main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Blue Milk: Milkinater

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Hey Riff can I interest you in a free hunting dog with gas?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    ROFL! Um, nooooo. I got two moron dogs now, and I dont need any other oddball pets to add to it. :)

3. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Just wanted to say I had fun this weekend. Blue Milk is a nice equivalent to morphine. Lodreh has some merit after all, for he came up with this marvelous drink. All hail him...for about a minute. I'll be going and getting the neccessary ingredients for it myself this week.

4. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Another joins the fold...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    is it the same recipe??

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Well I did give him the recipe so it will not be mine... but close ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I am not sure I want to know what Lodreh adds to his blue milk to "personalize" it. Not sure at all. :)

8. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Come on Riff you know you like it... speaking of which Eddie-wan if you are feeling brave I'll bring a sample in a thermos Friday night so you can experience the magic.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

9. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Bring it on my freind! After early registration starts tommorow, I will probably need some blue milk.

10. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Sitting back sipping the Blue I can't help but think of all the Twi'leks that will be at C3. And a very deep thought from a modern philosopher echoes through my head... "Taste the rainbow." Taste the rainbow indeed chum. I raise this glass to you ol' bag of skittles.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Skittles and Lekku.... distantly related, perhaps?

12. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    ROTFLMAO!! Sloooowwwly put the Blue Milk down, Lodreh. Time to cut you off my freind. :)

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    He has been needing a cut off. :)

14. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    /goes into Yoda mode

MINE, MINE, MINE... or I help you not...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Blue Milk not make one great. Unless alot you drink, is that....

16. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    So Riff shot for shot of the Blue... loser buys?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

17. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    OMG, Lodreh. Eben though it's your drink, I do believe I could drink you under the table when it comes to this marvelous cuncoction. Adn anytime you want to dance, we can do this. Heh, heh, heh, the student has become the Teacher. Waah! *Strikes a really weird pose, and realizes he shouldn't had done that...time for new pants*

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "Well, you're pretty good, old son, but sit down in that chair right there and let me show you how it's done..."

/chug /chug /chug

"'cause I told you once, you son of a bi'ch, I'm the best that's ever been."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    I like Charlie Daniels Band....

20. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    SUCESS!! I got the ingredents and followed your formula, Lodreh. Good stuff this Blue Milk is. Converted me you have. And thanks for the pig invite dude. The wife wants to go see Hellboy and go eat today so my afternoon is tied up. Marital duties come first I suppose.

21. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    And unfortunately, with Hell Week at work last week, I have to frickin work again today, as I did yesterday.

On the plus side, I wrote a lot of movie last night... Finally found the right place for Shindo-Windu... and it's a role not normally addressed in horror type genre stuff...

Oh well, the least (for now) I can offer Lodreh on his natal day is this song...

(Happy Birthday in French...)

"Joyeux anniversaire, joyeux anniversaire,
    Joyeux anniversairrreee....
    Joyeux anniversaire."

"Quelle ans a' tu?"

Le Cam`erone' provided the translation....

22. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Yet ANOTHER happy birthday to ya Lodreh from this crazy old wizard. BTW, I tweaked the formula only slightly to my taste. When properly shaken and strained in a mixer with ice this is good good stuff.

By the way Joe, do I have a part in this flick of yours yet?

23. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Of course. But how large a role do you want? There are a couple of characters whose roles have not yet been filled. (the others have been filled - the actors just don't know it yet...)One doesn't last very long - good for a person who can't spare long to be in it... (take about 5 or so minutes to shoot), then there is another medium-length (timewise) character, which would probably be good for you... Just let me know..

Besides, there are a few short films I'd like to go ahead and shoot during the same time-frame, while everyone's still in the mood. Folks'll be needed for those roles, as well..

Then again, you can be the guy who got bit by a rabid Ugnaught... but that's another project....

24. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    If it involves rolling on the floor and suffering uncontrollable seizures I'll take it. :)
    Seriously, your the director so whatever you think is best. (did I really just say that?)

25. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Joe-da, if you're in the market for some campy special effects sounds, talk to Shindo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.