main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Din Grogu [Baby Yoda] (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  2. Sunbloom

Sunbloom Jedi Master star 3

Dec 18, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Baby Yoda personality quiz:
    https://www.quizgames.io/baby-yoda-quiz/
    This quiz is pretty silly LOL
    Tells you how many percent Baby Yoda you are after you answer a few random questions. Some questions are Star Wars related, some are not. At least it's short.
    Also tells you if you are as cute as a Baby Yoda or as a Porg, or Ewok, or Wookie.
    I've got a Wookie. Oh well...

revan772 likes this.
  3. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    I like the 2.2 figures. May have to order a couple for my work desk.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  4. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Being that his child is all old with wrinkles and white haired, one wonders if Yaddle dyed her hair red-brown,lol.

5. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Baby Yoda the future of the jedi order an Rey's apprentice.

8. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    [​IMG]

GregMcP likes this.
  9. jasman

jasman Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 29, 1998
    Observation: Whether the kid is a puppet or CGI (or both, depending on the needs of the scene), the person in charge of the kid's facial expressions deserves some kind of award. They are spot-on and perfect, just right to get the proper emotional response. He's cuter than a labrador puppy!

10. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Best gag of the finale, just Weathers' disappointed reaction-
    [​IMG]

12. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Since he's now a foundling, I really hoped The Armorer would make him a little Yoda Mando helmet. Maybe with holes to let the ears poke out.

BigAl6ft6, Generational Fan and Sarge like this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I actually hope Dyn doesn’t find Yoda’s people and he is raised as a Mandalorian

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  14. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    I wonder if the ending was changed due to Baby Yodas popularity...? [face_thinking] Baby Yoda being delivered safely back to his people would have felt like the perfect story arc being completed for season 1. There were strong rumors from JW that there was a village with several Yoda puppets present wasn't there?? :yoda: I doubt it, but wouldn't blame them if they decided to cut the scene and keep the child for the next season...

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Yes there was, but perhaps he had a shoddy source

16. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    The relevant question, is how fast he will age from here.
    Baby Yoda will likely outlast the Mandalorian, how far will he be along in his training before his guardian passes on?

Which resurfaces the question on the curious way the species ages. Since Yoda apparently was training Jedi at 100, its possible the child will be a full fledged Mandalorian within the next fifty years.

17. GregMcP

Jul 7, 2015
    I just want to see that planet inhabited by millions of green frog creatures all talking like Frank Oz

BigAl6ft6 and Generational Fan like this.
  18. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    [​IMG]

Generational Fan, jasman and GregMcP like this.
  19. Generational Fan

Generational Fan Jedi Master star 4

Oct 21, 2015
    If they (Favreau and the Storygroup) do end up going to the "Planet of the Yoda's", then I think as a mark of absolute respect that George Lucas is offered the chance to direct that particular Chapter. Reading that Lucas has never wanted it divulged (which obviously means nothing now because its owned by Disney), I think George should be the one to tell this story of this particular corner of the Galaxy. That would be the most respectful thing that Disney could do.

20. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
  21. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    sry for the double post, past editing time. Now that the season is over i'm immersing myself in the memes

[​IMG]

22. yodasoda2187

yodasoda2187 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Is anyone else finding it hard to believe no one would name or give a nickname to Baby Yoda over the whole season? Even when they stayed in that village for a while, no one bothered to ask what his name is. Kids were playing with Baby Yoda and called him, what exactly? That seems incredibly unlikely he would go unnamed that long. It just feels like they didn't want to come up with a name before revealing his real name later on. Oh well, minor pet peeve in the grand scheme of things.

BookExogorth likes this.
  23. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    This could just be déjà vu but I feel like I saw this a long time ago. Is it parodying an existing comic?

24. GregMcP

Jul 7, 2015
    7 weeks was a long time ago in Star Wars time

BigAl6ft6 and Sarge like this.
  25. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    All MSW reported is that they saw multiple Yoda puppets. They never stated that there was a village with multiple Yodas, and I believe they surmised that the multiple Yoda puppets may be different variations on just one character.