main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Beyond - Legends Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship -- OCs & ECs for OC Emotions Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jan 16, 2020 at 9:25 AM.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host Who Loves Fanfics & RPGs star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    Note: First of at least 2, maybe 3, or so parts. For the OC challenge I got #12 Eagerness.

My original characters are Sorath, Leia's brother & Kandori Kenobi. Their story was really expounded best in my DDC "Sibling Snark & Sweetness."
    ~
    Sorath was finishing his last few weeks of an internship in Holonet Crimes Investigations. He couldn't wait to go to Naboo and visit Kandori whose catering venture was becoming more popular. Word kept spreading that the decadent delights were beyond marvelous!

He could not wait to wrap her up in a big hug and kiss her senseless!

Kandori brimmed with eager excitement as well. It had been too long since she had seen Sorath. Comm-messages just were not the same.

She had a second reason for high anticipation. One of her repeat clients, an independent trader, Talon Karrde and his green-eyed indispensable second, Mara Jade, were on planet. Kandori was determined to introduce Mara to Luke Skywalker, a lifelong friend.

+++

TBC ... ;)

Findswoman and SiouxFan like this.
  2. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    Ah....the risks of setting up your friend on a date. Hopefully, the Mara/Luke thing will work out! ;)

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The Fanfic Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh, is there a more fitting writer to deal with the theme of eagerness in their OCs than you, my friend??? I loved the tone all throughout this piece! Of the anticipation, both for the reunion of Kantori and Sorath, and for the match making between their mutual friends. Because I would expect nothing less from the Maestro of Mush! [face_mischief] [face_love]

I can't wait to see where this one goes next. :D [face_dancing] [:D]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020 at 1:45 PM
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.