main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BDD's PaMtRR

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Zasio, Aug 31, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyrus

Pyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    *gives fax number*

Will work for art. ;)

2. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    [face_laugh] Sweet!

I'm finally working on my page . . . I hope to have SOMETHING up before monday. But that's just hoping and beyond that, I don't know. :p

3. Pyrus

Jul 13, 1998
    Working to finish something before Monday? I'm not sure I can encourage that, no matter how good a cause. [face_thinking]

4. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    Ha ha ha . . . You make a good argument . . . I'm starting to get tired of it, anyway. :p

Seriously. Why must making a gallery be so difficult and timeconsuming? Coming up with the artwork to stick in it is hard enough . . . :p

5. Pyrus

Jul 13, 1998
    Don't get too tired of it! :eek:

Wish I could help but I've been slacking on getting beyond basic .html for years. Never really had anything I've wanted to put together into site enough to get beyond basic formatting. Every time I look to see what I should be getting around to learning, it's something different anyways. :\

Are you back to classes Monday? I guess you might want to ease out of slacking mode just a little bit. I've got the weekend off so I think I'm going to go to sleep and enjoy not setting my alarm clock. Goodnight.

6. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    Well, there's things that I could SETTLE for doing but sometimes I'm just so picky about getting exactly what I want . . . Which kind of dumb because I end up hating it two days later anyway . . . Should probably just settle and fix it once I realize I hate it again. :p

Yeah, school starts up again on Monday . . . Jesus, it's come way too ****ing soon. :( Especially when I feel so sleepy all the time. I'm dangerously close to sleeping through my last weekend of freedom, ha.

7. Pyrus

Jul 13, 1998
    Will we still get to click on your beautiful brain? [face_praying]

Nothing wrong with sleeping through a weekend, though I think I've got to get out of apartment for awhile tonight.

8. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    Nah, retiring the brain . . . Though I do love what I've done so far much more. :)

I get frustrated because there's so much I want to do but it's hard to be in the mood. And usually the times that I am most in the mood these days (right now for instance) it's just too cold! I don't like to work in any of the other rooms but my room is so freezing that I just want to crawl into bed while I'm here. :p

I guess all those things that I do want to do haven't been that important lately. I mean, there's artworks I want to work on, but they're not crucial, neither is puzzle-doing or reading. So I guess I somehow really have made time-wasting a priority, ha. :p

9. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    We could go bowling.

10. Pyrus

Jul 13, 1998
    My cat is trying to steal my Zoodles. [face_frustrated]

11. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    I need a cat . . .

12. Pyrus

Jul 13, 1998
    They only love you until you've eaten all your Zoodles. [face_plain]

13. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    So all they need is an endless supply of Zoodles. :)

A way better investment than a boyfriend, let me tell you. ;)

edit.
    [image=http://fabrice.ribet.free.fr/lebowski.jpg]
    "**** it, Dude. Let's go bowling."

14. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    I love cats. Though most cats believe they are god.:p

15. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

I bet Juli is fun to bowl with.. next time I'm in Texas, we bowl.. :D

16. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    . . . Like boyfriends! :eek:

Cats have an excuse though. They're still not over ancient Egypt . . . :p

17. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    We're gonna bowl oh oh tonight!!!!!!

18. Pyrus

Jul 13, 1998
    The cat came back to prove me wrong and check out the mouse cursor and my drink. harpuah's grin got a lick. :p

19. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Awww... I got Pyrus kitty love.. :)

20. Pyrus

Jul 13, 1998
    [image=http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/Pyrus_mg/Picture4-1.jpg] [image=http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/Pyrus_mg/Picture5.jpg] [image=http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/Pyrus_mg/Picture6.jpg]
    He knows you're all in there. Once he perfects e-pouncing you're all doomed.

21. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    Oh. My. God.

That cat is gorgeous. [face_hypnotized]

The lighting is actually pretty cool too, awesome coincidence. :)

Seriously . . . I really miss having a cat. I'm not certain about whether or not I want children in the future, but I am abso-****ing-tively positive that I need to have a cat again some-neversoonenough-day. :( :( :(

22. Pyrus

Jul 13, 1998
    The lighting was just a reading lamp on top of the computer desk and the monitor. The room was really too dark but the webcam software tries to adjust although it still takes better pics in the daytime.

Still can't get a cat? Your sister or her husband is allergic right?

23. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    Yeah, I could tell it was from the monitor. :D I always just look ill in monitor light, ha.

Yeah, sister's hubby is allergic. I don't know that once I leave this place(as soon as I have the money) I'll have stable living arrangements either so I'll probably be waiting awhile until I feel more like settling somewhere before I get one. Cuz I don't think cats are big fans of traveling . . . :p

24. Pyrus

Jul 13, 1998
    Depends on the cat maybe. My family had a couple when I was younger who didn't much care as long as there was a comfortable place to snooze on both ends. One of them, Jake, was happy to find new places to get into trouble.

25. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    Well, with all animals there are some exceptions . . . But for the most part the average cat prefers a stable environment. There are probably some breeds that may be more prone to enjoying a great variety . . . Like Turkish Angora cats are more prone to like swimming and Siamese cats are tend to be louder and more attention-demanding.

It's kind of funny how that works. I mean, especially the water thing. Can you imagine a people having it in their genes to like or dislike water? I mean, I can imagine it- But it's not the perspective that this culture raises you to view the world through, heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.