main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Battlestar Galactica] Cylon Conflict (Updated 8/24/08)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by RX_Sith, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    TITLE: Battlestar Galactica: Cylon Conflict
    AUTHOR: RX_Sith
    RATING: PG-13. May contain violence and other mature situations and innuendo.
    SUMMARY: This story will be from the Cylon point of view in the current incarnation of Battlestar Galactica on the Sci-Fi Channel.
    AUTHORS NOTES: I have always wondered how things would be different if told from the Cylon point of view.

DISCLAIMER: The characters of Battlestar Galactica are the property of the Sci-Fi Channel, Ronald D. Moore, and Glen Larson which obviously I have no affiliation with.

[b]Prologue: The Cylons[/b]

[i]The Cylons were created by Man.
    They were created to make life easier on the Twelve Colonies.
    And then the day came when the Cylons decided to kill their masters.
    After a long and bloody struggle, an armistice was declared.
    The Cylons left for another world to call their own.
    A remote space station was built...
    Where Cylon and human could meet and maintain diplomatic relations.
    Every year, the Colonials send an officer...
    The Cylons send no one.
    No-one has seen or heard from the Cylons in over forty years...
    ---Opening text of the Battlestar Galactica Miniseries[/i]

[hr]

[b]Part I: The Conflict Begins[/b]

Hatred; it is the only emotion that the Cylons have; it permeates throughout their race; it is the reason that they detest their human creators who they now regard with envy. They want the humans to experience this hatred and envy; and will go to any extremes to achieve it.

In their time of exile, the Cylons' plotted nefarious plans to work in secret with the humans towards one goal; annihilation of the human race. In addition to a more modernized version of their Warrior, the Cylons also exist in humanoid form. They now use this form to infiltrate the Colonial network.

They used this information to plot the attack on the Colonial Worlds and annihilated billions of humans. Unfortunately, a few survivors escaped from the Cylon wrath. These survivors are now being pursued by the Cylons who are determined to permanently erase the humans from their existence.

[hr]

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Good start and a very interesting idea!! =D=

I look forward to reading more! :)

3. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    I agree. Nice prologue, can't wait to see where you go with it.

4. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    mavjade: Thank you. Next post coming up.

Ultima_1: Well, here is the next post.

[b]Part I: The Conflict Begins, Act II[/b]

Number Five, known as Aaron Doral, was the humanoid Cylon who is a public relations executive. His sole purpose is misdirection and misappropriation. His ordinary appearance enables him to mix in effectively with the rest of the humans.

"The Galactica is an antiquated museum," Doral informs the press that have gathered around him, "It's time for its' decommissioning has been in the planning stages for quite some time now. Once this great Battlestar is decommissioned, I promise you, that you will rejoice. No more wars to be fought, no more terror to await you; finally you will be at peace."

The reporters eat up his misguided words. He is feeding them exactly what they want to hear. He smiles to himself as his plan runs its course and the Galactica and the Colonial Homeworld's are attacked by his Cylon friends.

Unfortunately, with the arrival of Gaius Baltar to the Galactica, Doral is found out to be a Cylon infiltrator. As he is thrown into prison he tries to proclaim his innocence; "But I am one of you," he tries to convince everyone, "I was born in Oasis, a hamlet near Caprica City; I grew up on the South Side of Caprica City before going to Gemonon where I studied at the Kobol Colleges."

But, the Galactica crew is unconvinced of his innocence. When they resupply at Ragnar Anchorage, he is left behind due to exhibiting the same symptoms of another Cylon humanoid; Leoben Conoy. So, due to Baltar's accusation that he is the betrayer of the humans, he is the "fall" guy. He is later rescued on Ragnar Anchorage by a group of fellow humanoid Cylons including another copy of himself.

"Welcome home, brother," the other Number Five tells him as they take him to their ship, "You have done well."

[hr]

5. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    Awesome! Great update! =D=

6. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    This is good stuff, my friend! Keep it up!

7. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    mavjade: Thank you again sorry for the late update.

corran2: Thank you. Next chapter coming up.

[b]Part I: The Conflict Begins, Act III[/b]

Leoben Conoy, or Number Two, had been purposely dropped off at Ragnor Anchorage in the unique position of arms dealer. The Cylons knew that Ragnar Anchorage had what the [i]Galactica[/i] needed; weapons. He had gained much needed knowledge for the Cylons with the multiple amount of Battlestar's that had either refueled or resupplied there.

Unfortunately, Leoben could not stay at Ragnar Anchorage for longer than 24 hours due to the radiation that would sicken him due to him being a Cylon. When the [i]Galactica[/i] came to replenish its' weapons, Leoben was directed to get aboard the ship one way or the other.

A loud explosion is heard aboard. Leoben realizes that he is now stranded on Ragnor Anchorage with Adama. "Come on," he tells Adama, "We need to find a way off of here."

"Why are you in so damn of a hurry?" Adama asks him suspecting that he is indeed a Cylon. "Do you know that we are all Gods?" Leoben questions him trying to change the subject. "If I'm a God, you're in trouble," Adama rebukes his question.

"You know, I've been sent here as a God," Leoben tells him, "And I am not the only one."

"Really?" Adama inquires, "Care to explain who the other Gods are?" Leoben laughs shortly, and then falls to his knees as the radiation sickness starts to feverishly attack his Cylon system.

"Well, the almighty God has fallen," Adama proclaims, "I guess you're rethinking your God proclamation now, aren't you?"

Leoben stumbled to his feet and then took a swing at Adama missing widely. "So, you want to fight, do you," Adama spoke to him as he flashed a wicked smile, "Well, so much for the mighty."

Adama swung at Leoben connecting on his jaw. Leoben rubbed his chin as the blood dripped from it. "So, the great God bleeds after all," Adama teased him. Leoben rushed at Adama and tackled him. He lifts him off of the ground with super-human strength. "How's this for you?" Leoben questions him as he throws him against the wall.

"Pretty good," Adama states as he lands another punch to Leoben's abdomen, "But not good enough."

Leoben coughs up some more blood and now starts to feverishly swing at Adama connecting as much as missing. "I don't worry about my death," he spits at Adama, "For I can live forever."

"Oh really?" Adama rebukes him, "That I would like to see." They each grab a hold of the other. Leoben throws Adama up against a venting steam pipe that singes the Admiral. Adama spots a flashlight and quickly grabs a hold of it. He starts to bludgeon Leoben over the head repeatedly as he pulls Leoben's head over the hot steam pipe.

"Prepare to live forever," Adama states at he delivers a killing blow to Leoben. He drops the bloodied flashlight and Leoben as he also drops to the floor breathing heavily from the battle he has won.

Adama brings the lifeless body of Leoben aboard the [i]Galactica[/i] and has the doctor perform an autopsy. "I want to know what makes those Cylons tick," he barks out to the Doctor, "Let me know once you find something."

The doctor begins to perform the autopsy. He subjects the body to burning that reveals a strange synthetic type of material. He informs Adama, Tigh, and Baltar of his discovery. "It could be possible that with this material, the Cylons can mimic us," Baltar deduces.

"This is grave information indeed," Tigh remarks, "It will make it very hard to distinguish between who is human and who is a Cylon." Adama soaks in all of the information that he has heard. "I want you to work on something that can tell the difference," he orders Baltar, "I don't particularly care how, just do it."

Baltar gulps, "Yes, sir," he replies as he studies the material some more, "I'll find a way."

"Good," Adama replies gruffly, "Let me know once you do."

[hr]

8. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    Great update!
    Sorry it took me so long to review!

"Prepare to live forever," Adama states at he delivers a killing blow to Leoben.
    I loved that!

=D= Great job! I look forward to more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.