main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY "Behind the Set"

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ChristopherLee-91, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChristopherLee-91

ChristopherLee-91 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2007
    Hey everybody, i know i havent gotten on here much in a long time but i've got some great news that was worth getting on here to bragg about, not that getting on here is a drag or anything, it's just that i've been busy lately. Anyways, I talked to my Uncle in LA the other day and he gave me this exciting news: He said "I'll be taking you to one of the lucasarts studios where they are working on the live action jedi show, because i know one of the people that work there." I thought he meant the actual "live action" show but TK8049 told me that no one has been casted for that yet, so my uncle might have been meaning the clone wars cartoon show? But, maybe TK80...whatever is wrong(for once). But, I'll only have to wait and see what he meant till i get out there..but whatever he meant I am soooooo excited!

2. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Dude thats awesome! I expect you to come home with hats, pens, and anything else you can steal for the club, lol. pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.