main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Best Star Wars Gifts?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by joabe, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joabe

joabe Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2018
    Looking for gift ideas for my 8 year old son who loves star wars.
    He got an awesome Star Wars Night light (it's more like a lamp) for Christmas that he loves. It came with three different 3d images (BB8, Millenium Falcon, X-wing) that he likes to switch out every night and a remote that makes it change colors. The best part is, he stopped trying to crawl into bed with us in the middle of the night! :D So.... Money well spent!

Here is the LINK to the light he loves.

Would appreciate any other ideas as his birthday is a month away. Thanks in advance!

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Welcome to the forum @joabe I've removed the links in your posts as we don't allow advertisements on our boards As to gifts for an eight year old who loves Star wars. Legos are always great (I may be a bit biased, I still buy Legos for myself) and there are all sorts of different Star Wars Lego sets to choose from, so finding something your son would enjoy shouldn't be too hard. Or if that isn;t his cup of tea, toy lightsabers (the cheap ones, no need to go for the expensive light up ones) are always a hit.

3. joabe

joabe Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2018
    He has some legos, but just doesnt get much use out of them after he builds them. Thinking about going the action figure rout . Sorry about the link.

4. firesaber

firesaber Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
    Pick up a couple of lightsabers. One for you, one for him. Which type available will depend on the money you are willing to spend.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Does your son have a favorite character (or characters)? If you go the action figure route you might want to take that into account.

6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Lightsabers.

But really, the best gift is the friends we made standing in line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.