main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [AU Tatooine] The Desert That Shall Not Be Named

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Coruscant, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Daala
    Mos Eisly

Hanging her head she began the march to where Luke had said he was, it wasn't far but she knew joining up with others was the best bet if she was to survive any traps or death missions she came across that the Nebulans created.

"Probably more than you from the sounds of it, your just the latest version to dragged into this. I was hoping that you might have been one that lived to see more then I. From where I was relocated from at least."

Crunching around another corner she found the Spaceport and headed to the one with Luke, careful to stay out of sight in her Imperial Uniform. "Just don't kill me on sight, I'm in...you'll see."

Stepping around the bend she moved toward the group, recognizing the ewoks, C-3PO, and Luke...Luke. "Logray, Wicket do you know me?" For the moment she ignored whatever Luke's reaction was, for now it would be nothing new and if it was...she wouldn't live long.

TAG: Sirak, Ewoks, C-3PO

2. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Count Dooku

Dooku merely looked amused at Vader's blustering. "You? Rise above it? Oh, you have no idea what your grandson told me. Sidious kept you around a while, but the instant he saw the strength of your son... he betrayed you. He had an idealistic Jedi fight his apprentice while he watched, and then pushed for that Jedi to kill his apprentice, so that Jedi might become his new apprentice. Is this sounding familiar? Congratulations! You did replace me. Including in that. Sidious regarded you just as insignificantly. You must be so proud."

?However, you are correct. It does me no good to kill those who could assist me in my task, and intimidation works best when there are no other options.?

The Count modified his tone, a degree more polite. "If nothing else, Lord Vader, I would think you would recognise the value we have. We have already been through this nonsense, while you seem to be experiencing it for the first time. Thus, if telltale signs appear, we will recognise them. You might not. We don't have to like each other in order to cooperate." He gave a faintly wry smile. "We merely have to dislike the ones who brought us here more."

Tag: Vader, others

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker

He looked at "Indy" and then back at Han Solo. "You two brothers or something?" He just asked and then turned to Han again. "Listen pal, thing is we are alone on Tatooine. In an abandoned Ghost Town. Looks like Mos Eisley to me, but you should know for sure. You´ve been here. Where do I know you from? I was born a good century after you pulled off that Death Star thing. Yeah, I know. Sounds crazy, but I can assure you meeting a guy who is supposed to be dead is no less creepy." He sighed. "I dunno if any of us two or these other guys around here is time-travelling. But maybe some experiment has gone wrong. Considering the Jedi behind this . . ." He sighed. "We non-Jedi folks are clearly a minority around here. So it must have something to do with them."

Looking around he realized the aggressive guy he met first had disappeared. As had the beauty who had picked up Han first. "And you should drink. It´s carking hot out here." He smiled. "And don´t believe any of us would share his drugs with ya, man."

Tag: HanSolo, Indy, Vos, others

4. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Luke Skywalker
    Hangar

"Probably more than you from the sounds of it, your just the latest version to dragged into this. I was hoping that you might have been one that lived to see more then I. From where I was relocated from at least." The voice of the woman explained. Looking at Threepio he raised his brows. "I am obviously not the only one confused about this. We should be careful." He said then realized that Threepio was probably already nervous enough.

"Just don't kill me on sight, I'm in...you'll see."
    The voice came from his comm. And then she came around the corner. An Imperial. He had expected it, somehow she sounded like one.

"Logray, Wicket do you know me?" She adressed the Ewoks directly. Luke stepped between her and the small guys. Awaiting their answer. His blaster still in his hand. "Is the Empire responsible for this?" He asked directly. Not too hostile, because he wouldn´t shot an unarmed woman. But he would let her harm the furball, either. Or let the Empire arrest them.

Tag: Mitth

5. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    OOC: Let's see how Daala likes this. :p

IC: C-3P0

"Ask them from what time they are coming. Perhaps they know more about our . . . situation, Threepio."

Immediately the droid obliged.

"Ni gata puno weewa?" The droid enquired.

Immediately the older ewok Logray began chattering excitedly.

"Oh dear." Threepio said listening. "Oh my!" the droid later exclaimed.

He turned back to Luke. "They say they are from after the battle of Endor. And that they escaped a big ship in the sky with the help of many "long legs" including one that resembled you and two that resembled Captain Solo. They also mention several magic men which I believe are both jedi and sith. It appears that they came from all over the place."

After letting that sink in, Threepio continued "According to Logray, the group on this ship were prisoners for the amusement of intergalactic beings. And many were killed. It appears that Logray and Wicket were the only ones who escaped."

Threepio trailed off as another person joined their small group. Upon seeing the woman, Threepio gave a stiff bow.

"Greetings Chief of State Daala"

[b]IC: [color=darkblue][hl=grey]Logray[/color][/b][/hl]

As Logray relayed their adventures to the Golden One, another familiar face entered the spaceport hanger. Daala was this ones name Logray recalled. And she seemed to recognize them.

[b]"Logray, Wicket do you know me?"[/b]

Logray nodded in the affirmative and had the Golden One translate.

"[Yes we know you. You were with us on the big ship]"

[b]Tag: Daala[/b]

6. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Quinlan Vos

Apparently the healing seemed to have worked. Solo could now at least see vague shapes. Clearly gathering that his presence made the smuggle uncomfortable, Quinlan got up to leave.

"Your eyesight should improve as we go. I gather that you are not the same Han Solo that I recently met. And I am a younger version of the person you meant on Sorocco. However, trust me when I tell you that time is of the essence. There are dark forces at work and children are in danger. Your children among them."

With that, Quinlan got up to find Tholme.

Tag: Any nearby

[b]IC:[hl=yellow]The Batman[/hl][/b]

As soon as Vos and the other man, Cade Batman had heard him say, helped Han Solo, Batman had departed the scene quietly. He had seen the jedi Qui-Gon Jinn take off into the dessert. This was the same direction that Tholme and the other group were going. Clearly this was where the children were. Everyone claimed that time was of the essence.

Batman decided to commandeer a vehicle. Finding something that looked like a hovering boat with two seats, Batman got into the driver side and began to hotwire the vehicle. At first he had feared it would not work given how strange the technology was, but luck was with him and the landspeeder roared to life. Immediately Batman took off, searching for any type of trail that Qui-Gon Jinn had left with his own speeder. The faint marks in the sand were all he had to go on, but the direction seemed right. Batman wished he had thought to bring a jedi along for aid.

He was about ready to turn back when in the distance he saw a small home. As he got nearer he could make out the shape of Qui-Gon jinn's speeder bike. He was on the right track then. Qui-Gon Jinn must already be inside safely with Anakin. Batman decided to wait outside and keep watch until Tholme and the others arrived.

[b]Tag: None[/b]

7. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    OCC: I need to catch up bigtime here :oops: , so gimme a bit... it's gonna be so much fun for Siri to put up with Cade and Han [face_laugh]

IC: Siri Tachi

Just as Siri suspected, Han didn?t exactly calm down as she started talking. "W-what do you m-mean....u-unaccounted for?". Just as she was going to reply, Quinlan came over to help out. "And...w-who are you?", asked the smuggler. It was then Siri realized that this probably wasn?t the same Han from their last adventure. ?I?ll answer all of your questions later, now please let my friend help you?, she replied. Stepping aside, Siri let Quinlan work. But before he could start, Solo panicked "W--wait...d-don't touch me! I-I'm not part...part of your little p-party. Y-You're with J-Jabba, right? I-If this is b-because of the m-money I-I owe you... I was g-gonna repay you, but I-I got sidetracked! B-But I have it all. Every credit. I-In fact, I have double the a-amount I owe you. Y-You let me outta this mess and I-I'll even consider giving you...t-triple!" He brought a shaky hand up to touch his chest. "I'm the...best y-you got, J-Jabba. D-Don't be a fool.". It was then that the Cade man stepped in, trying to calm the smuggler long enough for Quinlan to help out. She had no idea who he was, but it was obvious he was from the future.

As his sight got better, the old Han started to come out in full Force. "You got that right. The Jedi are bad news. I keep telling the kid that, but he don't listen. What's the point if you have to keep sticking your neck out to save his skin? I thought they had special powers to get out of scrapes like that. Guess not". Rolling her eyes, Siri realized this would be a very long day indeed.

It was then that another familiar figure appeared. ?Hello Indy?, greeted Siri. She could tell the man didn?t trust them still, but she was happy to see a familiar face, no matter how bizarre it was. Stepping towards Indy, Siri added ?I don?t think this is the same Captain Solo you knew before, so he wont remember you?.

But then that Cade individual stepped in, getting on Siri?s nerves. "Listen pal, thing is we are alone on Tatooine. In an abandoned Ghost Town. Looks like Mos Eisley to me, but you should know for sure. You´ve been here. Where do I know you from? I was born a good century after you pulled off that Death Star thing. Yeah, I know. Sounds crazy, but I can assure you meeting a guy who is supposed to be dead is no less creepy." He sighed. "I dunno if any of us two or these other guys around here is time-travelling. But maybe some experiment has gone wrong. Considering the Jedi behind this . . ." He sighed. "We non-Jedi folks are clearly a minority around here. So it must have something to do with them". Hands on hips, Siri glared at him ?Excuse me? Us jedi are as innocent victims as you in this matter, and considering you have no idea what happened last time, I would suggest you shut up and try to learn more about the reality here before coming to silly conclusions like the one you just blabbed?.

Redirecting her gaze towards Han, she pointed "Looks to me like you're feeling better Captain, since your tongue's already up and going as usual". Turning to face Quinlan who was walking away, Siri shook her head and let out a sigh "Can you believe we're in this again?!".

TAG: Quinlan, Indy, Cade, Han

OCC: I?ll have a Ben and Wicket post up shortly.

8. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002

As Quinlan headed towards Tholme and the others, Siri came up to him.

"Can you believe we're in this again?!"

Quinlan shook his head. "No I can't. And I don't know why, but I feel this is different then before."

He turned to face her. "Don't share this with anyone, but I'm not entirely certain that this is the Nebulans. It could be something else entirely"

He indicated Tholme and the others. "We need to get moving. Young Anakin and the Solo twins are in danger."

Tag: Siri

[b]IC: Tholme[/b]

Tholme watched the exchange between Vader and Dooku in silence. It appeared that Vader could see reason. Nevertheless, Tholme would not leave his back exposed the sith lord lest he risk being stabbed from behind at the first opportunity.
    He spotted Batman speeding off in a landspeeder.

"We've wasted enough time with discussion." He told the group. "I am going to find Anakin and the twins. Come with me or don't."

He motioned for Ben to join him. With that, Tholme headed toward a spaceport where several speeders were parked.

[b]Tag: Ben[/b]

9. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    Padme

She felt she could trust the man. Especially because he did not try to appear very trustworthy. A badguy would have tried to reason her out of her suspicions. He accepted them.

"Sure, I can use some company, I suppose. And someone with a lightsaber, until I know what these Jedi are up to. I wished Master Qui Gon would still be around. I felt I could trust him." She sadly smiled. Then changed the topic. "Where are you from? What is your name, actually?" She asked and wondered along. Heading to the spaceport towering over the city, far away. she thought about holstering her gun, but decided against it. Her eyes now were searching the empty streets, now. They somehow appeared hostile. Probably just because they did not reveal what happened to those who should have lived there.

"I heard legends of lost colonies, strange happeneing in the outer rim. But this? I never heard of this." Turning one time around her own axis. "They are gone, but I don´t see any sign of mass evacuation."

Tag: Secret Apprentice, now Galen

10. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    IC: Wicket

His head was spinning. Wicket was more than happy to let Logray take charge, because he was obviously confused. These were their friends yes, but it seemed they didn?t remember them at all. The Golden droid wouldn?t be quiet, and then the woman from last time showed up. Clearly, she did remember them though. This made Wicket very happy, but the tall man wasn?t very trusting of the lady.

[?Do we get to fly soon??], asked Wicket, hoping that Logray would give him some good news.

TAG: Luke, C-3PO, Daala, Logray

IC: Ben Kenobi

Looking at Tholme, Ben couldn?t help but let out a deep sigh. He would have been more than happy to avoid Vader all together, but then the sith had to go and focus on him. Wonderful. ?You both failed. How does that feel??. Letting out a small chuckle, Ben replied, ?Are you sure I failed, Darth??

But then his former apprentice started going again. ?However, you are correct. It does me no good to kill those who could assist me in my task, and intimidation works best when there are no other options?. Shaking his head, Ben couldn?t avoid a grin, ?Well isn?t that wonderful that he would grant us such mercy?, he whispered sarcastically to Tholme. He still had much to learn that Darth, but whatever made feel better. Ben certainly wasn?t going to waste his time.

Regaining his composure, Dooku then added, "If nothing else, Lord Vader, I would think you would recognise the value we have. We have already been through this nonsense, while you seem to be experiencing it for the first time. Thus, if telltale signs appear, we will recognise them. You might not. We don't have to like each other in order to cooperate. We merely have to dislike the ones who brought us here more." It was then that Ben decided to add his two cents in, ?Dooku is right. We need to figure who brought us here and why before it?s too late... we don?t want a situation like last time to happen...?

But Tholme had already an idea of what he wanted to do, "We've wasted enough time with discussion." He told the group. "I am going to find Anakin and the twins. Come with me or don't". Stepping forward with him, Ben added, ?You know i?m always willing to get into trouble with you, let?s go?. Following Tholme closely, they started to male their way towards the nearest spaceport. As they walked, Ben asked ?Do you think we?re dealing with the nebulans again??

TAG: Tholme, Dooku, Vader

As they both walked away, Quinlan started to share some of his concerns with Siri. "No I can't. And I don't know why, but I feel this is different then before?. For some reason that didn?t make her feel any better. ?Don't share this with anyone, but I'm not entirely certain that this is the Nebulans. It could be something else entirely". Letting out a deep sigh, Siri remarked, ?Something else, hopefully not worse than the Nebulans... I don?t think I want to live thru something like that ever again!?.

As they arrived to the other group, Quinlan was direct, "We need to get moving. Young Anakin and the Solo twins are in danger". Holding her breath, Siri wondered why they would be in danger, if they had Obi-Wan with them. Not really wanting to deal with that situation again, Siri tried to find a way out of going. Sadly, she could only come up with one alternative. ?Why don?t you all go? I?ll stay behind and help Captain Solo and that annoying Cade individual along ... I?ll meet you at the spaceport?.

With a quick nod to Ben and Quinlan, Siri doubled back to where the other group was. ?I just know I?m going to regret this?, she mumbled to herself.

TAG: I guess Han and Co, since i'm walking towards them

11. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: Pretty sure Padme isn´t with us. A shame. Cade would dig her.

Cade Skywalker
    Streets

The Jedi was annoyed by him? Good. Very good.

"Oh dear, we don´t need a Jedi to look after us. You´ll die when I need you anyway." Cade snapped. Then turned to Han. "You know it´s always the same. You heard her? Jedi are the poor victims. Because they are more worthy to live then the commoners. And if a few thousands of them die we have a tragedy. And if a few million normal people die in a war were the Sith are defeated . . . we got a victory. Only a few million people, you know? But this here . . . is bad. Really bad." He looked around. "Let´s get you out of the sun, okay? I guess the Jedi will find us, even if we are in a building. And you exalted one? Are you coming?" He asked the annoyed Blondie. "And don´t be jealous because I am not hated by everybody. If you were not a sword-swinger . . . you´d be really cute." He winked and helped Han Solo to get into the nearest building.

"As long as no more relatives of mine show up, I am fine." He hissed, leading Han. "And by the way, I totally digged your engine-calibration, Solo. Used the same configuration for my own ship. The Mynock. Of course in my time Zero Point Five hyperdrives are pretty common. But your readouts gave me some extra speed. Much appreciated." He talked to Solo. Talking helped, he guessed. And of this bunch of important people, he felt Solo was the only one who possibly understood him. Perhaps this guy they all called Indy. Looked like a descent guy. Meant. Not a Jedi.

Tag: Han Solo, Siri Tachi, Indy, others

12. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    OCC: aah my bad, i guess i got a bit confused with all i had to catch up on [face_hypnotized] [face_laugh]

From the very moment she caught up with the men, she knew she would have to get a hold of all the calmness she could gather for herself. Once again, that Cade individual wouldnt stop talking. "Oh dear, we don´t need a Jedi to look after us. You´ll die when I need you anyway." Cade snapped. Then turned to Han. "You know it´s always the same. You heard her? Jedi are the poor victims. Because they are more worthy to live then the commoners. And if a few thousands of them die we have a tragedy. And if a few million normal people die in a war were the Sith are defeated . . . we got a victory. Only a few million people, you know? But this here . . . is bad. Really bad". Deep breath. "There is no emotion, there is Peace...peace...", she kept telling herself as she fought the urge to reply. The guy clearly was trying to annoy her and she would not give him the satisfaction. "Let´s get you out of the sun, okay? I guess the Jedi will find us, even if we are in a building. And you exalted one? Are you coming? And don´t be jealous because I am not hated by everybody. If you were not a sword-swinger . . . you´d be really cute." . Letting out a small chuckle, Siri replied, "Someone has to keep you boys out of trouble. I wouldnt worry too much if i was you though... Cade is your name, right? i'm sure there's a lot more people that find you annoying than you realize, they just dont tell you to your face". Sword swinger. Siri had to laugh at that.

But then the man focused on Han, "And by the way, I totally digged your engine-calibration, Solo. Used the same configuration for my own ship. The Mynock. Of course in my time Zero Point Five hyperdrives are pretty common. But your readouts gave me some extra speed. Much appreciated." . Letting out a laugh, Siri remarked, "Well Captain Solo, i think you're in front of your biggest fan in the galaxy! i might just have to step up and save you from the legion of fanatics that might show up in this pile of sand. You certainly didnt mention to me you were this popular last time around".

Deciding she should probably get to know the man in front of her a little better, Siri asked "So what is it that you do back in your time, Cade... what's your last name again?".

TAG: Cade, Han, Indy

13. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker

"Someone has to keep you boys out of trouble. I wouldnt worry too much if i was you though... Cade is your name, right? i'm sure there's a lot more people that find you annoying than you realize, they just dont tell you to your face." She said. He laughed about that. "You have no idea." Cade hissed to himself. Remembering Azlyn and their last meeting. Or Shado who was convinced he would fall. His uncle and Darth Krayt had been the only ones who liked having him around. Actually.

And his crew. Syn and Blue. He missed them, actually. Even though he would rather cut out his tongue than admit it in open.

"So what is it that you do back in your time, Cade... what's your last name again?"
    he looked up. His first instinct was to insult her, so she would drop the topic. But if Siri Tachi knew Tholme and Vos and all these guys . . . she was long dead in his time. She wouldn´t run to the Empire and tell ´em.

"Skywalker. My name is Cade Skywalker. And I used to be a bounty hunter. The only thing I hunted lately though were Sith Lords." He smirked. It was meant to be funny. But somehow his memories of Krayt always killed the funny side of the story. Had Abaddon. Celeste Morne and Darth Krayt dueling. Talon. Stryfe. Didn´t matter now, did it? Probably it hadn´t even happened yet. And never would.

Why do you care? Why do you help Solo? Childhood dreams? No, he couldn´t see through this alone.

"But good to have you watch over us, now."
    He smirked and tried to appear more light-hearted again. Finally Cade helped Han into the house he had chosen.

Tag: Siri, Han

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Daala
    Mos Eisly

Shaking her head no to Luke's answer she allowed the 3PO unit to translate and explain the ewoks version of it, with a bit of interpretation of course. Some things never changed thankfully.

Then she got knocked for a bit of a loop, did the droid just call her Chief of State Daala?!? Her eyes widened slightly at this, then quickly sagged back down, if the Nebulans were telling the truth then she was only a copy of the real Daala and events would unfold as normal with the real one proceeding forward...but that didn't explain how she could ever come to be the head of the Rebels! Especially since that was something she had just given up trying to destroy...when she made a blind jump into hyperspace, ended up on a Super Star Destroyer recreation, and was tugged around like a puppet until she fell in love and summerily got relocated here.

"At least some of us are from that trip. 3PO, never call me that unless you want to take a bath of alcohol instead of oil. Last I remember besides being on the ship with our little friends, is making a blind hyperspace jump and thinking about settling down after a battle, after having left the Empire to Palleon."

TAG: Sirak, Yodaminch, Veloz

15. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008

IC: Qui-Gon Jinn

~Lars homestead~

Qui-Gon quickly went down the stairs that led into the moisture farm, where it resided below ground level. Just as he stepped into the center clearing, walls going up around him, he heard the familiar voice of Anakin.

"MASTER QUI-GON! I'M HERE! WHERE ARE YOU?"

The joy and hope he heard in Anakin?s voice made him hurry even more. Just as he reached what looked like the main underground dwelling, Anakin ran outside. When he saw Qui-Gon he stopped, but there was a huge grin on his face.

Qui-Gon grinned back and stepped up to the boy to put his hand on a small shoulder. ?There you are. It?s good to see you?re all right. Do you?.?

He stopped when he saw what Anakin was holding in one hand and frowned.

?Anakin, is that a lightsaber? Where did you get it? You shouldn?t have taken it, even if you were scared here, lightsabers are nothing to trifle with. You could have hurt yourself.?

Anakin?s face fell, but this was too important. He held out his hand for it. ?Your time will come, trust me on that. But all in good time. Now?.?

He stopped when he heard a strange sound coming from inside, small and utter pitiful. Babies? And they sounded as if they needed help.

?We will talk about this later, Anakin,? he said as he let go of the boy and hurried inside.

TAG: Anakin

16. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Galen Marek/Starkiller
    Tatooine

"Sure, I can use some company, I suppose. And someone with a lightsaber, until I know what these Jedi are up to."

He nodded, trailing her as she walked torwards their destination. He was still somewhat surprised that no one from the other group had noticed their absence.

All the better. Perhaps they could put some distance between them.

"Where are you from? What is your name, actually?"

"My name is Galen Marek..from Kashykk. My, uh, father, was Kento Marek. A Jedi Master." He kept it at that. Not only did he have trouble remembering the information himself, he carefully left out Order 66, or his abduction by Vader.

Didn't want to cause a time paradox or something. And really, that was information he divulged to people he truly trusted, which were a select few.

He looked at the empty streets. They were untouched almost. It was odd, he imagined Tatooine as some bustling settlement, even though he had never been to it.

Yet what perplexed him was the Force here. All the people were gone, yet a recognizable signature remained.

Something happened here. He felt it.

But was it truly the Force at all? This energy felt strange. Foreign.

"I heard legends of lost colonies, strange happeneing in the outer rim. But this? I never heard of this." Turning one time around her own axis. "They are gone, but I don´t see any sign of mass evacuation."

"I don't believe it was evacuation, or anything of that sort." He looked around, touching the walls.

"The Force, or something else entirely, is still here, even though there are no people. I can feel it." he turned to her. "I think this and our appearnces are related somehow. I do not know in which way though."

TAG: Padme, any

17. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: C-3P0

Chief of State Daala did not look pleased to hear the droid address her by her current title.

"At least some of us are from that trip. 3PO, never call me that unless you want to take a bath of alcohol instead of oil. Last I remember besides being on the ship with our little friends, is making a blind hyperspace jump and thinking about settling down after a battle, after having left the Empire to Pellaeon."

"Oh. Yes. That would explain the organic eye." The droid replied.

"Obviously you have no recollection of the assassination of Admiral Pellaeon and your subsequent appointment as Chief of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances."

Realizing he'd probably said too much, the droid added. "Oh I'm terribly sorry! This is no place for a droid!"

Obviously flustered and babbling, the protocol droid attempted to get back on track. "Master Luke and I are not familar with the events that our ewok friends and you seem to have experienced. Perhaps you could help us understand better. I'm afraid the account Logray has given is a bit vague. And the odds of this happening are 2.5,800,590,005 to 1."

Tag: Daala, ewoks, Luke

18. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004

Just when Siri expected another one of his remarks, she noticed Cade had a laugh at some of her comments. Cade mumbled something under his breath, but she couldnt make out what it was. It didnt matter. She had made some progress though regarding the man's background. "Skywalker. My name is Cade Skywalker. And I used to be a bounty hunter. The only thing I hunted lately though were Sith Lords." Interesting to say the least. If he was a Skywalker he was trouble, specially if he inherited any of Anakin's traits.

"I suppose related to Anakin and Luke Skywalker in one way or another...", she commented. Right then she got the sense that Cade was hiding more than he was telling her, but for now she let it go. "That's a very unconventional profession for sure. I always thought that the only ones who would want to hunt Sith would be jedi ... do you work for them or do you do this out of your own pleasure?", she added casually. Yeah, this Cade was a lot more than he appeared to be.

"But good to have you watch over us, now." Lifting an eyebrow, Siri was surprised at the change of tone. "Well if you're a successful Sith hunter i doubt you would need my help anyways". Unable to hide a grin, she added, "However, Captain Solo over there has a natural talent for getting into trouble, as i'm sure you know". Siri braced herself. She knew Solo would snap out of his rare quiet state soon enough,specially after that.

Finally, they entered some abandoned home. While she was relieved to be out of the blistering heat, she felt uneasy. "Something doesnt feel right about this whole situation. The planet seems completely abandoned, and yet i cant sense that anyone was evacuated..."

TAG: Cade, Han, Indy

19. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002

Why don?t you all go? I?ll stay behind and help Captain Solo and that annoying Cade individual along ... I?ll meet you at the spaceport?.

"Alright then" Quinlan replied. He took a moment to look back at the group. Cade was speaking to Han and it was clear that Cade despised the jedi. It was also clear that Cade was extremely strong in the force. Why the young man seemed to hate it so was a mystery to Quinlan. But he could sympathize. He had been unhappy with the order and the jedi ideals many times. He had planned to leave the order after Kashyyyk and live out the remainder of his life with Khaleen and Korto.

But then Order 66 had happened and he found himself thrown into the Executor. And now after dying nearly twice, he found himself in this forceforsaken desert with everyone running around unsure of what to do. If only Master Yoda were around. He would know what to do. Even in the face of utter destruction on the Executor, the Grand Master had managed to keep his calm. It was a cruel fate that befell the kind old jedi to be murdered and inflated like a balloon. Quinlan was still haunted by the terrible image.

He heard Siri and Cade trade insults and caught Cade mentioned he was indeed a Skywalker. So Tholme and he had suspected correctly. It was indeed the same Cade Skywalker that had died on the Executor. Well, not exactly the same Cade. Just like Vader and Solo, this was a different Cade. It boggled the mind when there were so many versions of others wandering around. Quinlan wondered if he would soon run into another version of himself.

He shook himself out of his thoughts and headed after Tholme and Ben. He found them entering the nearby spaceport.

[b]IC: Tholme[/b]

[b]?You know i?m always willing to get into trouble with you, let?s go?. [/b]

Tholme gave the other man a sad smile. "I'm sure we can expect more trouble soon enough. Let us hope that this time we can handle it."
    [b]
    ?Do you think we?re dealing with the nebulans again?? [/b]

"I honestly don't know. This feels differnt. But it could just be a different group of Nebulans. We must be wary of our new companions. There was a murderer among us once before."

As he said that, he recalled that he had felt T3-M4 somewhere in the city. "And we must also be wary of T3. He betrayed us once. He may very well do so again. For now, we survivors must keep close together."

He began to move around, looking at the various vehicles parked in the spaceport. Tholme was in no mood to use a speederbike. He would save those for the younger members of their group. Instead, his eyes fell on a landspeeder. The vehicle must have just been sold by the owner. It was in fairly good condition and the ignitor was already in the console. Sold, Tholme eased himself into the driver side and motioned for Ben to do the same.

"This landspeeder seems oddly familar somehow. Do you recognize it?" Tholme asked.

[b]Tag: Ben[/b]

20. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Anakin

Seeing Qui-Gon had felt rather like inflating a very large balloon and then somebody had to barge in and pinprick it. He hardly seemed to return the jubilation Anakin felt at seeing him. He even lectured him about the dangers of lightsabers!

"Master, sir, Master Obi-Wan gave me instructions to make this lightsaber," Anakin explained, following Qui-Gon into the next room, "and he was showing me how to use it properly but then he disappeared two months ago and I haven't seen him at all since! And what about you? I thought you were murdered about the Executor..."

Something about Qui-Gon was very odd.

TAG: Seremela

IC as Leia

Jacen and Jaina. That was all Leia could think, feel, see in her head... as she hurried through the empty streets of this forsaken mos, shouting her children's names even though she knew they couldn't even walk yet.

And that was when she stumbled upon the strangest scene she had ever seen... in a sort of "town square" meeting of several winding streets, near a spaceport, was the very last group of people she ever wanted to see, not because she hated all of them (but she did dislike a few... namely her frakkin' father standing right there in the middle of it all!), but because it meant something... it meant the Nebulans were not done with them.

She rushed forward towards the group. Normally she'd stay out of the way of such a scene, but she was pretty sure this weird, disorienting experience was keeping everyone in a temporary mode of solidarity for the time being. No danger... at least for now.

"Have you any of you seen Jacen and Jaina?! Do any of you know what happened?" Leia shouted. She looked at Vader- her father. Last she remembered, he had murdered her...

21. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    IC: Ben Kenobi

It seemed Tholme was just as clueless about their current predicament as he was, but equally suspicious, "I honestly don't know. This feels differnt. But it could just be a different group of Nebulans. We must be wary of our new companions. There was a murderer among us once before. And we must also be wary of T3. He betrayed us once. He may very well do so again. For now, we survivors must keep close together." . Lifting an eyebrow, Ben remarked, "Oh dont worry, i dont plan on trusting many people just yet, and specially not a murdering robot posessed of darkside powers responsible for the death pf many".

As they walked around the spaceport looking for transport, Tholme motioned Ben to one. "This landspeeder seems oddly familar somehow. Do you recognize it?" . Familiar?. As he sat down, a soft smile spread across Ben's face. "Odd indeed. I've been on this speeder before, it belonged to Owen and Beru Lars, Luke's relatives. It's the one we sold in order raise the funds to pay Captain Solo for our journey to Alderaan". That felt like ages ago, a lifetime ago even. "Bizarre that we would find it, although nothing should surprise me about this strange adventures we seem to get sucked into lately", he remarked.

Letting out a deep sigh, Ben looked at Tholme, "Why do you think the babies would be in danger... i mean they had Obi-Wan, didnt they?". Concerned about what could have happened to his younger self, Ben hoped to find some answers soon.

TAG: Tholme and anyone who wishes to run into us

22. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002

Quinlan was halfway to the hanger when he saw Princess Leia frantically heading toward Vader and the others. The force told him that this was the same Leia from the Executor. Which meant...

"Have you any of you seen Jacen and Jaina?! Do any of you know what happened?"

Quinlan hurried over to the distraught mother.

"Princess Leia!" Quinlan called, attempting to get her attention. He ran over to face her. She was currently staring at Darth Vader.

"We're on our way to the children now." he said. "Masters Kenobi and Tholme are in the spaceport just this way. They saw Batman and Master Jinn speed off ahead. Someone is likely with them by now and taking care of them."

He attempted to motion her toward the spaceport. "Please, come with us. We'll take you to the twins immediately."

He wasn't sure Leia had heard him. She seemed fixated on Vader and Quinlan knew why. As bad as the real Vader was, no one could forget the final moments on the Executor where Vader had killed them all.

Tag: Leia, Siri, anyone else

23. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Leia

Leia made to follow the group into the spaceport when suddenly the most terrifying mental image made her stop, nearly bumping into Vos in the process.

She saw her little angels, Jacen and Jaina, hanging from the ceiling of some dark room... strings tied to all their limbs and around their little necks... making them dance to that awful song, before they exploded like great red grenades. It was how the older version of her twins had been murdered about the Juggernaught, back onboard the Executor.

Were they going to suffer the same fate? She looked around wildly for the droid... the murderous droid... before her eyes fell on her father, the other murderer.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!"

It wasn't just a bellow or a yell or a scream... Leia surprised even herself. The words came out with the barreling force of a freight train, and indeed Leia felt her voicebox strain painfully... she realized she had somehow utilized the Force itself, magnifying her yell into something inhuman, directed in a funnel of energy straight at Vader. And all the sudden, Leia felt dreadfully tired, and just had time to mutter to Vos, "What was that?" before blacking out.

24. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008

IC: Qui-Gon Jinn

~Lars homestead~

Two babies, tiny and wailing their hearts out. How had Anakin ended up with two babies? Qui-Gon quickly went to the cradles and put a hand on each of them.

These tiny ones needed help, fast. As far as he could tell it was a miracle they were even alive.

Anakin had followed him inside. ?Master, sir, Master Obi-Wan gave me instruction to make this lightsaber?, he said. ?And he was showing me how to use it properly but then he disappeared two months ago and I haven't seen him at all since! And what about you? I thought you were murdered on the Executor..."

Murdered? Executor? Instructions from Obi-Wan? Qui-Gon turned from the babies and looked at Anakin, not just at the boy, but at his emotions as well. Anakin almost seemed to boil over with them, a jumble of despair, jubilation and above all confusion.

He went back to him and knelt down, shutting out the wailing of the babies for the moment. ?Anakin, you are not making much sense to me. Now, I know this must be confusing for you, believe me, it is for me as well. One minute I was at the Temple, knowing you to be save with Queen Amidala, and the next we are both here, on some abandoned part of Tatooine.?

He put both hands on Anakin?s shoulders and ducked his head so he could look the boy straight in the eye. ?I know we have to work this out, find out what happened and more importantly, find a way back to Coruscant?, he said. ?And I promise you I will do everything in my power to keep you safe and help you fulfil your dream of becoming a Jedi, but first things first. And that?s two babies who desperately need our help. All right?? He made sure he didn?t convey his reassurances through words only, but also through gesture, thought, his whole being.

Only then did he stand and go back to the cradles. He took out the one who felt the weakest, the little girl. ?I know that together we will work this out, Anakin. So why don?t you get me a fairly large container with warm water, not too hot and some towels, blankets too, and while we help these babies you can tell me what happened to you. And how you found them. After that we?ll start planning.?

He cradled the little girl carefully and put his hand on her tiny chest. Just before he started feeding healing energy into her, he realized someone had arrived outside. Since he didn?t sense anything dark or malevolent from the being, he didn?t let it stop him to do what needed to be done right now and he closed his eyes in concentration.

TAG: Anakin, the babies?, Batman

25. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Tholme

"Why do you think the babies would be in danger... i mean they had Obi-Wan, didnt they?"

Tholme pondered this. He had not felt Obi-Wan's presence. In fact, he'd not felt Ben's until the man was upon them. Clearly something had happened to Obi-Wan. It was possible that he was simply too far away to sense. Or wounded. Or...

Tholme decided not to think that way. Right now the primary concern was the safety of Anakin and the twins. He started up the landspeeder and eased out onto the streets. He had nearly turned toward the outskirts when he heard Princess Leia's voice. Or rather a very amplified version.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!"

Tholme turned the vehicle toward the sound. The vehicle seemed to shake by the sheer vibration of Leia's voice. The vibrations went straight toward Darth Vader. But Tholme's primary concern was Leia. He angled the speeder towards her and Quinlan and parked it.

[b]IC: Quinlan Vos[/b]

Leia had followed Vos halfway into the spaceport when she suddenly ground to a halt. Her eyes went wide in horror and then she turned towards Vader. There she let out a terrifying scream that made Quinlan involuntarily cover his ears.

She turned to Quinlan and said [b]"What was that?"[/b]

Before Quinlan could respond, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she began to fall. Quinlan's arms shot out to cradle her. He gently laid her down onto the sand.

[b]Tag: Leia, Group[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.