main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Autographed Posters

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 2, 2017.

1. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    So I've been collecting autographed posters for years now. I like autographs in any form, but posters are by far my favorite. I have all the OT and Prequel posters autographed my most of the cast and I'm starting a Rogue One poster this year. Anyone else collect autographed posters?

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'm not really an autograph collector but I do have a photo signed by Temuera Morrison (Jango). He was at a Collectormania show in Milton Keynes (UK) some years ago and did a personalized signing of it. He also posed with me for a photo taken by a friend and made sure it came out OK. Nice guy. Daniel Logan was at the same show but I didn't queue for him. I met Jeremy Bulloch around the same time at a collecting show in Birmingham (UK) and got a signed photo along with a signed copy of his book.

3. MrMojoRisin

Jun 20, 2005
    Temuera Morrison was pretty cool. Real nice guy. I met him a few times. I had dinner with Jeremy Bulloch and his wife and son a few years ago. That man can tell some stories. I've only met Daniel Logan once. He seemed pretty cool. Very friendly and would sign pretty much anything.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    One of our users lives in NZ and he used to see Tem Morrison buying eggs at the local grocery store now & then. Don't know if he still sees him.

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I have two posters ongoing:

Ingot Special Edition Poster: I have 4 more names left to get before calling it complete – unfortunately, I'm not sure if it's even possible as I've heard some of the actors are no longer signing.
    TFA Theatrical Poster: I just started this one with a Ford signature – I'm contemplating whether to add anyone else or to leave it be.

In addition to my posters, I also have 8x10s of each of the OT Big Three that I want to get framed together as a nice display piece.

6. MrMojoRisin

Jun 20, 2005
    @HanSolo29, that's really cool. I've thought about starting a TFA poster. I'm sure it will happen eventually. Out of the SW posters I have they're all original theatrical versions. I thought about getting some of the Special Edition posers signed. I'd love to start that too. I've pretty much run out of room to hang all my autographed posters. I'm going to have to break down and get one of those poster racks like you see in Wal-Mart and just put them in there.

HanSolo29 likes this.