main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Benella Index and Discussion Thread-- NEW HOLIDAY CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Benella, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pulls out shotgun!*

No keep away!

*begins to shoot at the bunnies that come bouncing up from nowhere*

Arrggh!

*runs away*

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    and it's getting worse and worse as I envision Ben and Jysella being cordially invited to visit Hapes Prime after Allana learns that they're honeymooning on Gallinore. And after that, there's the part where Ben reflects on how Jaina and TK both died as they killed Caedus years ago, leaving the half-orphaned Solo kids, who're now twelve, in Zekk's hands. It's so vivid, too.

3. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    Lol, I love coming back to the boards with these kinda messages up!:p

Its been awhile, what's happening in the Ben/Jys ship?!?

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!
    The plot bunnies are out!!! :D This sounds ace! Is it written or just a ranting bunny idea?

I'd definitely like to read it.

I'm gonna ramble now....

I'm thinking of re-posting an old Benella story and continuing it... maybe. Would it be worth it? (I've never re-posted before) I'm not sure whether or not to do it.

[face_thinking] Sometimes I don't think there's a big audience of readers for Benella. Depends who's online I guess. Are there still readers out there???

4. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm sorta into it. I mean they don't get back together in my current fanfic with Gail Skywalker, who's sorta bouncing like a ball between Ben and Jys, but I'm sorta into this ship.

5. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    I read Benella. At least the ones I can find. Secret Love has some great Ben/Jysella interaction. Lots of tension and funny dialogue between the two. There's not enough B/J stories imo. Jaina and Jag pretty much dominate the boards. I love J/J but we need some B/J also.

6. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    Well, this index has been dead for a while. Blame it on DRL. :p

A quick question: what do you think would be the dynamics of a Ben/Jysella relationship if it ever became canonical? How do you think they'd meet? How much different would a canonical relationship be from your personal interpretation of Ben/Jysella?

7. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Intersting question, rebel_cheese. I think, as in most fan fic interpretations, that they would know each other because of family friendships, but how they become closer as friends and, ultimately, fall in love, is something I don't really trust to profic. Romantic relationships are notoriously mangled as sideplots in the greater action adventure story.

Let me think...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.