main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Avengers: Endgame (untagged spoilers)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jedi_Master_Conor, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    I know you're not a fan of Cap Bucky, but he looks good in the suit.

[​IMG]

Master_Lok likes this.
  2. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    I think I liked Bucky better as a villain...and I liked Ward from AoS better as a good guy.

3. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Who am I to argue with that? :p

Sith_Sensei__Prime likes this.
  4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Get a haircut. Darned hippy. :p

5. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    :D[face_laugh]
    His RL alter ego would agree. Actually, I think if they have to do Bucky Cap I’d rather him look like he did in First Avenger with shorter hair. It would also keep the WS identity unique. I may prefer Bucky and Sebastian with longer hair, but it would fine if they revert to the FA look.

Sarge likes this.
  6. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Good guy Ward in the Virtual Reality was tremendous.
    Actual good guy Ward was terrible.

7. Bilbo Fett

Bilbo Fett Force Ghost star 5

Apr 19, 2017
  8. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    [​IMG]

#thanosdidnothingwrong

cerealbox, vin, Master_Lok and 5 others like this.
  9. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    It's not hot off the presses new but last week there was a leak of some toy packaging artwork that showed what looked like a new suit of Iron Man styled armor. Of course the speculation instantly got rolling along with some thinking that Tony got along so well with Nebula while they were together he made a suit for her. But a few days ago a friend of one of the actors shared a pic that was probably intended to stay private:

[​IMG]

It matches up with the color scheme on the toy artwork.

Rescue incoming

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  10. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    Yeah, saw that pic make the round yesterday. That's not an official photo, so it could be a very well done photoshopped hoax.

It wouldn't be such a surprise in terms of that happening, since it kind of already happen in a previous film.

Anyway, I came across fan speculation there could be a time jump of around 5 years between Infinity War and Avengers 4. A time jump would allow the directors to fit in more story, as well as allow them not be painted into a corner if there were to pick up right where Infinity War ended. So, I would lean towards the thought of Avengers 4 taking place years after the snap.

Jedi Merkurian and Master_Lok like this.
  11. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    One wrinkle with that is Feige has already said that SFFH will be the first MCU film to be set post A4. If there is a significant time jump in A4 that starts begging a lot of questions given what he know/have seen of the next Spider-Man entry. At the very least is starts to strongly suggest some sort of time travel or rewind event.

12. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Yeah, time travel solves it. A4 starts five years later, ends in Wakanda just before the snap.

PCCViking and Sith_Sensei__Prime like this.
  13. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Oh I'm totally calling everything after Doctor Strange says "We're in the endgame now, Tony." doesn't happen at all. So Avengers 4 can go hogwild cuz it's going to get blipped back into that point. And I'm still not sure that Loki and Gamora are entirely 100% always dead. So maybe the only ultimate casualty in 2 Avengers movies would be Hemdal. Poor guy. And Idris Elba didn't even have to get off his back this time for his role that time.

14. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Well, as awesome as Idris Elba is, he dies in movies almost as often as Sean Bean.

Such as...
    Star Trek Beyond, Pacific Rim, Infinity War, Prometheus, Jungle Book, The Losers & Ghost Rider SOV.

15. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Fortunately...

not in Zootopia. :p

16. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    and Captain Marvel shows up to help save the day...

17. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    Which begs the question of how much will the Captain Marvel film lead up to Avengers 4. We know the cosmic pager thing is a big part of the connecting the two films, but will Carol Danvers have a run in with Thanos or know of him in the Captain Marvel film. Additionally, will Skrulls have any impact on Avengers 4 or the MCU as a hole. The Kree/Skrull War opens the MCU for so many possibilities, especially in the light of the deal closing between Fox and Disney, where Marvel would get the rights back to the Fantastic Four and the Super Skrull, among a bounty of other characters and elements.

18. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    You forgot...tho you did specify movies.
    The Wire

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  19. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Katherine Langford (the lead actress in that terrible show 13 Reasons Why) has joined Avengers 4. Not sure who she’s playing.

20. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I think any speculation on the connectivity rests on the unknowable factor of if there will be a time jump in the CM movie at all. If there is no timejump, then any A4 lead-in will be more like how BP serviced IW: it'll introduce characters and settings potentially relevant to A4 but the actual plot will not be directly connected. If CM is further being positioned as a true prequel (such as with its apparent GOTG1 setup), then we might get some Thanos tidbits referenced (maybe Chitauri or Black Order could appear more directly).

21. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I have sort assumed it will do a Captain America; all in the past except for the last two minutes.

22. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    It's going to have so many flashbacks and flashforwards, making J.J. Abrams blush

23. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Spoiler alert. Two pre-Infinity War dead characters will return for Avengers 4.

Crossbones and the Ancient One. Frank Grillo is as bad as Mark Ruffalo and Tom Holland with his spoilers. He's confirmed that Crossbones will be in a flashback, but I don't know about the Ancient One. Probably a flashback as well.

Lord Murk All Of Them likes this.
  24. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    13 Reasons Why Is Gamora memes incoming.

25. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Oh trust me, they've already come.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018