this was the man who would kill the jedi later.

As soon as he had thrown the smoke bombs, the sith lord pushed Qui-Gon against the wall and ripped off the top grate from above. Quickly Batman ascended the grapple, dropping more smoke bombs and batgrenades down in an effort to disorient the man.

He had no intention of leaving Qui-Gon to fight alone, but it was clear that the man was after the children and the dark knight had sworn to protect them. And so he would. The grapple finished retracting and batman grapped hold of his cape and leapt out of the chasm below and landed in a fighting pose several feet back.

He saw Ben nearby with his lightsaber in hand. He had urged Anakin and the others away. Leia turned to Anakin and said

"Anakin, take the twins and hide in the security room." She handed Anakin the two infants and then approached the other men, drawing her own lightsaber.

Batman thumbed a button on his belt and was pleased to see that his limited understanding of the strange technology before him was successful. Two security droids marched into the room with their blasters at the ready.
    Batman indicated the pit to the droids and stated

"Your target is the sith lord with the red lightsaber. Do not harm the human jedi."

He settled into a fighting position relieved that the odds were now slightly in their favor.

Tag: Ben, Qui-Gon,Maul

23. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Jar Jar Binks:

Jar Jar ran behind the moving vehicle, and just when he thought the Jedi might ignore him and he would have to follow it on foot all the way to its ultimate destination, the original Jedi who had spoken to him when he first arrived parked his own vehicle directly in front of the Senator, and said, "Hop on. We're following him."

"Tank yu mui mui." Jar Jar hopped onto the back of the Jedi's vehicle. "Yousa name?" He gently touched the handle of the man's lightsaber as he once again reiterated, "Why yousa carry dis? Mui mui against law."

TAG: Vos, Galen, Dooku, Aayla

24. Aefernal_Fire

Nov 11, 2007
    IC HK-47
    Outside of the Mos Eisly house

["Put your weapons down. It was merely a fault in his programming. Happens all the time."] The astromech put himself boldly in front of the other droid?odd?HK-47 logged away the behavior. At least this unusual utility droid did not bear the same disgusting meat bag features of the golden droid.

"Obsolete: no longer in use or no longer useful. If my databanks are current and undamaged as they appear to be, I did in fact correctly use the term obsolete. The HK droid series has been out of circulation for nearly 2 millenia by the time of my assembly. In my time period, the protocol droids and astromech droids are the most common droid used. Battle droids, droidekas, Super Battle droids and the IG series eventually replaced the HK series."

The gold-colored protocol droid then turned back to Artoo. "You see. My programming is perfectly fine you rusted bucket of bolts!"

?Objection: There is a great difference in ?obsolete? and ?inimitable,? protocol droid,? The ancient assassin droid explained, ?Definition: ?inimitable? is incapable of being imitated or copied; surpassing imitation; matchless, much like the asphyxiating face of a meat bag while the throat is squeezed between cold metal extremities making all sorts of satisfying noises and expressions of helplessness.?

HK-47 paused thoughtfully for a moment as the large fur-covered meat bag shouted something out a nearby window and the astromech droid ?brooped? curiously, ?Query: Did you say 2 millennia? Suggestion: your flawed pacifistic meat bag programming has possibly interfered with your chronometer, protocol droid.?

Tag: Artoo, Threepio, any

IC Boba Fett
    Inside the Mos Eisly House

"Boba," she yelled as she grabbed the med kit to take the disinfectant out. Again. "Come on, let's just get this over with. I'm sure I'll only have to spray the wound, no big deal."

The dark, curly haired boy gave an exasperated sigh, dragged his boots across the floor and sat down heavily in one of the chairs next to the table. Boba folded his arms crossly like a patient in the crowded waiting room of a hospital. Fine! Anything to get the odd twi?lek off his back, he pouted in angry silence.

It really was starting to get dark outside?and it was the first time that the he had actually sat down in?it felt like forever.

The son of Jango Fett blinked tiredly, surprising himself. He tried to shake it off. There was no way he could be tired! Another nod. He was powerless. The dark-haired boy stifled a yawn before anyone could see. Come on now. Stay awake. Another, slower, nod?Still have to check the house?

It was hardly a moment before the boy was fast asleep leaning on the table in front of him, mouth open, breathing heavily and drooling next to his hands.

Tag Mission, Zaalbar, Any

25. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Galen Marek/Starkiller
    Lars' Homestead

"Yousa name?" He gently touched the handle of the man's lightsaber as he once again reiterated, "Why yousa carry dis? Mui mui against law."

"Because of Order 66, I suppose?" For a moment, he paused. Memories of the Jedi he saw....Shaak Ti...Kazdan Paratus...Kota.

He was not a Jedi like them...but perhaps this made them at least a little similar?

No. Why become a Jedi? The Force had influenced his life for too long. He just wanted to go back home.

"Well, I'm not exactly a Jedi, Senator. As for my name..." he considered telling him something else. But he would not know who he was.

"...Galen Marek. Now hold on," and with that, the speeder was started, quickly trailing behind Vos'.

TAG: Jar Jar, Vos, Aayla, Dooku

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.