main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Beautiful Light- a Jedi Purge challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukesTheMan

LukesTheMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2004
    We hear his words and we find comfort in them. The shouts of the men are drowned out by the sound of Gorn?s voice. We ignore the men and their weapons. I feel something slam into my back and I fall to my knees. I see the children falling one by one. Abruptly the song is cut short and I feel Gorn fall beside me.

I manage to open my eyes one last time and I see a slight smile on Gorn?s face. He?s gone home to the Force. I?m going there, too. What a beautiful light it is?

The ending was just amazing. Lovely viggie, very touching. Nice work.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    DANGIT! I had hoped no one would write about the children, just because I knew I would start crying! :_|

Beautifully, wonderfully written. I can't really express any more than that. That was just... wow... Excellent job.

3. MY-T-Chewbacca

MY-T-Chewbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2004
    So I will die bravely, letting my sacrifice show these Imperial troops why the Jedi were revered for so many centuries. Not because I am brave, but because I am afraid.

Loved this line, it said much about the Jedi and this particular Jedi Master. Very well written, quite sad. Palpatine has a lot to answer for, huh? Good work.

4. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    tries to stop the tears by taking s-l-o-w breathes and thinking about good things..

but that was so...real. and sad! makes me think that they better be careful how they handle the purges in ROTS--or they better start a deal with Kleenex!

beautifully written, VL!! just beautiful.

5. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    VaderLVR Congratulations on your win for this as "Best Response to a Challenge" and.....everything else! (I can't even remember all of them ;)).

=D=

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Applauding here.

7. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Congrats, VaderLVR64! =D= =D=

8. Koori

Koori Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2004
    Wow! I see now why this one an award. So much power in so few words. Wonderfully done. Congrats, VL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.