main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico BlackHalo Experimental Military Facility [RPG]

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Sunspire-Kharrnon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    The fierce battle rages on, as Ktulu gives new orders

"^All craft, whe must board this facility at once. If whe don't disable it from the inside, they will keep sending troops.
    UNSTOPABLE create a perimeter between our figthers, theirs, and the Base.
    Keep them busy while the Muurian Transports lands our troops"^

2. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Kyomu-Kharrnon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    *an Officer was going to give orders to the Shadow Legion squadron to intercept the Unstoppable, but Kyomu raised his hand* Don't... let them board.... that way those who survive will be having nightmares about this attack for a few months. *chuckles, a computer voice whispered in his earpiece that all the Asmodeus had been released, they had divided in packs on their own, and where now taking positions as they themselves scheduled. Asmodeus units [image=http://crackedmirror.tripod.ca/asmodeus.jpg] walk on their flesh spider-like legs, using their clawed hands to cast dark force abilities [mostly ForceLightning] and their lower human-like legs to kick and claw anything that gets too close. Their power comes from a round object embedded in their chest [called the "parasite core", cables can be seen spreading from the parasite core under the skin to the arms and the torso. the core has a shield that's quite effective against blasters but not against lightsabers*

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    After a bit of an effort, The Muurian Transports landed, releasing a fully armed Arudoushi Squadron.

Ktulu docks his YT 2000 Corellian Transport ,the NIRVANA with one of the Muurian transports.
    He walks out of it, joining his assault team.

^"Listen, you are all trained for this, you are Jedi Caporegime of the Arudoushi.
    Devide in two groups."^

Ktulu turns to face Otho, a Zabrak, one of the must skillfull and powerfull Caporegimes.

"^Otho, take this squad ahead. head for the command room.
    I want those turbolaser disabled yesterday. GO!"^

24 Caporegimes formed group one, lead by Otho.
    The other 24 stayed with Ktulu.
    And before Ktulu can give orders, some never before creatures stand in front of them.
    Ktulu stare at them, a bit amazed. Not by their looks, but from the fact they where strong with the darkside.
    Seversal Caporegimes ignites their sabers, while other open fire with thier blasters.

Ktulu signals them

"^ HOLD!, let them strike first, see what they're capable of"^

4. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *only one pack [consisting of 6 Asmodeus] was present at first sight, and they where backed by three security turrets on the ceiling of the hallway. The blasters hit, but the creatures don't feel pain, they all charge up and fire force lighting at the group. one of theme ven looses it's head but keeps working as if nothing, being controlled by the Core, not by the brain*

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    While the demonic creatures where getting colser, Ktulu slowly watch them, taking precise attention to they movements and actions.

"^Squad, head for those cores on their chests.
    I bealive this creatures are being controled elsewhere.
    Work in groups of four, whe can easily outnumber them."^

Without a question the Jedi Caporegimes follow Ktulu's orders, gathering in to groups of four, and following Ktulu's lead

6. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *this pack was soon outnumbered and dealt with, but as they die you notice the hallways where a maze, and surely full of traps. nearby there where trip mines on the main hallway. Another pack of four Asmodeus where farther down the main hall, hiding in the air ducts, hiding their Force presence too. other two packs awaited on the branching hallways to each side of the main hallway, also hiding. these creatures where smart. they actually worked on their own, the core was programmed*

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    After the creature where dealt with, the Arudoushi scout the sorrounding area for clues.
    Ktulu inspects one of the Dead creatures.
    He rips the core from one of them, and continue his inspection. Then he calls for one of the Caporegime who was a slicer and tech expert.

"^ Sanobo, take this. See if you can understand it. Try to find a way to learn it's programing, and if it's possible to overwrite it"^

Sanobo, a Toydarian species Jedi Caporegime, inspects the artifact.
    "Yes Mater" He replies, while Ktulu and the others continue to scan the area

8. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *if Sanobo tried to open or download anything from the core, it'll self-destruct. it has enough charge to create an explotion half the magnitude of a normal thermal detonator charge. The scouts where ambushed by the pack that was hiding in the vents. they attempted to fall on the troops, if they succeede to suprise them they will either slash and try to grab them and break their necks, simply try to fry them with force lighting, or throw them against the metal walls with hyper force pushes [which would break most of their bones]*

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The Caporegimes scoting the area where ambushed by the creatures. Some of them fougth for their lives as where rip apart by those savage beasts.
    But must of them escapes, Force pushing the creatures. After all they where Jedi Caporegimes, and id not easy to earn that title. Only the strong and skillfull ones does.
    One of them Throw his saber, stabing the creature's core, destroing it. The creature fell dead to the ground. The Caporegimes run to where Ktulu and Sanobo where trying to figure out the device.

"Master Praetor" One of them speaks loud " The tunels are infected with.."

He is stopped by Sanobo, who has a frigthened look on his face, and turns to face Ktulu.

"Praetor, if whe attempt to open it, it will explode. It has a self destruct mechanism"

Ktulu stare at him, then hears the Caporegime's report. He stands, meditation through the Force. Seeking a way to solve the situation

10. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *Kyomu's voice is heard across the hallways, echoing in the emptyness of the maze they where just starting to enter* Welcome, Arudoushi... *he laughs, the pack that had ambushed the scouts was now aproaching your position, only three remained alive on that pack, one tried to force grip the one who had thrown the lightsaber on the neck to choke him. if he succeedes he will lift the jedi up with the forcegrip and try to smash him agains the others around him. the other two Asmodeus throw a storm of force lighting. Kyomu keeps talking* I hope my little pets are giving you a hard time, it's the idea afterall... survive long enough and you just might be able to face me personally... I'd really love that, Ktulu... *he knew your name from Ophelia's reports..he knew the name of every Arudoushi*

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *thru the hallways of the facility the voice of the wookie is heard, a holo message in the machine plays* "The time has arrived to reclaim what was my reign. There will be only one group to fear in this galaxy and it will be us once again. Let your lunatics battle and your aberrations fight, they will fall at our feet. Prepare for the omega..... " *The holo message ends*

12. Luzbel

Luzbel Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2002
    *Luzbel's ship, the Faust, came out of hyper space and slid through the aerial battle that was going on. Luzbel was an incredible pilot, and the way she dodged shots and avoided to call atention proved her skill. she launched a harpoon into the surface of a landing bay and hacked into the computer that controlled the bay's opening and closing system. she opened the landing bay and detached the harpoon, landing in the dock as if she owned the place. once the air seal was present and the landing bay was oxigenated, she dismounted her ship, keeping Lucifer in her right hand and her heavy blaster on her left. she moved silently through the hallways. she was soon spotted by a pack of Asmodeus. she used her Force to smash two of them against the walls, and then leaped forward, igniting the Lucifer. Luzbel's style of fighting was a deadly dance that included many body spins, ducking, and leaping. it was a coreography that was not only incredible to watch, but also impressively unpredictable and unusual.* *she first force leaped forward, leaping past the three remaining Asmodeus just as they fired their Force Lighting [which missed her]. once she landed she quickly spun and stabbed the black Lucifer right through the back of the nearest Asmodeus. the black blade of Lucifer trespassed the beast, hitting the core and killing the monster. the two remaining Asmodeus turned to her, though kind of clumsily due to their large walking legs and the tightness of the hallway. she leaped forward to one of them, doing a diagonal spin slash and then hopped off to the other one and did the same spinning slash. the two asmodeus fell flat on their faces screeching, since she had just cut their front legs. she slashed one of them in half while it tried to stand up on it's humanoid legs, cutting the core. The other one had managed to stand up. she dropped her blaster to use her hand to force grip the animal and lift it up in the air, holding it's arms spread at it's sides. she then focused the Force, pulling on both arms while still keeping the animal up in the air, she pulled on both arms with the Force untill they where torn off, and then she moved her hand forward roughly, ripping the core right out of the Asmodeus' flesh, disabling it.* *She picked up her blaster and holstered it. she knew how Asmodeus worked, she had seen these creatures before, and she knew blasters did nothing to them. she advanced through the blood bathed hallway*

13. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos exits his Masamune...cloaked and explores the environment for awhile. With a small oxygen tank on his bac, Xanatos explores for awhile and then heads north. There he notices a building...as he approaches it, he discovers that it is a facility. while walking towards it, Xanatos feels a tremor...the same tremor felt when DeadStar invaded the Temple. So Xanatos is pretty sure he'll find DeadStar here...Cautious and aware, Xanatos heads forward with his senses attuned to the living force...then he walks towards an open space...something that resembles an 'Arena'...there, suddenly...//

14. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *Xanatos didn't find any Asmodeus for obvious reasons... it was planned for him to come. As Xanatos enters the Arena, all Asmodeus in the facility retreat. Thick blast doors slam clossed all over the facility's maze-like hallways, closing away any hallways that don't lead to the arena. Kutulu and his forces and Tumbark will be lead by the hallways to a hallway around the arena. Heavily fortified windows with shields separate Kutulu, his forces, and the wookie from the arena itself, and Asmodeus await there to keep them entertained. The arena had two bridges that lead into it, it was a huge rectangle, surrounded by an abyss similar to that in which the Emperor is thrown into by Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi. DeadStar is there, kneeled, waiting. There are some bolders and rocks across the arena that can be used as cover and/or projectiles*

15. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos notices that he is locked inside this Arena...and with DeadStar whos kneeled some metters away. also he notices that Ktuliu and other Arudoushi are sorrounding the arena...However, he ignores all this and approaches Deadstar...//

"so, destiny has once again reunited us DeadStar..."

16. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *DeadStar chuckled, standing up slowly* So it seems, Xanatos... it is time we finish what we started... without interruptions this time. *he force leaps up* DIE!! *throws two thermal detonators in your direction*

17. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos notices that DeadStar means business...so he quickly bakflips to avoid getting hit by those projectiles...Then lands and ignites his red-saber and stands in attack stance.//

"Alright DeadStar...let's get it on...Onnly one will get outta here...either you or me...there's room only for one..."

//suddenly he notices Rillao watching from aside the arena...then decides to send a message telepathically to her..."Rllao, Im fine...take care of yourself...this is a dangerous place. I'll join you later, after I take care of this dude."

18. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *lands on a large bolder, chuckling. he was somehow more serious than the last time they had fought. she ignited his right-hand lightsaber, grinning as he looked at you* I'm glad you finally understand, Xanatos... there's not enough space in all existance for the both of us... *he stood up* now I strike you with all my anger, my pain, my misery, my sorrow, and all my hate! *he waves his left hand in your direction, sending three large rocks flying towards you*

19. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos tries to avoid the three rocks to no avail...he manages to Force-Stop towo of em but a third one hits him...sending him flying...however, he recovers quickly and raises his right arm, sending a strong charge of Force Lightning towards DeadStar...//

20. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *DeadStar was laughing, and gets hit right on with the ForceLighting. He yelled out, though with a tone of enjoyment rather than pain, laughing hysterically. He then stumbles back and falls off his bolder, his mad chuckling could still be heard* you'll need more than that... beta... *another thermal detonator was thrown at you from behind the bolder. he dashes tot he side, comming out to the open again, 15 of his daggers spinning around him*

21. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos dodges the thermal aparatus sent by DeadStar...then turns off his saber...Walkin slowly towards DeadStar...he says://

"Well, well, looks like you enjoy pain...not a good nor bad quality in a rival. Now, before we continue...why did you sent a note pointing to Kappa...here?"

22. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    because this is where it all started, Xanatos...this is where I was reborn, and where you where created. this is our point of origin. *laughs and takes out his second lightsaber, lighting both of them* DIEE!! *he dashes forward, attempting a diagonal chest slash with his right lightsaber*

23. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Meanwhile, Ktulu_Terumo and the Jedi Caporegimes are busy destroying those savage beasts.
    Ktulu stare at the figure, who seems to be pulling the strings.
    The migthy Nautolan signals his men

"^Continue to press until you reach the main control room. Do whatever it takes to disable the weapons and Shield of this Facility"^

The remaining Arudoushi nods at Ktulu in an acknowledge manner and heads for the control room. The Jedi Praetor was left alone, walking slowly towards the human pressumed to be in charge of the Facility

24. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *Ktulu's men will have to go through many 4 feet thick blast doors to get to the main control room...as well as through the Zero Heavy Troopers [I'll scan the pic when they get there]*

*Kyomu chuckled, taking two steps forward, stepping out of the shadows, applauding* bravo...bra-vo!... *laughs* you fell right into my trap, Ktulu... you and all your troops. You will destroy this facility, as I have planned, but our presence here is just starting. I'm nothing but the fingernail of a body that, in the end, will consume you all. *grins* but let the future be the future... I want to savor this moment, as I finally fight an Arudoushi. *he jerked his arm in your direction, the fabric of his suit making a jerking sound, his double lightsaber flying to his hand, ignting both sides at once. the orange blades where now present, burning the air like minature solar flares* Prepare to die!

25. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu stands motionless staring at the human.
    The Dark side is strong in him. Plus there's a sadistic lunacy found through his eyes.

"^ Prepare to die? Do you know how many times have I hear that? You are a worthy warrior, I'll give you that much, nothing more. Besides, I'm not interested in a mere fingernail. I should behead the whole body and that will make me a happy Nautolan."^

Ktulu's delucions of grandeur can always be found on his words. He knows his facing a powerfull enemy. He grabs his saber. The marks on it's side caugth the human's attention.

"^Should I know the name of my saber's next mark?"^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.