main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards *Beyond* the Saga Forum EXCERPTS... Peruse at will.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond_Awards_Sock, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Beyond_Awards_Sock Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    Continued on next page...

2. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Readers' Choice : Non-Human - Female

Nominees:
    Kelly in The Other Half of Me by J_M_Bulldog
    Vergere in The Living Force by YodaKenobi
    Vergere in Spectrum by Thrawn_McEwok
    Kitana in Cries in the Night by Jedi_Whispers

3. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Excerpts:

[b]Kelly[/b] in
    [color=#c60][b]The Other Half of Me[/b][/color]
    by: [color=#606][b]J_M_Bulldog[/b][/color]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=13989002][color=#606]http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=13989002[/color][/link]

She raised her blaster and with a wicked chuckle went to pull the trigger. A shiny, thin, object sailed pass in a silvery blur. Y'bru watched bewildered as a thin sliver of blood snaked its way down her hand to drop on the cold, gray, fuel covered floor. The blaster clanged to the floor, echoing in the silent hanger. All the others that used it for storage of their ships had either left planet or had not come in that day.

Mara walked passed Kelly who had thrown the weapon and had jumped in between the trader and the Twi'lek. Y'bru was frantically started looking around. Almost as if she was looking for an escape vector. Mara grinned. She was not about to let this poor excuse for a sentient being get away that easy. Quicker than a Dagobah python grabbing its prey, Mara snagged the Twi'lek by the collar. She chuckled when she noticed the fear and disgust in the amber eyes.

"I think you have it backwards," Mara growled. "It is [i]you[/i] who have caused [i]me[/i] trouble. Why?"

Y'bru remained silent. Mara growled and tighten her grip. "Why did you have me kidnapped? Was it for the money?"

"I am not [i]that[/i] shallow. I do have standards," the Twi'lek snarled.

"Obviously," Mara retorted. "This coming from the one who had to bribe her way free."

Mara sensed Kelly when the female Kadloz stepped to her right side. Mara glanced out the corner of her eye at Kelly to see the bodyguard glaring at Y'bru.

"Why?" Kelly asked, her voice sounding like a razorcat's growl. "Why did you want Brice?"

Mara stared at the Twi'lek, waiting for the answer as well. She, too, had wanted to know why Y'bru would want Brice, a Jedi student, to be always at her side when she openly admitted her hate and distrust of Jedi. The cream colored Twi'lek's mouth curled into the wickedest of grins. Mara glared at the female.

"He'd make a great....companion," the Twi'lek said.

Mara blinked as Kelly ripped the Twi'lek from her grip and slammed the female against the near wall. Mara heard it as the Twi'lek lekku hit the wall and saw the intense flash of pain cross Y'bru's face. She watched as Kelly's hand tightened around Y'bru's neck, and as the black claws scrap across and finally pierce the pale skin.

"Kelly," Mara called, a warning in her tone. Kelly ignored her. Mara's eyes narrowed. "Kelly!" she said louder, this time putting the Force behind her word. Mara watched as Kelly's left ear flicked back, indicating she was listening but not turning her attention from the Twi'lek in her grasp. "Let her go."

Kelly growled, the tone deepening, signaling that she was getting angrier. Mara walked over and laid a hand on the female's shoulder. She felt the tense muscles twitch and knew that Kelly was fighting the urge to kill Y'bru and was trying to convince herself to let the Twi'lek go. Slowly the hand gripping the cream neck relaxed, the black claws piercing the delicate looking skin receded, and Kelly stepped away as the Twi'lek fell to the floor as if the strength had evaporated from her body. Mara nodded to the two NRI officials that had come in due to Mara tripping the comm unit on her belt. Luke had pleaded with Mara to wear it in case Y'bru came or sent someone after her. Mara had reluctantly agreed, if only to get him off her case about it.

The NRI officials placed a pair of stun cuffs on the Twi'lek's wrists and lead her out the door. Mara turned to find Kelly retrieving the small dagger-like weapon from the far right wall. Even though Kelly was shielding her, Mara could get the barest glimpse that the Kadloz was ashamed.

"Kelly," she called. The female turned to face her and Mara noticed the look of self berating shining in Kelly's eyes. "I won't say anger is of the Dark Side. Force knows I'm about tired of hear Luke say that, but I d

4. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Readers' Choice : Villain - Male

Nominees:
    Brakiss in Carida Avenged: Unnatural Selection by PadmeLeiaJaina
    Brakiss in What?s a Girl to do! by Rose Skywalker
    Doral Kordav in The Sith Insurrection by JDH3
    Bomar Tag in Many Happy Returns by Tahi
    Zekk in Whispers from the Darkness by Jedi_Whispers
    Darth Teridul (Jace Durron) in Knightfall by Briman
    Kyp Durron in Fallen From Grace by Jedi-Princess-Solo

5. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Excerpts:

[b]Brakiss[/b] in
    [color=#c60][b]Carida Avenged: Unnatural Selection[/b][/color]
    by: [color=#606][b]PadmeLeiaJaina[/b][/color]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=14417555][color=#606]http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=14417555[/color][/link]

Gleefully, Brakiss whooped, "It worked!"

Spinning in his chair the scientist stared up at the suited Jedi and confirmed, "Yes, your virus did what it was designed to do."

"Excellent news, Marray, excellent news!"

Folding his arms over his chest, the balding scientist explained, "You do know that there's no known cure for this thing once it's unleashed."

Giddy, and not understanding why Marray bothered to mention that, Brakiss asked, "And why should I care about that?"

"Well, you know what this thing does to someone who is Force-Sensitive..." Marray explained.

"Yes, I DO know that. It's beautiful, isn't it?" Brakiss squealed.

Ignoring his comment, Marray plunged forward, "Viruses are living entities. If a person comes in contact with one molecule of this thing, he will be infected..."

"Yes, yes, so what?"

Realizing that his thick-headed superior wasn't following his train of thought, the scientist flatly explained, "Sir, aren't you the slightest bit worried about yourself? Once you set this thing loose, you will be just as susceptible as any other Force user to the virus. You would be a victim as much as they would be!"

Arrogantly, Brakiss smirked and answered, "I have that angle figured out."

"I don't think you understand how truly lethal this thing is..."

Brakiss's face contorted into a snarl. Raising his fist, he squeezed his fingers together in a mimed choke and Marray'e eyes bugged out. Desperately clutching at his throat, Marray couldn't breathe as Brakiss used the Force to further strangle the scientist into submission. Banging on his chair's arms the scientist's face turned purple.

Brakiss sneered, "Do not think me an idiot, Marray. I understand the consequences of everything and have planned ahead...is that clear?"

Tears streaming down his face, Marray attempted to nod his head. Black spots formed before his eyes, just as Brakiss released his hold around his throat. Loudly inhaling air, Marray fell out of the chair and onto the floor where he sucked in large breaths of air.

When he was able to speak again, Marray whispered, "What do you want done with her?"

"Who? My adopted daughter? She's mine to do whatever I wish," Brakiss commented. Folding his arms over his chest, he said, "You do not need to worry about her anymore. I have a related assignment for you though, I want you to take this, kill Starelli, and dispose of his body out of the airlock."

From Brakiss's side he produced a blaster and handed it to the terrified scientist. With great misgivings he reached towards the weapon. Marray stammered, "Mmmeee?"

"Do you wish to dispute me, again?" Brakiss warned, menacingly and shoved the blaster into the man's quivering hand.

"No, Sir. I...I wouldn't do that," he promised, hand protectively caressing his neck.

"Good," Brakiss said. Miming a choke, he added, "And don't even think of using that thing on me, otherwise your little breathing problem will have been a joyride in comparison to what else I would have planned for you."

Stumbling to his feet, Marray fled. Once the door slammed shut, Brakiss chortled, "Idiot, wait until he finds out there's no charge left in that thing."

Movement on an observation monitor attracted Brakiss's attention and he saw Krishtoff enter the clean room and climb into his outerwear; a ritual that he had performed every day to prevent him from being infected with the virus. A broad grin spread over the Dark Jedi's lips as he watched his slave carefully slip into his pressure suit. Reaching over to the venting controls for the antechamber below, Brakiss delightfully licked the inside his mouth, and chuckled as he reversed the airflow immediately contaminating the air that Krishtoff was inhaling.

Triumphantly grinning, Bra

6. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Readers' Choice : Villain - Female

Nominees:
    Miranna-aya in That Time Cannot Erase by Flowerbee and VadersMistress
    Iliana in The Courtship of Jagged Fel by TKeira_Lea & Darth_Lex
    Kodachi Cha in The Final Battle by SilSolo
    Callista Ming in The Living Force by YodaKenobi
    Leia Solo in Dazed and Confused by FamousAmos
    Ryhalla in Ben Skywalker: Secret Agent for the GFFA by ZaraValinor
    Jaina in Fallen from Grace by Jedi-Princess-Solo

7. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Excerpts:

[b]Miranna-aya[/b] in
    [color=#c60][b]That Time Cannot Erase[/b][/color]
    by: [color=#606][b]Flowerbee and VadersMistress[/b][/color]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=17421038][color=#606]http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=17421038[/color][/link]

Miranna-aya slunk into the room and cleared her throat. "Young Solo," she mewed. "I am not going to harm you, as long as you behave. Are we clear?"

Anakin shrugged. "Why are you doing this?"

"Are we clear?" She repeated, with slight venom in her voice.

"Yes, as long as you answer my question."

She straightened and said indignantly, "I will do no such thing. I am no longer under your orders."

"Who's orders are you under?" Anakin asked quietly.

"That," she said in her gravelly voice, "is none of your business. Now, young Solo, is there anything you require?"

Anakin shook his head. "No, not at the moment."

Miranna-aya bowed slightly. "As you wish. I shall be back shortly to check on you."

Jacen turned to face Miranna. "I require something."

"Yes?"

"I would like to be let go, along with my brother," Jacen said firmly.

Miranna shook her head. "I am afraid I cannot do that."

Jacen shrugged. "Alright, your call. Just know this. We are going to make your life hell until we are set free. Anakin and I are quite capable of that you know."

Miranna was slightly taken aback. "Yes, I know." She turned to leave when Anakin spoke up.

"You have failed the Noghri and all they stand for."

Miranna turned, her heart heavy. "Yes," she said slowly. "I know that as well."

Miranna-aya left Anakin Solo's cell, trying to fight against her instincts. They told her this was dishonorable-this was wrong.

Elu looked up from a datapad. "Did he give you any trouble?"

She shook her head numbly. "No." That was something of a lie. If she had been able to see his eyes, she was sure she would not have been able to put a finger on him. If the pleading in his voice had been any indication...

After this job was finished, she swore she would never even look at another child.

Tossing Elu Anakin's bloody jacket, she said, "You know what to do with that."

"Sure," he said cheerily. "Where are they docking?"

"The information will be provided to you on route. Now go."

"Okay. Whatever," he muttered. Wrapping the jackets in brown cloth, he walked out, muttering to himself about the injustices of his position.

Miranna-aya glared after him. That man was getting on her nerves. Maybe her master would not mind if she took out just a few of her frustrations on the minion...Sighing, she detached the medkit from the wall.

[hr]
    [b]Iliana[/b] in
    [color=#c60][b]The Courtship of Jagged Fel[/b][/color]
    by: [color=#606][b]TKeira_Lea & Darth_Lex[/b][/color]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16833628][color=#606]http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16833628[/color][/link]

Suddenly a door swung closed and the bench beneath Jag lurched into motion. Only then did he realize they were inside the passenger compartment of an airspeeder launching away into the sky. And more than that, not only had the guards left him alone with Iliana, but they had tossed his blaster pistol in with them. Considering they'd just been swooped away from a nearly successful attempt on her life, showing a foreign diplomat like Jag that level of trust seemed... well, wrong.

Trying to shake the uneasy feeling, Jag hauled himself upright on the bench, then scooped up his blaster from the floor at his feet and slid it into his holster. Across from him Iliana pulled herself up on a bench seat too, then reached out to tap a button on a small panel above her head.

"The palace," she ordered. Her voice was strong and firm, but her eyes and the pale hue of her skin betrayed her true emotions. "Right away."

"Already on our way, Your Grace," another male voice replied from the speaker.

"The other shuttles," Iliana said. "Where are they?"

A short pause. "

8. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Readers' Choice : Author

Nominees:
    Briman
    NYCityGurl
    Gabri_Jade
    Meredith B Mallory
    DarthIshtar
    Jedi Trace
    PadmeLeiaJaina
    JediPrincessSolo
    Thrawn_McEwok
    FamousAmos
    YodaKenobi
    Tych_sel
    Saber Blade
    Amidala_Skywalker

9. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Excerpts:

[color=#606][b]Briman[/b][/color]

They parted from one another, Ben standing tall with his blue-white lightsaber humming at his side, and Jacen rubbing his sore jaw.

Jacen eyed the young man from several long meters away, taking in how intimidating and dark he appeared to his eyes now. Dark-brown hair, unruly and damp fell to his broad-shoulders, his face seemed to have regained most of it's color, and yet his eyes were the most shocking thing of it all, he had never seen eyes so empty before.

Ben stared back with equal intrigue, his former mentor held his humming lightsaber high in defense, and beyond the glowing saber the familiar face of his once father-figure stared back. A deep and emotional pain resounded from deep within at the sight of Jacen, and for a moment his empty eyes flickered with the hurt and pain that visibly showed.

Suddenly, his features twisted to show his hatred. "You will pay, Jacen."

"I have done nothing against you," Jacen countered, suddenly straightening out from his stiff and halfway sort of crouching defense position. He stared into those empty eyes, searching but failing to find the man he knew as Ben Skywalker.

"No more lies, Jacen! No more!" Ben snapped.

Jacen shook his head, his lightsaber lowering slightly. "I've never lied to you."

Those words drew a furious scowl from his former-apprentice, who now went back into motion, he began to walk in a circle around Jacen, his head turned so that his eyes still stared hatefully at the Jedi Master standing there.

Ben continued to circle his former mentor with power strides, the lightsaber he held so low at his side one of the many simple gestures that portrayed his arrogance. Jacen matched the stare with his own, peering straight into the younger man's eyes.

Finally, the young Jedi spoke.

"Why?" he growled.

"I have done nothing wrong," Jacen defended.

"Really, Jacen? You have done nothing wrong...I saw you with my own eyes!" Ben exclaimed angrily.

"You must be mistaken, then," countered his former mentor.

Seething at the fact that he was still denying it, Ben stalked another half-circle around the Jedi Master, lips curled over his teeth in a sneer. Overhead, hundreds of metallic arms glided along in harmony as they worked in collecting mechanical devices from a far away storage facility, many of the metallic hands clutched other such devices found in such a place as this.

"Am I mistaken, Jacen?" Ben continued with his accusing tone of voice.

Jacen's scowl softened, revealing once again the emotion of being interlocked in such a vicious conflict with the one person in all the galaxy he loved so like a father did his son. "You must be! Ben, I never betrayed you...please, you must believe me!"

"I trusted you!" Ben snapped.

"Your mistaken!" Jacen yelled back with equal emotion.

"No!" the younger man howled, ceasing to circle his former mentor.

"You must believe..." he began, but his voice was cut through.

"You were like a father to me! Why! Why did you do it?" Ben cried.

"What are you..."

Ben erupted. "You and Meari! You betrayed me with her behind my back, you knew I loved her with all my heart, and you...WHY!"

Suddenly, Ben charged at him, his lightsaber rising over his shoulder as he took the hilt with both his hands, the saber of his weapon seemed like an inferno of blue light that descended viciously. Jacen raised his saber and the two clashed loudly overhead. Against the sheer power put behind the two blades they began to shake, unable to support the immense energy of the other.

Ben sent Jacen back into the metal railing of the bridge, forcing his former mentor to lean nearly halfway over the rail, dangerously close to being thrown over the side. The clashing sabers hissed and made the faint noise of the two struggling for the advantage indistinct.

With all his might, Jacen tried to motion the two hissing lightsabers away from his head, but Ben was the stronger by far, his arm slowly lowered and with the motion the two glowing blades

10. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Readers' Choice : New Author

Nominees:
    Lusa_Thul
    FlowerBee
    MistiWhitesun
    Isola
    Myri_Antilles
    Smuggler_Shidakis
    RedGold
    SilSolo
    Barefoot_XO
    Elena
    Darth_Suzi

11. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Excerpts:

[color=#606][b]Lusa_Thul[/b][/color]

[color=#c60][b]Dawn Over Endless Night[/b][/color]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16944127][color=#606]http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16944127[/color][/link]

If hell existed, Raynar decided, he had found it. The impenetrable mental walls he had constructed, which had once been all that kept him sane, had become a prison from which there was no escape. Often he was not even aware he was trapped, unable to break free from the restraints of his mind. He simply drifted, from memory to dream, from past to present to future and back again, lost in a maze of hazy thought.

The times when he was able to focus, to think clearly, were the worst. When, for a moment, his sight cleared to find it night when, an instant before, so it seemed, it had been dawn. He would grasp frantically at reality even as it slid away like water, plunging him back into insanity. He was slipping again now, he could tell. And, as it had every time before, the vague, blurry glimpse of his surroundings he managed to see in the instant he was able to focus gave way to the clear, agonizing intrusion of heartbreaking memory.

[i]The small ship shuttered as it lifted away from Myrkr, twisting back and forth as it sought to avoid the blasts being fired at it. Raynar noticed little of it as he slid in and out of consciousness, aware only of the gaping wound the voxyn had slashed across his chest.

At first he thought she was a dream, brought on by the pain. But when his vision began to clear, he realized it was real. Her normally red hair and coat had taken on a transparent, bluish cast, but he would have recognized her anywhere. "Lusa?" he whispered softly, hardly daring to breath for fear of shattering the vision.

She smiled the shy, pretty smile he knew better than the back of his hand, ghostly hooves moving silently across the floor to his side. She knelt down next to him, placing a shimmering hand on his blood-soaked body. "Yes. I'm here. Now lie still for a moment and let me fix this."

He smiled wanly. "Death hasn't changed you much, has it?" He asked, surprised to find that it did not pain him to ask the question.

"Well, yes and no." She replied, running her fingers across the gash. Even as he watched the sides pinched together under her touch, leaving the pale pink skin of a newly healed scar.

"I see what you mean." He said softy. He paused, then added, "Can you take me with you? Please?"

She shook her head sadly, once red locks brushing her pale shoulders. "Oh, Raynar, I wish I could. It's so lonely without you. But," she added sadly, "I think you need to live for now."

"Why?" He asked, glancing around at the cold metal walls surrounding him. "If the Vong don't blow us to pieces, Welk and Lomi will kill me as soon as we make it to hyperspace."

"Perhaps." Lusa said with a shrug. "Than again, perhaps not. I can see things a little differently now. The future is always changing, my dear. What if you do survive? Perhaps you will escape both the Nightsisters and the Yuuzhan Vong. And then what? If the New Republic is overthrown, would it not be a blessing to have one Jedi survive? And, if they win, won't Master Skywalker need all the Jedi he can get to strengthen the depleted Order?"

Raynar shook his head in amazement. "You really have changed."

She laughed softly. "More and less than you can possibly imagine." Her face grew somber as she added, "I can't stay much longer. I'm sorry." She reached out a ghostly hand, brushing a lock of blond hair out of his face. "Please promise me something, Raynar."

"Anything." He told her, reaching up to hold her hand, only to have his fingers slip through hers.

"If you get out of here alive, promise to live for me. Don't spend your whole life morning and waiting for death. Laugh instead. Fall in love, have adventures." Her face had such a look of longing on it that he knew he could not refuse her this. "And every now and then, please l

12. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Readers' Choice : Collaborative or Round-Robin

Nominees:
    That Time Cannot Erase by flowerbee and VadersMistress
    The Courtship of Jagged Fel by TKeira_Lea and Darth_Lex
    The Prank Side of the Force by Jaya Solo and _3MD_PsychoSniper
    Welcome to Dysfunction by Mirax-Jade and Darth_Elu
    Coward by MiaTieska and DantanaSkywalker

13. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Excerpts:

[color=#c60][b]That Time Cannot Erase[/b][/color]
    by: [color=#606][b]flowerbee and VadersMistress[/b][/color]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=17421038][color=#606]http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=17421038[/color][/link]

"You must stay within our sight at all times," Keiko-Sho said, walking in front of the children like a general reviewing his troops. "No running off, no..."

Jaina and Jacen watched the short, grey alien pace; obviously bored. Jaina leaned over to whisper in Jacen's ear, "What do you say we ditch them?"

"I don't know," he whispered. "What if..."

"You really think anything is going to happen to us if we sneak off for a few minutes?" Jaina scoffed. "Besides, I need some things."

Jacen groaned. "Not the hovercraft, please. You remember last time..."

"I also remember what happened when your pet Hawk-Bat got loose. And I happen to know that thing is still in the apartment."

Jacen scowled. "Traitorous peeper."

"Um, no." Jaina jerked her shoulder towards Anakin, who was listening attentively. "He found it. You aren't all that sneaky, dearest brother--" Jaina abruptly stopped talking as the third Noghri, Miranna-aya, stared at them momentarily. "She gives me the creeps," Jaina muttered out of the corner of her mouth.

"They all give me the creeps," Jacen muttered back.

They walked in between the three Noghri down the hall, headed back towards the Solo's apartment. Jacen nudged his sister and smiled. Jaina nodded.

Suddenly, a loud crashing sounded from down the hall, all three Noghri instinctively whirled.

When they turned mere nanoseconds later, all three children were gone.

A shadowy figure watched the Solo children slip down the halls, thinking they were evading their bodyguards. The girl ran ahead, going after a small cleaning droid. Her twin said something to his brother and slipped into one of the palaces' many rooms.

Just then, the remaining child noticed the thing stalking him and backed away; fumbling for the door were his brother had gone.

Perfect...

Luke sat up suddenly in his bed, gasping for air. "No." He closed his eyes tightly, trying to remember every detail of his dream. Anakin and Jacen being followed by a figure he couldn't quite distinguish.

[hr]
    [color=#c60][b]The Courtship of Jagged Fel[/b][/color]
    by: [color=#606][b]TKeira_Lea and Darth_Lex[/b][/color]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16833628][color=#606]http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=16833628[/color][/link]

"Commander, I think the briefing is about to start."

"Oh. Yes. Of course," Shesh said with a nod. "I need to share our latest readiness analysis with Colonel... uh... Ambassador Fel."

Jacen watched the commander scurry off and head for a cluster of Chiss. Jag was among them, and looked up when the Alliance officer inserted himself into the huddle. His green-eyed gaze crossed the room, stopping at Jaina. Jacen thought he saw the corner of Jag's mouth curl slightly. Almost as quickly Jag's face turned to ice, save a polite nod in greeting directed Jacen's way.

Jacen would have tipped his head in turn, but he was caught... captivated... mesmerized... by her.

A tall, luscious golden-haired, blue-eyed woman drifted into the room. Her face was indefinable - Jacen knew he had never known such beauty. She had a quality that drew him in like an unbreakable spell.

"Who's that?"

Jaina shifted her stance. "Who?"

"Her," he said with a mental nudge in the beautiful woman's direction. Jacen couldn't be bothered to look away to address his sister directly, at least until he felt the dangerous flare in her emotions. By the time he glanced over, it was all but gone.

Reflecting the holoimager's light, Jaina's eyes shimmered as she faced Jacen. "[i]That[/i] is Iliana."

"Iliana?" The name danced on Jacen's tongue, and he had to turn back to put the name with the face.

"That's what I said...

14. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    All submissions that have been received to date have been posted.

Please PM this sock ASAP if you find an error, or if an excerpt you submitted was not included.

15. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
    Several corrections and omissions have been fixed.

16. Beyond_Awards_Sock

Nov 18, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.