main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

'Blame Nat' sequel to What if Anakin met Natalie.(upd 07/30 "I love palpy"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    This post isn't showing up so I'm posting this thang again.

If you are ever really stuck Sabre, you know where to send your ideas. I can always take over for you!

The post-credit ending was sort of mysterious wasn't it Kris? :D As soon as I realized that the title was Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl I began to wonder if there would be a second one, with the colon in the title and all. :D

EDIT: And now of course, the first one shows up. I hate it when that happens.

2. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
  3. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    New post soon?

4. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Huh! I'd forgotten about this fic? I'll get down to see if I can get something written if nor then I'll have to catch Bellyup. BTW Thanks Bellyup for the support.

5. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    OK I have a new post at last.

Normally the sight of the chaotic city lights of Coruscant would have been a welcomed one for Anakin Skywalker. It would be coming home, a chance for peace and rest in the quite environment of the Jedi Temple. But not this time. This time the sight of the awe inspiring building only brought fear and dread. His master had sent a message to him, calling him to come to Coruscant immediately. He did not know whom or what it concerned but he had a bad feeling about it.

Kanobi was waiting for him at the hanger bay. He was glad to see his master. At last he would get some answers. Hurriedly Anakin greeted his master who seemed grim too. ?What is it Master??

?Come I?ll show you,? Kanobi said as he led his Padawan away towards the turbo lifts at the North end of the great Lobby.

Once they reached level zero Kenobi led him to another door where they boarded another turbo lift. They must?ve been descending for what seemed like ages. Anakin guessed that they must be hundreds of levels below ground. He never even knew the Temple extended this deep. At last the lift came to a stop and they stepped out into a narrow corridor lighted by an unending string of glow-lights decking the ceiling that disappeared far into the distance on either side of the lift door.

After a five-minute walk Kanobi stopped at a metal door and scanned his access card across the security scanner. The door opened revealing a dank and cheerless room. Metal slide-out drawers took up all the three walls of the room; hundreds of them stacked right to the ceiling. Anakin was surprised to find Master Windu and Yoda already waiting for them inside.

?Ah! Padawan Skywalker! You are late!? Yoda exclaimed.

?I?m sorry to keep you waiting but traffic control had us waiting on re-entry cue.? Anakin said bowing to the two masters.

?We have a body here, young Padawan, that we want you to identify.? Mace Windu said, coming to the point right away. Anakin realized then that this was a morgue. He wondered who it was he had to identify-usually family members or someone very close to the deceased was called upon to identify a victim?s body. He wondered with dread if any of his temple friends had met their fate. But then again there was no one he was especially so chummy with in the Jedi temple besides his master as to qualify him for this task.

Mace Windu pulled out one of the lower drawers, revealing a body covered with a white sheet. Anakin stepped up to the body to have a closer look and balked as Master Windu pulled the sheet away.

The body belonged to a human female with fair skin, that was about all Anakin could see, beyond the black scarred stump of her neck there was nothing. The victim was headless. But the real shock came when Mace Windu announced that this was the body of Queen Amidala.

Anakin?s head spun as he tried to control the bile coming to his mouth. It was one thing to hear of your loved one?s death but another to actually see the gruesome way she had been killed. With effort he managed to control himself. But hate and anger were soon taking the place of shock and aversion. He fisted his hands as his body shook with the rage building inside him. Obi-Wan stepped next to him and put a hand on his shoulder trying to steady the young man.

?Control your anger, you must! Young Padawan.? Yoda stated, tapping his gimmer stick on the floor. ?Anger leads to fear and destruction.? Anakin knew the rest, about fear leading to the dark side. At this moment Anakin wanted to do very bad and dark side things to the barbarians that had done this to his friend. He closed his eyes and concentrated till he had his feelings under control.

?We don?t know if it is really her,? Mace Windu said, ?for even DNA tests are not to be trusted.? Anakin knew what Mace Windu was hinting at. DNA of cloned victims matched exactly with the victims, but there were always anomalies that could not be cloned like birth marks, scars or moles. For this reason the law required a person

6. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    [face_shocked]

7. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  8. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Uh-oh.... I guess there will be TONS O complications--how will they explain the Queen's death when there is apparently a Queen still alive??!!

Hmm....

Wonderful and intruiging post Sabre!

9. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Oh my!. Now it gets complicaited with Natilie aboutm now that Amidala is confermed dead. I hope Anakin doesn't go darkside . Be nice to see what he'd be like if he never fell.

10. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Ummm...UP!!!

11. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Just read the first part and then all of this.

Most impressive.

I can almost see it now, the middle of a senate meeting and Nat calls Palpitine Lord Sidous.

12. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  13. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    *cocks head*

Upperties!

14. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  15. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Heppy new years up.
    Cheers
    [image=http://forums.opflashpoint.org/images/smiles/beerchug.gif]

16. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Cheers!! *clinks glass with Psycho*

17. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Cheers.
    now all we need is peanuts and a post.

18. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Well, and some more upps.

and a postie

19. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    upping it again

20. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    Up up and away! Now all I have to do is catch up :p ...

EDIT: Whoa hold your horses, Sabre! :eek:
    ... I need to backtrack :p -- Amidala was "missing in action" right? so the Jedi just found her body? ... right? :p *most likely gets thwacked*

Hmmm, what a mess now! (but great post anyhow) Kudos to you, Sabre, for working out this thickening plot! ;)

21. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Uppers

And I guess I'll do anotehr review of the last post

All these reassurances though were falling on deaf ears. For Anakin wasn?t listening to his masters all he could think of was searching for Padmé?s murderers and lopping off their heads.

How is that wrong ? it's justice........

22. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Uppers

And I guess I'll do anotehr review of the last post

All these reassurances though were falling on deaf ears. For Anakin wasn?t listening to his masters all he could think of was searching for Padmé?s murderers and lopping off their heads.

How is that wrong ? it's justice........

23. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    And uppers again.

24. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  25. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    UpperZ!

TeH SaUsAge!