main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Authors - Your Favorite Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by dianethx, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    1) Of all the stories you've ever posted on these boards, which one is your favorite?
    Hmm...I haven't posted many yet, but I was rather fond of Within The Darkness. But I'm also pretty fond of Truth . Wish I could be as fond of my EU fics...

2) If you could pick one story to be remembered for, which one would it be?
    That's a toughy...even tougher since I don't have many fics...

3) Which canon character do you most like to write?
    [face_love] Anakin Skywalker and Zekk!! [face_love]

4) Which canon character do you most hate to write?Jagged Fel and Leia are both pretty tough characters for me to get in touch with. I have a little trouble with Jaina sometimes too.

5) Of all the OCs you've created, which one is your favorite? Which one do you wish would disappear into the bowels of the forgotten?
    I shan't say nothing about my OC's...I haven't posted any of the fics they're in yet..here's hoping!

6) And, lastly, which story do you wish would fade into oblivion?
    At the moment, I'd wish for my fics to come more out of the oblivion...:D

2. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Alethia is the queen of resurrecting old threads....

*grins* Yeah...spend too much time looking at the threads that are just days away from being locked and then 'up' them. You find some interesting threads that way...

3. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Can we add one more question?

Which other fanfic author did you get most of your inspiration from?

4. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Yes, thanks Alethia for upping this thread. I figured it had died a long time ago.

I also wonder what the people who posted 6 months ago would say now - if anything different.

Which other fanfic author did you get most of your inspiration from? Another good question.

My favorite inspiring fanfic author is Marnie who is no longer writing SW fan fic. She was absolutely amazing - plots intricate and gloriously inventive, characters bang on, and such lovely language that you just wanted to get lost in it. I am so sorry that she stopped but she is still writing LOTR stuff. Darn. I've tried to lure her back without success. There are several others on the boards that are wonderful writers and I follow their work consistantly but she is still my favorite.

5. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Um...DarthIshtar....All Too Soon was the first real fic I read, and it had so many reviewers I was like, "Wow, so I'm not the only one." I couldn't catch up, so I think I might read it over.

6. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    Which other fanfic author did you get most of your inspiration from?
    I think InyriForge. She's very encouraging, and very nice, and the type of person that pushes you to be better. She won't ever see this, but, YOU ROCK, INYRI!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.