main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Average autograph prices?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JXD, Mar 8, 2015.

1. JXD

JXD Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2015
    Does anyone have an estimate for the autograph prices? I'm trying to figure out how much I would need for autographs, I'll need to prioritise if the prices are too high. The ones I want the most are:

Luke
    Leia
    Palpatine
    D2D2
    C3PO
    Chewbacca

Possibles if money allows:
    Boba
    Ackbar
    Maul
    Grievous

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    No. So far.
    I think you can check on the Pix website.
    Welcome to the boards. :)

3. LadyJediscientist

LadyJediscientist Jedi Knight

Jun 22, 2007
    Luke, Leia and probably Palpatine will most likely be the most expensive. Official Pix is suppose to be offering advance tickets sometime in March. I would check their website for prices.

4. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    For Mark and Carrie, I'd guesstimate their prices to be in the $80-100 US range. Ian McDiarmid, tough to say. Billie Dee was $30 a decade ago and I would be surprised if Ian was lower than that. I wasn't a C6, so I can't say for sure what his rate was then.

Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker, best guess is $20-30 for each. They tend to do a lot of cons and so their prices aren't as high as the big draws.

Last 4 are usually in the $10-30 range. Jeremy Bulloch and Ray Park a lot of cons and are both very fan friendly. The downside is that these guys draw some pretty big lines. Matt Wood and Tim Rose are are also fan friendly but tend to draw smaller crowds, so these guys should be easier to get.

5. klingklang

klingklang Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 12, 1999
    One can also look at Official Pix's shop and see how much some of the signed photos are. I remember it tends to be close to what is asked for in person. Granted, one is getting the photo included in that price from their shop, so I don't know how much that makes a difference (I'm guessing $5-7?).

6. ffluff73

ffluff73 Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2013
    [​IMG]Ian will likely be near the Mark and Carrie range I suspect

And Tim Rose is great fun - as shown!

7. JXD

JXD Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2015
    It would be amazing if people from ep3 decided to turn up for the 3D release like ewan, nataline, hayden etc

8. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Don't bet on it. Most of them are probably off making films.

9. JXD

JXD Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2015
    I wasn't because on wiki, it says most are in movies this year. :p

10. Jedicanada

Jedicanada Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2015
    The prices have been released on official pix. Does anybody know when you can pre-order the signatures?

11. Gackt

Gackt Jedi Master

Nov 3, 2004
    Wow!
    Anthony Daniels CIV = 35$ - CVII = 60$
    Carrie Fisher CIV = 35$ - CVII = 70$

This year I will not be able to buy many. :(

12. Kettchs_Girl

Kettchs_Girl Jedi Master star 1

Mar 22, 2004
    Has anyone had experience meeting Hamil before? That price is a bit steep for me, but do-able, so I'm debating. Does he personalize autographs? Generally pretty talkative, willing to take a photo with you? I understand there's a time constraint to keeping things moving along, but I'm trying to gauge if it is worth spending this amount on top of the cost of the trip, or just purchase an autograph when I have more money freed up.

13. Grog_Starkiller

Grog_Starkiller Jedi Master

Nov 2, 2006
    Mark is nice a does talk and will personalize, photo ops are at extra cost, no photos allowed in autograph area.

Kettchs_Girl likes this.
  14. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Whether Mark personalizes or not will come down to how many autographs is sold. There might not be time, and if so, he will not be allowed.

He will personalize if there is time, but basicly you can't be sure untill you are at his table. They might have to stop personalisation right before you if time is an issue.

15. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you are planning to get a lot of autographs, check out the Official Pix autograph binder. You can see a pic and get more information here on TFN Main. If you want one hit the Official Pix Store at the convention early!

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  16. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    I pre-ordered my Official Pix sigs. I've done so from previous
    Celebrations. I take my barcode receipt to the OP booth; get
    the allotted tickets; on to waiting in line.

17. JXD

JXD Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2015
    I think I might get autographs next time, this trip is already costing me an arm and a leg. Once I've finished my study and have a degree I'll be earning more as a programmer, so I can afford them then. I do know the trouble with that though is, that actors might not be at the next celebration, life is unpredictable, someone could pass on and some of them are getting on in years too.