main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Avengers: Endgame (untagged spoilers)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jedi_Master_Conor, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    LOL at Brolin’s trolling ‘gram.

2. Bilbo Fett

Bilbo Fett Force Ghost star 5

Apr 19, 2017
    One of those tragic losses that are easily overlooked when literally half of human existence takes a powder.

[​IMG]

3. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    so any shots / lines in the Endgame trailer that are total falsehoods or won't be in the final movie? (there's at least 2 shots in the Infinity War trailers that are not in the final version). I'm thinking the random Nebula shot in the Benatar may end up being cut out or the Thor sitting down and looking pensive shot. and those images of the snapped folks that Bruce is looking at and getting all sad about? I'd say some of those faces aren't going to be there or will be changed in the final version we see. (why would Bruce cover his face in sad when Ant-Man scrolls by? I get the feeling that is actually Betty Ross)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Kill off half the universe all you want but they crossed a line when they included Galaga Guy. If this is not immediately rectified in Endgame I will boycott! :p

5. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    hopefully there's an across the world saving montage and he undusts in the middle of his game, none the wiser.

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    (undusts)

"Thank god for save states!"

7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    The people that got dusted didn't actually die. They winded up in Lordran as hollowed individuals. Spider-Man: Far From Home will be a 4 hour film where Peter Parker keeps dying and starting over while trying to defeat the Gwyn Lord.

8. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    SuperBowl tv spot

9. The Legions of Lettow

The Legions of Lettow Jedi Master star 5

Oct 14, 2015
    The only good thing about the NFL is the Super Bowl commercials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. zackm

zackm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 2015
    Another "by the way, this movie exists" style trailer for Endgame. Gonna have to give us something eventually.

11. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    why put any effort into a trailer when millions of children will lose their mind over 15 seconds of sad faces and a shot of rocket walking.

at least they ran it early to observe bedtimes.

12. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Thank you for posting this. I thought they were saying "some people are not us" which I thought was a reference to Captain Marvel.

13. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I’m sorry DCU sucks, too. But there’s hope.

14. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    aw dig. still mourning dead pajamas groot #2.

i feel ya

15. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Eh, at least there was one shot of
    Hawkeye.

16. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I don’t know what that means. Lashing out doesn’t have to make sense, though.

DarthIntegral likes this.
  17. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Tony and Nebula working together, that last group shot (with Rocket!), the face mask snap downs, Steve's reactions in general. Great tease. Probably another 3 weeks before we get a full trailer online (figure a week or two before Captain Marvel hits), I'm assuming.

18. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan instantly came to mind when I saw:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  19. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I love the shots of the desolate cities and just the general post-apocalyptic tone. This does not feel like the same world Spider-Man: Far From Home exists in which I think supports the theory that the Avengers defeat Thanos at some point in the past before he gets the Infinity Stones so the snap never happens.

20. The Legions of Lettow

The Legions of Lettow Jedi Master star 5

Oct 14, 2015
    I thought MoS was excellent. It wasn’t the DCU then. I refused to watch BvS and SS because of the bad reviews. WW was great. Then I saw BvSUE after watching Jon Schnepp do a complete turnaround and I loved it and SS. Aquaman comes out 2.09 in Japan. JL wasn’t bad.

WB really screwed up micromanaging the DCU.

21. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
  22. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    I love that. Looks Japanese. Fitting for Clint. :)

Sith_Sensei__Prime likes this.
  23. Bilbo Fett

Apr 19, 2017
    His symbol is on there (along with the rest of the OG team's).

Sith_Sensei__Prime likes this.
  24. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    I mean, not to question your analysis, but it does say "Happy Chinese New Year" on it... ;)

Master_Lok and Alpha-Red like this.
  25. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Endgame SB ad was moody as all get out which I actually like, I totally am okay if they just have the ads show everyone reeling from the Snap and save the Superheroing for the movie itself (although I'm sure the Captain Marvel look however we get it will show it). Just that one shot of Cap slapping his shield on makes it look like he has a broken arm or something so he's tightening his shield so he can keep fighting. Also the shot of Cap in group Snapture therapy (check out the expression on his face as he's going through something). I would seem like Cap is taking this the worst cuz this is a gigantic loss.

Random guess, since a lot of the MCU uber-arc stories are pulled from Brubaker's Cap run, and we've already done Civil War, looks like we won't get the Cap death/Bucky Cap story BUT maybe if this involves time travel sheenanigans it could sort of be Captain American Reborn where Cap was unstuck in time.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.