main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Beware - the INFINITY PORG!" (AU; silly-fic; SW/Marvelverse, Transformers mention)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Onderon1, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008
    A/N: In ... er, honor, yeah, that's it :p - of this weekend's fast-approaching mega-crossover event ...

oh, who am I kidding, this is just pure
    silliness. [face_rofl]

DISCLAIMER: They're all Disney's, at the end of the day, except for Unicron, who's Hasbro's; no money is being made off of this, so please don't sue. Dack Skywalker is my OC. :)

Luke rose from where he'd knelt to check on Kyp - the purple-skinned attacker had sent the younger Jedi Master flying.

Who IS this being - and why did he demand my 'blood' give back those - what did he call them?
    he worried.

Kyle, out of all of the Council, was holding his own the best - barely - against the enormous interloper; Saba, Kenth, Tresina, and Corran were catching their breath, while Cilghal helped them, and Mara hung back with the kids.

Rey and the other, younger Knights wanted to rush in, but Luke shook his head at them, then at Jaina, Ganner, Anakin, Tahiri, Valin, and the other post-Vong-War Knights; this "Thanos" had scattered almost a dozen Jedi Masters.

The Terran heroes who'd gathered to help in the fight against Unicron rushed over, then, and Reed Richards said in a bitter voice, "Thanos - the mad Titan. He's a nihilist, Master Skywalker, out to kill as many as he can out of literal love of Death."

Luke went a little pale at that - glancing at Mara as she rippled with Phoenix-flame, and he worried that life would have to counter death - before a flash of light announced a new arrival to the field.

Luke squinted, somehow recognizing the newcomer's Force-signature instinctively - and he nearly panicked when he realized it was a small boy, wearing a brown coverall, his shaggy red hair whipping about as he looked around.

"DACK!?" Mara - cried out, and Luke realized, this was their son whom Mara had given birth to during his time on Earth.

The Jedi watched, terrified, as Thanos looked down at Dack and rumbled, "YOU. I sense you have the Gems, boy."

"You're the guy who scared Squawky. You're mean, mister. Squawky just needed t'eat rocks to help him digest fish, but you scared him, and he swallowed that funny purple one and we fell through that hole," Dack accused, holding up a shimmering - porg?

"Squawk!" the porg cried out - somehow, more deeply that it should ... and the bird started to glow with a rainbow.

Something like fear crossed Thanos' face, and Dack stood up tall, holding up Squawky, saying, "We went on all kinds'a adventures - I met a funny wizard with a green stone, an' a rude guy with a blue stone in a spear, an' more, an' Squawky ate all the stones! You'd better not be mean any more!"

Thanos grimaced angrily, reaching for the porg - and went flying back amidst a storm of rainbow energy.

"Skywalker," Luke heard, and he looked at the stunned-looking Tony Stark, who was wide-eyed and shaking his head.

"Your kid's pet - it's - THE INFINITY PORG!!"

[face_blush] [face_hypnotized] [face_party]

Mistress_Renata and Ewok Poet like this.
  2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] Infinity porg..... [face_rofl]

That was a lot of fun to read! I love how you merged 'verses! I'm quite intrigued and would love to read more in this universe. :)

=D=

3. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Yes! And now all the Avengers will make it out alive! Bring on the Infinity Porg! [face_rofl]

4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. OH.MY.GOAT. [face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]

Well, at least you tried to convince us...or yourself, perhaps? [face_shhh]

For some reason, that reminded me of that moment in one of the asdfmovies where a character vomits a rainbow. [face_hypnotized]

5. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008
    Thanks, everyone. :D

The idea really came from a variety of places - porgs' ubiquitousness, of course, and the fun of memes, as well as how my current AU might end up ... although, I should emphasize, this isn't how it actually will end. [face_blush]

(And I really shouldn't give Disney ideas for SW/MCU crossovers, I suppose ... :eek: )

All of that said, Dack will appear down the line - minus the ridiculously powerful porg. [face_laugh]

- Thanks again, :D
    Onderon1

Ewok Poet likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Fun cross-over. And looking forward to Dack's arrival. [face_mischief]