main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Art Challenges / Events currently running:

The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Banner Contest - Winner Announced!

The Art Banner Saga - Open till September

Artist Beg me,Master Kenobi.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by nichasheng, Aug 30, 2014.

1. nichasheng

nichasheng Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2014
    Hi,I'm a new guy here.I have already watched FOTCE.NET for a while,but I'm too shy to create a account...Beacuse my English is not very idiomatic.Sorry for that...

Recently,I thought I restored my passion of digital painting again.That makes me feel great.

If you have watched S4-12,13 of “The Clone Wars” TV cartoons…Slaves of the Republic…you know what I say, when Obi-wan fall into hands of slavers that seriously made me so exciting.Hahaha…Thanks to Obi-wan’s dubber,he did very well,especitlly in the “Whipping Time”.Hahaha…XD.
    You can imagine who’s play the chain on the opposite side.XD

This is my DA-ART:http://nichasheng.deviantart.com/art/Star-Wars-Beg-me-Master-Kenobi-478914678 and my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nichasheng

[​IMG]

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  2. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Curator: Art&RPF | Oceania RSA | CR NSW star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome to Fan Art and to the Jedi Council Forums! :)

Great work with Kenobi! I remember that slavers arc too. Kenobi needed to find the lost Togruta colonists while Anakin and Ahsoka handle the Zygerrian Queen.

I am glad that you had found your passion again for painting, it is something that needs to be nurtured. That's okay if English is not your native language, Star Wars transcends those barriers. :)

3. Antlers

Antlers Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    This is great! :D

4. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Oh myyy~ :D

5. sbk1234

sbk1234 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 21, 2014
    Very well done.