main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist AzureAngel2s Secret Garden: Fanart for "Cat litter", 8th March 2012

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AzureAngel2, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen Sith

Arwen Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    The Vader painting is astonishing! Very well done.

2. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    **lip quivers**

"Vader Cries" is very emotional, AzureAngel...the tight focus here--on that one eye, in that ruined face..and the lone tear--is awesome, and extremely powerful. I could see this occuring more than once after he became Darth Vader: in the quiet moments at the end of a day, when he couldn't escape from the memories of his former life--the people he loved, the love he was given... It would have to wring a tear or two from him, just as it did in that one scene in ROTS. Power can come at a terrible price... I love this--it's just wonderful!

FF

3. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2005
    It looks really nice :)
    Do you paint a lot of SW or more other things?

And no need to take all your courage to post this it, it looks fantastic [:D]

4. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Nicole, they are fantastic. Thank you for sharing them!

5. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    Ah, man! Azure! These are great! That first one, the Vader one, is excellent! Did you use charrcoal for that Yoda one?

6. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    Your last piece of work is great.:eek:
    It looks so sad, but it there is also hope. Because is Vader is able to cry, he isn't such a monster like he would like to believe, isn't he? It makes him more human and it's so well done. It looks like a part of Vaders face. It's great! :)

7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Oh so many kind relies from familiar faces!

*beams!*

Dear Whilla, after my practical Art examination I did NOT consider myself to be very talented, but it´s all coming back to me now! :D

Dear Pelly, the Vader picture is so powerful, because Vader is a very powerful and interesting character. I am glad that you like it that much! [face_dancing]

Dear Ty, I am still trying myself and various materials out. Thanks for your kindness! [:D]

Dear Arwen, I am also glad that I pleased you with my Vader picture! :*

Dear FF, I fully agree with you about Vader crying secretly now and then. Because there is still good in him, as Padme assured Obi-Wan and as Luke strongly believes on Endor, his soul is in turmoil, because of his inner conflict. When I drew my eye painting I had to remember the Mustafar scene, were he stares into the lava lake and cries. :_|

Dear Mrs._Anakin_Skywalker, there might be a picture comming up soon, that you will like a big deal! Please look in here after Christmas! [face_shhh]

Dear Earwen, it is great to also have you in here now! I hope I can distract you a bit from your busy life a bit! [face_good_luck]

Dear AT-AT, yes, I did use charrcoal for the Yoda one. The very tiny piece that was left from my Art studies. @};-

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Ach, I just decided to post another painting here today. This is what Vader might dream of now and then:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/DreamingofPadme.jpg]

9. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Love the Vader and Muppets one.

The Vader Cries is also quite poignant.

Very interesting lines you use. I like them.

@};-

10. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Ooooo...

This is beautiful--amazing use of color (and I love all hues of blue, so of course I love this!). It does very much suggest a dream, where form and familiarity tend to be elusive, just out of reach: we see the figure, partially highlighted in the almost wavelike swirls, then she seems to blend into the darker tones... Just beautiful!

FF

11. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    [:D] thanks for posting it! As FF said, very well recognizable as a dream, great lighting and dynamics. ... Not sure what else to add, except: wow.

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Jada, the MUPPET BABIES one looks very cool on a T-shirt. I will ask DU if he still has the picture of my friend wearing it proudly in summer 1996. As I said before, I gave it to hear before I went to Dublin/ Ireland to be an AU-PAIR!

Dear FF, when I paint with acryl colours, I always like to be expressionistic!

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And to you, my beloved: thanks for giving me as much courage as our sweet Chilla/ Theresa did. Via you, I found the very reason to paint again, to express myself and to try new things out. Blessed be!

*:*, [:D] & [face_love] to the best sith lord and master in the universe1*

14. DarthUncle

Mar 20, 2005
    You're welcome, and with some hints I was able to find that pic that you sent me long ago in the backups of my old, now broken laptop; and I even seperated it from the other pics in the collage [:D] success :D

15. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    those are really kewl azure. i really like them.

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    My Mr. Darcy! My master and commander!

*covers DU with a sea of smiles and kisses!*

Okay, here we go:

and DU did even zoom it, clever as he is:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/My%20SW%20childhood/T-shirt_only.jpg] !

17. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Okay, shame on me, I?ve missed so much and for that I am sorry. These have all been so amazing; I loved the colors you used in the muppet pic. Keep up the great job Nicole.

18. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Wow, Nicole, those are all fantastic! =D= I like the Muppets and the "Dreaming of Padme" pieces the most. :)

19. doc4converse

doc4converse Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2005
    These pics are wonderful. I am not a creative person, but art and music help to me to be to think and feel about who I really am. I really love the Vader painting...it reminds me of "fallen angels"...thank you so much for sharing. What a sweet surprise, truly.

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Angel, that is okay! You were busy with life, school, Christmas shopping and such! But you are here now! [:D]

Dear Thrawn, I am sure that I will go on with some interesting pieces soon. I have so many colours left over from my practical Art studies and so many idears on my mind. :D

Dear Doc, it is very nice to also see you arround here! Enjoy yourself! @};-

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And now a kind of Christmas greeting to all of you. A little boy did ask a teenage girl on Tatooine: "Are you an angel?" Et voilá:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/Areyouanangel.jpg]

I bet after the events on Mustafar and after her death on Polis Massa Padmé became an angel! And watches over her twins...

22. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Interesting painting

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks, SilSolo!

And now two acryl paintings that can be clearly identified as SW themes again.

a) my birthday present for my beloved master and commander DU (23rd December)

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/MasterYoda.jpg]

and

b) my Christmas present for him (24th December)!

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/OnNaboo.jpg]

I hope he likes them as much as the Vader painting that I gave him for the Dutch Sinterklaas feast (6th December)!

All three pictures were painted in one evening. First while I saw HOUSE MC, then MONK during the Yoda one and CHARMED during the Naboo love scene!

24. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    Wow. These last two are cool, Azure! :)

25. DarthUncle

Mar 20, 2005
    [:D] yes, I do very much like them; they make great presents :* would say more, but should go prepare birthday meal before the guests show up :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.