main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Beauty of the Gift. Kam/Tionne. MMM Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 17, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Characters: Kam/Tionne.

Disclaimer: Borrowing for fun.

AN: For the MMM Challenge where someone plans and presents a present for a special occasion.

Kam has a gift that has great meaning for Tionne.

~~~!

Kam was keeping a secret from Tionne. It was their 15th wedding anniversary. The viol she used to sing songs of history and to soothe the heart and refresh the mind needed new strings. He searched high and low, needing to get ones of the best quality. The tone and tambre of the instrument needed to be just right!

He had to sneak the viol out of the place she kept it stored away from extremes of heat and the vaguaries of inadvertent accident.

When the day arrived, he was afraid it would not arrive in time from the shop he had sent it to.

But fortunately, it did.

Tionne's joy when she found her instrument back where it usually was and strummed the strings to find that the tone was as silvery as ever made her smile. "I wondered where this had gotten off to. I thought one of the Padawans had sneaked in to play a prank..."

Kam laughed. "It was all I could do to keep it from you, but I sent it in to be refurbished."

"Only a musician would have been able to tell but the notes were slightly off true." She confirmed. "What a delightful gift! Thank you so much!"

"Tionne, you give us all such beauty in your music. I wanted that to continue." He said sincerely.

++++

2. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    Well played, Kam!

3. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Aw, I love this! (You know I’m a sucker for a good music story. :D ) What an incredibly sweet thing for Kam to do for his wife. It shows how well he knows her and what great respect he has for her calling of music and the beauty she can create with it. (I’m reminded of the way my boss sometimes takes her husband’s cello with her to work so she can take it in to the shop for him.) In the course of bringing it in to the shop and back, I bet he gave the viol the same tender, loving care that he would give Tionne herself. Thanks to him her music can go on, clearer and outer than ever—what could be a better gift!

Thanks for sharing this sweet moment—what a perfect fit for this challenge! =D=

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Heartwarming, sweet and full of music. Thank you!

5. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Dawww.... I love me some Kam and Tionne, and this was very them! So sweet!

Now there's a feeling I can relate to... every holiday, birthday, etc.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    sweet and lovable with the music

7. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww! What a perfect way to welcome back the MMM!! [face_love] Kam and Tionne were one of those bright, beautiful spots in the EU that I just adored, and you picked a wonderful way to showcase their devotion so easily here. Kam really had a perfect choice for a gift, and managed to pull it off in just the nick of time! He knows his wife so well. I loved Tionne thinking one of the padawans had sneaked off with her viol in the first place - these two are such loving guardians of all, that it was sweet to have this moment for themselves. Just perfect. [face_love] =D=