main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Awesome Challenge Centre* {New Challenge: page 10!}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Courtney_Solo, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trepidation

Trepidation Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2005
    I'm not gonna do it...but I think someone should do a version of the Dating Game.

For Example:

"Okay, Bachelor #2, decribe for me a romantic date."

"I believe that dinner at a fashionable restaurant would suffice. Perhaps something tasteful yet not inpertinent. Then, of course, a stroll by down by the water ways. I am told that those places are supposed to carry some semblence of romance. Ah, but to set the companionship apart I would suggest, although not insist, on a culmination of the evening post atmospheric in a duel of the vastly superior Clawcraft and the impressive, yet secondary, X-Wing."

"Bachelor #3, same question."

"I knew your were going to ask that...click click click..."

2. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
  3. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Ah Courtney_Solo, another challenge you say.
    *rubs hands in a deda on mr.burns impersination*
    Excellente!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to step away from the buffet. It seems I now officially have "To Much on my Plate".

Oh wait, that could be the title. Hehehehe

4. emeraldshadow

emeraldshadow Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 7, 2005
    I'm not promising anything but the gears are turning in my head.

5. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    [face_laugh] There you go guys! I can't WAIT!

6. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Decisions (somewhere after the NJO, but well before Joiner King)

Jaina had invited all three of them to the dance club on New Condonia where the newest in popular culture, from fashion to music, came hoping to be discovered. It was the newest erection of social clubs that were popping up all over the Mid-Rim, the young folks in the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances had declared their need for distractions from the depression that followed the war with the Yuuzhan Vong, and places like this in the lowly areas of big cities were becoming all the rage.

The four selected a semi-circle booth with a plasi-steel bench surrounding it near the dance floor.

Kyp and Jag slid into the booth first, with Zekk and Jaina taking opposite ends of the table.

?Ick.? Kyp declared in an annoyed tone, as he stood up as much as the table would allow, ?Scooch down a bit, would you Zekk??

Zekk moved further down to the end, almost halfway of the bench, ?What?s the problem??

Shaking his head in disgust, Kyp hovered his hands off the table as if it was hot, ?Judging by the smell, it could either be a spilled drink on the seat, or someone soiled themselves.?

Jag looked around the club, ?Looks like this is the only table left Kyp, either deal or use the Force.?

Jaina shot a look of death to the Chiss warrior, ?What could have possessed you to say that??

?Yeah!? Zekk proclaimed angrily.

Jag just shrugged, ?That?s how Kyp fixes everything, he uses the Force like a hydro- spanner, a multi-purpose tool.?

The wait-droid came over and took their drink order, each male declaring the tab belonged to the male on his right, with Jag pointing to Zekk, since Jaina was the one on his right.

?I guess you are all wondering why I invited all of you??

?The thought had crossed my mind,? Zekk replied before shooting a look to Jag, ?but some people abhore me using the Force to take advantage, so I?m all ears.?

Jaina sighed, knowing how volatile a situation she had created.

?You?ve picked which one you want to be with!? Declared Kyp, sticking his tongue out at Jag, ?And yes I did use the Force for that one.?

?You?ve got to be the most immature Jedi Knight I?ve ever met.? grumbled Jag, then nodded in Zekk?s direction, ?besides him that is.?

?No, I?m frenetic.? Zekk returned.

?And I?m a Master,? Kyp added.

Jaina, still stunned Kyp was able to read her thoughts so easily, without her knowing, slammed both hands on the table, ?Stop it! Kyp was right, but now I?m having second thoughts about any of you!?

All three men jumped, stunned to silence, but in unison thanked the server-droid after their drinks were placed on the table.

Kyp raised his eyebrows, ?Well??

As a new song started on the high-pro speakers, Jaina jumped from her seat, taking Zekk by the hand, ?That?ll have to wait, right now, I want to dance.?

?Wait!? ordered Jag, ?I didn?t come here to watch you and Zekk dance!?

Jaina stood shocked at Jag's sudden display.

In one swift motion, Jag leapt atop the table, ?I want to dance too!?

Kyp shook his head, ?You?re so weird.?

fin

7. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    =D= Great job correllianale ! :D

I laughed so hard! ;) [face_laugh]

~CS

8. MichaelSolo

MichaelSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    I,ve got an idea but I dont have names for the kids help please. Oh and is Corin a good starwars name?

9. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Love Trep's bunny but I couldn't do that justice.

And correllian_ale. Too funny. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Michelle Can you be more specific? Girls? Boys? Either/Or?

And there's already a Corran, Corran Horn in Star Wars. If you're looking use it for a girl, how about Corina or Carina.

10. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    *agrees with Lola* Yeah, Corina or something is nice, but there is already a MALE Coran Horn. :)

Uh... let's see....

Anakin and Tahiri babysitting... Jaina's kids... Jacen's kids...

I didn't really have anyone in mind when I said 'kids', so you can go nuts! ;)

Any OCs for kids are fine with me!

~CS

11. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Do we need a new topic in here?

12. Leia_of_Alderaan

Leia_of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2005
    [face_whistling] Si, senorita. (For all you spanish illiterates, that's, "Yes, ma'am.")

13. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Come on guys! SPARK SPARK SPARK

Anyways, here's a kewl site:

http://www.starwarsandmore.proboards58.com/index.cgi

I'm the admin and Leia_O_Alderaan is a mod there, iif you wanna become a member PLEASE be active! Thanks,

~CS

14. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
  15. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Awesome entry BF! =D=

16. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    NEW TOPIC:

Han and Leia, SOMEONE has invaded the Milenium Falcon!
    Han's not to calm, and Leia's about to blow her top, next Anakin and Tahiri bring startling news.

What will happen?

17. Leia_of_Alderaan

Sep 3, 2005
    Hmm. A tough one. Yet, if/when I find the time, I shall step up to the challenge! Just gimme until...ooh. Wait. I write all my stuff at night. No! Wait. I'll be alone tomorrow! I'll write then! I do all my best writing when I'm not worried about someone walking in and seeing what the heck I'm doing. And/or *heaven forbid* reading over my shoulder. I HATE that. And then they ask you stuff about what you're writing! That is SO not allowed.

18. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    My Mom does that, I'll be writing and then she'll be like, "Why is Tahiri pregnant? Why is she hanging off a cliff?! You KNOW I don't like immoral content. How did she get pregnant? She better not have had 'it' with her boyfriend."

And then I hafta go on and on about how A + T are married and Anakin has the vision that T is going to die somehow, and goes on the whole adventure. My sister snatches my notebooks and pages through them with her friends. There IS stuff in there a 9 yr. old shouldn't read... so I get annoyed. :D

Anyways, who's up for the challenge!?

19. Leia_of_Alderaan

Sep 3, 2005
    I've got something started, but it won't be up for at least two weeks. Sorry!

20. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    OK! :_| Buh Bye...

21. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    I realize I haven't PMed anyone this time, should I have? :D

22. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    [face_pumpkin] Happy Thanksgiving! [face_pumpkin]

23. Leia_of_Alderaan

Sep 3, 2005
    Grr. I'm still trying to finish this challenge, but DRL won't let me! Maybe I'll stay up late tonight and finish it. DRL, you're going down! 8-}

24. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    ::whacks DRL, and he whacks back harder::

OOWW!!!! 8-}

25. Leia_of_Alderaan

Sep 3, 2005
    *gasps* Must...hurt...DRL...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.