main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Beloved Deceiver - Luke, Anakin, Leia, Han - post ROTJ AU - updated 6/16/08

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    This was an awesome post!!!! =D= You wrote Han so well. This story is so cool. It would have been great to see how everyone would have dealt with Anakin if he lived. Han's thoughts and feelings towards his old nemesis are totally what one would expect. I love that Anakin kept reading his mind b/c as Vader he probably did this all the time without any moral resistance. Now, he needs to retrain his skills. I mean, there's no magic that instantly removes the darkside. Not when you've spent 23 years emmersed in it.
    I have a feeling Han's going to take to the old man before Leia does and that might cause a conflict.

As for Namoor, does he not know of Padme and Anakin?

Oh, and funny line about the "weeping Sith Lords". Anakin was pretty emo for a Sith! :p

2. tamiki

tamiki Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2005
    Great update, loved the dialogue between Han and Anakin.
    Please add me to the PM list

3. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Great conversation between Anakin and Han. I'll bet Han was surprised to hear that 'the old fossil' beat Darth Vader in a duel, once upon a time.

Can't wait till Namoor asks Anakin about Amidala. That should stir things up.

4. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    YAY, an update! Almost missed it! I love it :D :D Great start of the week for me!

5. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Loved the interaction between Anakin and Han looking forward to where that would end up going.

6. Zardi

Zardi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2008
    I love Vader redemption stories, and this one is turning out to be very unique. Can't wait for an update! Could you add me to your PM list?

7. DanaeMariSkywalker

DanaeMariSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2006
    I loved Han and Anakin's conversation. It was really interesting and it showed a somewhat softer side of Han than we know of him when he's not around Leia. Looks like the historian like guy is getting close to unearthing the whole Skywalker clan. I bet Leia's going to be mad that Han talked nicely to her father, for once, and than Luke's going to be happy since Han's starting to understand that Anakin isn't just Vader. He's his own person separate from Vader. :)

~DanaeMariSkywalker

8. barriss31

barriss31 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2005
    I have not been able to post for a long time, but I really hope you continue with this story. It is one of my favorite ones and I thoroughly look forward to it!

9. carla

carla Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2004
    This story is wonderful! And that was a mean place to stop! I want to know more about Han and his Darth-in-law!

I love the way you are depicting Luke and Leia and the way each of them is feeling about Anakin Skywalker/Darth Varder. And Han is being so wonderful, just sort of being there for her. Overall, great characterizations. Please continue!

10. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    Just found this story and it is fantastic! I love the way you're building the tension with Luke and Leia and also with Namoor. Is Namoor going to figure it out? That could be bad. Also, the interaction between Han and Anakin was fantastic! Han can't forgive Anakin for what he did to Leia as Vader, but can he forgive Vader for what he did to him at Bespin? And I get the distinct feeling that Leia is NOT going to be happy that Han went to visit daddy dearest. :)

If you have a PM list, please add me! This is such a good story!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.