main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive BAR FIGHT!!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BillyDashwank, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillyDashwank

BillyDashwank Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2008
    Name: Jarson Endice
    Race: Human/Vampire
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Black
    Characteristics: Wears a long coat hiding multipule throwing knives, sports a wakizashi blade on back that has the japanese symbols for "fire demon" and a blood groove that runs into it. Carries a small vial of blood from someone. The blood activates the swords power, in which the blade becomes flame. Hidden in sleeves of coat are slim sheilds. Has long canine teeth..hence..he is a vampire.
    Weapon of choice: A scimitar (On waist) and throwing knives

Jarson is a vampire. He killed his brother, another vampire, but framed another man for the death. He is a collector of weapons. He is unable to go a day without drinking the blood of any man or woman. He was also a great bounty hunter, but those days are over for him.

Jarson sat at a table, silent and alone. He stared at small wooden cup before him, wondering if he should drink the water set before him. He was thirsty, but he wanted, no, he needed something more than just water or rum. He needed blood..but he did not want to kill on this day. Perhaps by chance, he might kill the man who owned the place. He was the only one in the tavern at the moment, and all it would take is one swift cut at the throat with a dagger.

"No" Jarson whispered to himself. "The taste would be rotten." He pulled out a small vial of blood and twirled it in his hand, the blood spashing against the glass and the cork. "It looks so good." Jarson whispered softley. "But what if I need it someday?" He shoved it into his coat pocket, relaxed his shoulders, and shut his eyes to take a short nap.

[color=darkblue][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/color] Howdy. Welcome to the RPF on April Fools. Your game is lacking a few big things. It needs a (preferably good) story, a character sheet, some rules, and you should probably wait for more players before you get you post on. Check out the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_resource/b10757/23331985/p1/?2]Role Playing Resource Community Center[/link], and [link=http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_resource/b10757/23400114/p1/?29]this thread[/link] on game creation.

Thanks!

Oh, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

-I_H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.