main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Blacky, Autumn bingo challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Nov 2, 2022.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Blacky

Author: Earlybird-obi-wan

Timeframe: 51 BBY

Characters: Mace Windu, a cat

Genre: Autumn Bingo using Cozy, Maple, Skeleton, Broomstick, Black cat

Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

Story follows The black cat and my drabbles for week 13

Blacky

It had been yesterday since he had a companion. It was a black kitten. He had found the mother during the bonfire at the senate. A stray piece of fireworks caught a landing commuter train causing a fire. The only victim had been her, a black cat. He had brought it to the healers to be treated and had given it to crèche master Rian Solma to become the companion of a lonely pittin. Weeks ago he had been visiting the crèche to see the cat. Rian and he had been searching for her when she came forward from under the bed of an initiate where she had her litter. She had been pregnant when he found her. One of the kittens was liked by him and he had asked to become her friend. Rian had of course agreed because he knew that Mace was a cat-person.

“Blacky I am home.” Mace Windu opened the door of his apartment. He was tired after a day at the council discussing the finances and yearly reports of the various departments. Healer Vokara Che had been very precise and very tiring with her almost endless reporting of the items she wanted. The technicians had been at the beginning of the meeting. They had come with a short report about the Stellar Envoy needing repairs.

Soft meowing and there he was, the black cat jumping up and using his nails to crawl up to his shoulder where he settled down licking an ear and cheek.

“You find this cozy hmm Blacky?” Mace took the tiny black cat in his hands. “Some food and drinks for you and me and we can watch the holo-tube.” He walked to his kitchen. Some pouring of flour, eggs and milk. Pancakes were soon sizzling in the pan. Blacky was having his food and cat-milk. Maple-sirrup was poured over the pancakes and a glass was filled with juice.

Mace sat down on his couch and turned on the holo-tube. News didn't interest him that much. He had debated with Jocasta Nu during lunch about that. And being tired he chose one of the entertainment channels available in the Jedi-temple district.

“Eeeccch, roarrr.” A screaching sound of nails coming to a stop next to his couch. And there he was, Blacky. Hairs raised. A tail twice as big. Hissing and meowing.

Mace began to laugh. A human skeleton with a waving black cloak was piloting a broomstick and in hot pursuit of another broomstick piloted by a black cat sitting in front of a witch. “That sure scared you hm Blacky?”

“Meow.”

“I take that as a yes.” Mace switched the holotube to another channel. Soothing music. And that had Blacky jumping onto his lap and settling in with a soft meow, soon followed by snoring.

Mace began to eat and drink and no he didn't finish the last bit of pancake. He put the plate and glass on the table and settled down in a comfortable position, taking one of the blankets. The snoring of Blacky had him closing his eyes and falling asleep.

FIN

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Even though I am not a cat person, I do love stories about cats. Thanks, dear bird, for contributing this to the autumn bingo contest. Mace Windu is much more sympathetic in this fanfic than on screen.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I love writing about cats and there will be more cat stories in the future

4. UltramassiveUbersue

UltramassiveUbersue Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2022
    Mace Windu and his kitty sidekick always make me so happy!

I love this relaxed vibe. For all the drama going on in the galaxy, there's still time to save kittens and make pancakes.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes and more cats will make their appearance

6. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?

I love Mace and his black kitty! And making pancakes [face_laugh] Brilliant! Mace as a cat person is now my headcanon, thank you very much :D

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Terrific! Eating pancakes and syrup with a snoring kitten. Not exactly the image I had of Mace Windu but I like it! [face_laugh] =D=

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.