main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Beside My Own Reflection-AU-OC's/Ani/Obi Complete 2/8!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Poor Shai- not only is he physically Obi's clone. But he apparently has to be the same person mentally to deal with the "children"

2. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    ?One doesn?t argue with Hale, Master. She talks until she has you glassy eyed and frozen in place, then she attacks!? the young man informed him.

[face_laugh]

3. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    The boys are back!
    Sorry I'm late to noticed the start of the next part of your loveable serial.

At least Shai can act his age around Hale if not with his Master or the de Cirons.

How does Obi-Wan cope with all that fighting?

[face_love] Vadey

4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Redemption Series what order should I read your stories in? Because I must have missed something I did not realize that Obiwan had a clone.

I like seeing how Anakin deals with a Padawan. I am going to do my best to keep up with this story. It is going great so far.

I think I have read some of the Somewhere I belong, but must have gotton behind at some point, so I reread the whole story. Do you send email of your stories or is the another site you post at that the post of the stories are closer together? Just thought I would ask, it can't hurt to ask.

5. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Jade Must be those Cubs rubbing off on ya! ;)

diane Shai hasn't been an angel! :D

Thalia Yup! Shai is eighteen now! My how fast they grow! :p

Sheila He still looks good! [face_love]

Seraphena Shai has had to. :D

DL Avoid the ER at all costs! :eek:

Phoenix A few strands of grey in those blond locks! :D

PK Shai's the adult in this relationship. :p

HHP ;)

Vadey Obi runs and hides! [face_laugh]

Crystal I hope you can keep up. :)

Working on a posty. First look at the bad guy. Hope to have it up tomorrow. :)

6. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    Can't it be a bad girl? Or horse? or Magical Creature? Does it always have to be a dude?

:p

7. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Phoenix Patience! It's both dude and a dudette! :D Had a brief moment of creativity! Enjoy!

CHAPTER THREE

The huge plexiglass wall gave the individual an unobstructed view of the bustling workers below without their knowledge. Dorjan was a relatively new company that had been built with years of blood, sweat and sacrifice. What had begun as a second rate company, he had single handidly turned it into one of the galaxy?s most respected and sought after, only OffWorld ranking higher.

Long clawed fingers began to tap a staccato beat on the glass, the humanoids light green scales turning a darker shade as his anger grew. OffWorld! DeCrion had been handed the company on a silver platter, never having to struggle to turn a profit. Never worrying that at anytime the doors could be shut and the workers left with no way to feed their families.

Desimir deCrion hadn?t even been required to offer a bid in order to get the coveted job of creating a new starfighter for the Jedi. Because of his friendship and familial connections with those in the Order, he had been handed the job without a passing thought.

Hissing in frustration, Jadon Lleu spun away from the sight of his laborers and reclaimed his chair. A Falleen, Jadon was an attractive reptilian race, standing tall and sporting the native top not, he exuded power and a quiet menace. The youngest of ten, he had left his native planet in the Outer Rim behind as soon as he was of age and struck out to build his own dynasty. And now he was close.

If his scheme worked, Dorjan would steal the Jedi?s startfighter out from under deCrion and sell it to a very wealthy buyer who anxiously awaited in the wings. And he had no doubt his plans would work to perfection. He had the best person in charge of the project.

The door to his office slid open just as he was thinking that, the very person on his mind striding in confidently. Crossing her arms over her chest, Tarin Da-ray eyed her boss with a raised eyebrow, her chillingly attractive features set in cold lines.

Tall for a woman, and from a planet she sought to keep private, she had short white hair, pale golden eyes, and tawny brown skin. Her muscular form was shown off to perfection in the leather sleeveless jumpsuits she favored, today?s a deep red that only intensified her coloring.

Jadon had briefly toyed with the idea of taking their partnership to a new and more personal level, knowing her initial resistance could be easily over ridden by his pheromones, but had quickly decided it wasn?t worth losing her services over.

?Any news?? he inquired, hiding a smile as she dropped down in the chair across from him.

?They plan a test run first of next week, Skywalker himself taking it up,? she informed him with a sneer.

Surveying the look of contempt she couldn?t quite hide at the thought of the Jedi Master, he sat back. He had no idea what she had against the Jedi, that was one of those subjects she had made clear from the beginning was strictly off limits. The stories he had heard of a young Skywalker?s over active libido had him wondering if she hadn?t been a spurned lover at some point in time.

?Is our man in place??

Lifting a hand that sported brightly painted long nails, she nodded as she studied the manicure. ?In place and he has just discovered a troubling bit of information.?

Sitting forward at her words, Jadon?s expression grew serious. ?A problem??

Letting her hand drop, her golden eyes lifted to meet his, a smug smile curving full lips.

?It won?t be now. They rigged the ship so that only deCrion or one of the two Jedi can fly it.?

?And why is that no longer a major obstacle?? he inquired shortly, his temper rising at the thought of once again being thwarted by deCrion.

Shrugging, Tarin?s eyes were suddenly filled with thinly masked anticipation. ?He?s going to sabotage the ship?s controls. Once inside and up, Skywalker?s control of the vessel will be taken over by our remotes, the canopy locked to prevent his escape. W

8. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    Loved it!

?You shouldn?t talk about my padawan sister that way Shai. Hale is a perfectly sweet and docile little angel,? Anakin defended his old mentor?s new apprentice.

The young man snorted loudly, his gray eyes flashing. ?Maybe in front of you and Ji! The minute the two of you turn your back, she.... she changes! I can show you the bruises on my arms from being pummeled by her if you?d like.?

LOL [face_laugh] Do Shai and Hale have a brother/sister type relationship, or are they just really close friends who banter a lot back and forth.

When will the rest of the gang (Obi/Xan/more Des) show up?

I agree with everyone else...Loved the interaction between Anakin and Shai!

~Bek

9. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    hmmm... contemplate must I

disturbing this be...

10. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Bekah I must have passed ya! :D The whole gang shows up soon! ;)

Birdie Is that a good thing? I hope? :D

11. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    more like an I ran outta time thing...

well it can't be Lil again, can it?

?He?s going to sabotage the ship?s controls who and how?

hmm..who do I know who has a thing against him...me, CYN, LE, Jade...anyone from Worth Fighting For...maybe a realitive to the boss man...

Some one from Tatooine...Padme?

*is intrigued*

*an intrigued Phoenix is not necessarily a good thing*

That would be funny- Mr. Bleach for Brains vs. Obi's fangirls...

12. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    Looks like Anakin made someone mad.

That leaves Shai and Des to be the first to go and rescue him. :)

Won't Anakin just love being rescued by his Padawan (who is the adult in this partnership) and his good friend (whom he banters with constantly) Des!

Obi, Ji, Hale, and Xan to be sure to get in on this to.

Can't wait till next post!

~Bek

13. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    And now enter two new villians. Great! I really liked the dudette! She obviously has a thing about the Chosen one - be it a physical one or a mental one - it should prove interesting to see what she'll do with him once she gets him. Of course, that assumes that she will....

Keep going!

14. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Love the bad guys oe and I can't wait to see why Anakin is the target in this little scheme.

15. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Ex-cuse me, Darth Pheremones, but my baby has been through enough that he deserves a little good fortune...like...me :D

Ahh, so the Tomala is a Tarin is a dudette! You get the ship and I get Skywalker to do with as I want? Ewwwwwww!!! Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking...what a dumb questions, of course you are :p

a young Skywalker?s over active libido :eek: *DOUBLE TAKE* [face_laugh] Man, the stories of his 18th birthday party really got around! Must be that Jedi grapevine!

Must be those Cubs rubbing off on ya! Thank goodness it's not the Royals [face_devil] Oooooh, snap!

I had such a weird day. My boss complimented me this morning on how responsible I am, and then in the afternoon I bombed a midterm I kinda sorta maybe didn't know about [face_plain] :( :_| Need to grab Des and get cheered up :(

16. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Great new villians! I am curious as to what the dudette wants with Anakin. And who is the traitor inside Offworld? Very interesting stuff there! :D

--later--

17. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Someone is going to kidnap Ani? **cough, cough** Good riddance! **clears throat** I mean, I guess Shai will have to go after him, huh?

18. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Hmmmmmmm........Hale and Shai sound a lot like me and my brother!!!!!!!!!! ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And how do you pronounce her name?

19. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    ?He?s going to sabotage the ship?s controls. Once inside and up, Skywalker?s control of the vessel will be taken over by our remotes, the canopy locked to prevent his escape. We simply guide him and the ship to a planet of our chosing, and we not only have the ship, we have a Jedi capable of accessing it for us.?

I must say I'm rather curious as to what Anakin's reaction will be when he realizes his ship has a mind of its own! And what in the world has Anakin done that made Ms. Villain so angry with him. Hmmm.

And how do you all pronounce 'Xanatos'? I figured out the X a long while ago (a 'z') but I keep switching the stress when I hear it in my mind. (Hobbits are curious creatures, we must know these things!) 8-}

20. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Ok, I bite too. What has Anakin done to get such a foe?
    Or is she somehow related to Lil, daughter or the like?

And Des wont be happy to find a traitor in his company.

[face_love] Vadey

21. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    ^^^^^ Oooooh, like that night from WFF between Anakin and Lil, when "nothing" happened but we all know "something" happened, because hey, this is Skywalker's overactive libido we're talking about! Maybe they had a daughter!

EEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :eek:

Suddenly Sithspawn takes on a whole new meaning :p

22. Seraphena

Seraphena Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    hmmm. Okay okay, I just can't help it. I'll admit I like anakin in this series, but somehow I just can't shake the idea that maybe he deserves it. The villians sound pretty interesting to, though I bet Des would trade his childhood for having to build Offworld from the ground up in a heartbeat.
    Just my two cents
    Once again great chapter.

23. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    ROTFLMAO @ Jade's sithspawn

24. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

25. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Phoenix No connection to Lil. :D

Bekah Obi, Ji and Hale coming right up! :)

diane Tarin has issues! [face_devil]

Sheila Thanks doll! :)

Jade Your poor Des huh? :(

DL Thank you! :)

Thalia How did you know! :D

dp Hay le?

HHP Zan ah toes :p

Vadey Nope! No Lil!

Jade No WFF connection!

Seraphena Tarin thinks he does. :p

PK Too true! :D

Thread Status: