main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Big Brother 3

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by AlphaWolf, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
  2. Tanktopgirl

Tanktopgirl Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2001
    Sawwwwwt it owwwwwt, girwl. Before I sawwwwwt it owwwwwwwt for you.

I hated all of them. They're all dull, un-funny humourless wannabes. Big Brother's back and it's great.

Spencer is highly amusing in his quietness. He's either a really normal lad stuck in a house fulla tits, or he's gonna lose it and butcher the lotta them.

Adele seems the most normal down to earth person (but rap again near me and I'm gonna haveta chin you)

Sandy, nice skirt. Alison - blind date contestant. Mike Tyson - you're not big and you're not clever. Well ok, you may be big. PJ - the laydeez love you? ROTF ROTF ROTF. It's a good job you've never met me in a pub.

And if there's one thing I hate it's when people make me watch TV through my fingers. Thankyou Kate and Geordie bloke. Your attempt @ humour (in the form of an oh so amusing Jerry Spinger show) should never be repeated without a Government Health Warning.

And Alex needs a shyte.

How funny is that?

3. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
  4. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    Alex and Spencer. One of them is going to snap.

Did you see the bit where Sunita slated Jade when they were talking about addiction? And then Jade bawled in her bed. H I L A R I O U S!

5. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    OMG! I so missed that!!! ROTF!!! What was the argument about?! Did Jade say something dumb? Like sparagus?

6. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    Sunita berated her for not being able to understand or wanting to hear what she said, due to her young age :p

7. ObiJohnKenobi

ObiJohnKenobi Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    I want to kill them all, but would like to agree that Spencer is probably going to do it for me on about day 5. Here's hoping he kills Jade last, so she can watch as the others are butchered, and when he does her, he does it by sawing her legs off slowly with a bit of rusty old wire then hanging her up to bleed to death in the garden.

8. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    I'm trying not to think that you'd been considering that situation for some time, OJ *shudders*

9. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    She brought it on herself by referring to Big Brother as "Big B's"

10. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    True. She deserves it for being a piggie Landana though

11. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 27, 2000
    oooooooooo k

I think Jade is mega annoying. Helen part Two? No way! Get her off!

I hate to say, Kate is nice, though, she looks like she has the potential to be a cow. Lovely looking though. Eyes to dark though IMO, she should lay off the eye pencil.

Sunita is up herself. Shes very patronising. So far shes had a snap at both Jade, and Alex (although Jade deserved is for being Jade) I just see many more arguments involving her. Shes got a chip on her shoulder.

I like Alison. Though she has the potential to go two ways. It's no secret that shes big. She seems fine with it and good for her. Though she said herself that when shes short on food she gets the hump. I think that could cause a prob if they lose a challenge (along with a big part of their food money). I really hope it doesn't cos she seems really nice and could be the one who holds it together. She makes me laugh. :)

Jonny's funny too.

PJ is a nobody, he, like Lynne, can't handle not being the centre of attention so they're quiet.

I didn't like Lee right from his audition tape.

I think Alex is ok. Just normal really. theres nothing he does that annoys me. Though I think the girls might be in for a disappointment (did you see his face when they were talking about lesbian experiances?)

Adele is ok. I feel sorry for Sandy. He seems to have good conversation but gets shouted down all time by pig girl chatting on about tomato ketchup or whatever.

Spencer? What the hell is he doing on BB? Why did he even apply? He said himself in the diary room that there wasn't enough space. What? That's the point you fool.

He's just a lad with an attitude who wants to look cool to his mates by being moody. He needs to lighten up and get invloved or he's going. Mind you, he said he didn't care anyway/ //shakes head

I watched 'How NOT to get on BB' the other night and, what made me laugh is that the people they picked to go in the house are pretty much the people they said the didn't want!

also, I think they're generally too young.
    You'd think that out of 150,000 people, we'd get 12 more interesting than this.

It still rules though. :D

12. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    and by looking like a pig.

apparently she's a convicted shoplifter, her dad's in jail and her mum's a lesbian who fancies Davina. All true, cause a bloke down the pub told me.

13. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    Who, Jade?

14. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    Hate them all.

Come on Spencer, do it ... do them all .... Jesus wants you to ....

15. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    LOL @ OJK

Spencer, mother demands it.

// camera pans to empty rocking chair, rocking

Alpha - correctamundo - they are so dull. Another nine weeks of such interesting people will be hilarious.

16. AlphaWolf

Feb 27, 2000
    yeah, it always takes a while for everyone to drop the act.

17. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    I like spencer. I hope he's in there for ages. he's going to go ballistic. but me thinks at this rate, he'll be the one of the first ones out.

Sunita's alright. she obviously fancies herself and thinks she is far brighter than everyone else, so she will cause loads of arguements.

Lee looks like he has a few skeletons in his closet. And what's with him singing "sexy" all the time. Does he think looking like a steroid junkie looks good.

I don't like Alison. Something about her really grates me. I reckon it's the stubble she has on her chin.

18. AlphaWolf

Feb 27, 2000

If he's in there for a few weeks he'll lose quite a bit of his size.

If all he can do in there is resistance training then he's got his work cut out to maintain that.

19. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    Yup. Long may Spencer's reign of terror continue.

20. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Alison is like a cross between Audley Harrison and Lenny Henry

21. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    LOL @ Poodu. THAT'S why I don't like her.

22. Arun Dale

Arun Dale Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 21, 1999
    Spencers a dick...

23. AFIdude666

AFIdude666 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2001
    Can't remember who he is.

24. AlphaWolf

Feb 27, 2000
    I second that motion.

25. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    He *is* a dick. And I find that highly amusing. His strangeness was far more entertaining that the lot of them screaming over the top of each other in an attempt to *be* entertaining

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.