main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Ball of the Masquerade

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Darth_Elu, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Alusan Zaruul

Alusan Zaruul Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2021
    Posted! So sorry for taking so long. :)

Darth_Elu likes this.
  2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Quite alright, @Alusan Zaruul. :)

Hope to do a Hero update in a few days, everyone! Though I'm also planning on doing a Tyson post tomorrow. ;)

Meek_LongEars likes this.
  3. Meek_LongEars

Meek_LongEars Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2021
    Uh......

[​IMG]

A Fire demon...

Areesha is so dead.

Achelous and Darth_Elu like this.
  4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
  5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *ahem*

Apologies for my rather sudden and decent length disappearance, everyone! I feel it is most prudent to post this here as most who are in need of knowing my status are in here and my other OOC thread (which I'll copy and paste this to as well). I am back now, though do bear with me as I get back into the swing of things. *shakes at himself*

Nothing major, no great tragedy or anything (Sorry for the lack of drama! :p ), but merely came under the weather and was (and still am) dealing with a bout of flu that has been rather tough on me. Alongside other (See: Mostly Work) RL stressors. Nevertheless, I was already a little behind though getting close to caught up when the flu knocked me off my feet, so I am obviously pretty far behind now. Give me a bit to get caught up and I promise to be back to full strength soon!

Apologies again for any inconvenience I may have caused. *bows low* .....And now back to our regularly scheduled posting! :D

6. Zarithea Netherward

Zarithea Netherward Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2021
    @Vaarra Cudol - I certainly hope we have enough coin for rooms.

Darth_Elu likes this.
  7. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Meek_LongEars likes this.
  8. Meek_LongEars

Meek_LongEars Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2021
    [​IMG]

Achelous, greyjedi125 and Darth_Elu like this.
  9. Yorr Muarhmah

Yorr Muarhmah Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2021
    Back y'all! Sorry for taking so long to post! IRL wrecked me recently. [face_beatup]

Achelous and Darth_Elu like this.
  10. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Understandable, it's been...fun on my end recently too, Yorr. ;)

Great to have you back and in posting shape! :D

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Double Post! Bah!

But aha! Finally. MoH is at 90 posts! We are nearly there everyone... And for those of you being a little quiet on the posting front, no need to fret, my inbox is always open for concerns or questions. :D

Achelous and Meek_LongEars like this.
  12. Zarithea Netherward

Zarithea Netherward Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2021
    Hm.......sleep inside virtual reality.......I am sure that's a real thing.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    Darth_Elu and Achelous like this.
  13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    GM ANNOUNCEMENT: As you may or may not have seen within the game thread already, but I am sadly announcing the closing of The Meaning of Hero. :(

It is with a heavy heart that I announce this for I definitely did not wish to do it, but RL has made it clear some things need to be cut back on and I find that this is one such that failed to make the cut. There were some clear issues at play that need to be refined before this game makes a return, which it very well might given there being so much I had planned for it. And we barely nicked the surface, to be honest.

@Sinrebirth, if you could please lock the game officially? :( But allow this thread to remain open for a little longer.

Because, the game did technically reach 100 posts and I know some of you really had looked forward to the guessing! So I wish to not deprive you of that. Everyone, please PM me a guess of everyone's identity in the game! You have a week to get these guesses in and once complete, I shall reveal the answers at last.

And as for the future, well, when and if Hero returns...I will likely start off with the cast doing new characters. At some point however, these original characters would arrive in cameos and likely eventually unlocked as full second characters so their journeys could be resumed if wished. Even if the player's identity behind them is already known.

In any event, let's enjoy this guessing game as a celebration of what little we did manage to enjoy within the game. :D As always, PM me with any questions or concerns as well. :)

@Meek_LongEars @Pax Vikkin @Achelous @Zarithea Netherward @Roderick Clifton @Vaarra Cudol @Shao Kang @Minzim Malaza @Yorr Muarhmah @Eshe @Bear Korr Avana @Alusan Zaruul @Twylla Mirtheart

14. Shao Kang

Shao Kang Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2021
    Congrats on reaching 100 posts! so sorry the game has to close due to DRL. Not only did Hero have great potential, one could have insane fun with it. The Masquerade is simply an awesome bonus feature- speaking of which- I've sent in my terrible guesses. I'm fairly certain I guessed a few correctly though ( I see you!!! ) [face_laugh]

Awesome game as usual @Darth_Elu