main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Boba Fett in The Mandalorian & Spinoffs (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by RX_Sith, May 9, 2020.

1. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    Well, looking at my avatar, you can imagine that I approve.

2. Lobot's Wig

Lobot's Wig Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 13, 2020
    That is so good. Temeura is a class act isn't he? A genuinely funny, warm guy. He looks trim too, I guess Boba isn't going to totally let himself go the way Bib Fortuna did. [face_laugh]

Cannot wait!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    There's rumors of flashbacks in Book of Boba Fett? Maybe him in his earlier life, how he got out of the Sarlacc.

4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    It makes sense to have such flashbacks.
    A wild one would be Temuera Morrison as Jango talking to Boba.

5. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    How about flashback scene where Tem as Jango is talking to Jaster Mereel that they can tie into one of his lessons he passed down Boba?;)

Plenty of shows do a one-offs so it’s not out of the realm of possibly. Heck, they could even make it about Boba/Jango’s armor origin since they’ve put a heavy emphasis on how important it is to Boba.

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think the story between Jango and Jaster, will mostly have it's own story with either, book, comic or if lucky animated show.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  7. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    :) I'm sure that you've already seen (and appreciated) this...

:boba:

8. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    I hadn't. That's rad. Some of my favorite bands are from NZ so it's kinda cool that Boba Fett is right up in there with them!

9. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Yeah, it's pretty cool. Tem is a talent and a gent. And as you touched upon, I really admire Morrison's commitment to spreading some knowledge of his people and their traditions to a wider audience. One has to respect the hell out of that. It was his SW work which eventually served as an avenue to me learning more. All good stuff.

On the other hand, I also have fun picturing that video as a bootleg holo of Boba Fett moonlighting on the low as just another retired clone trooper, at whatever nameless dive somewhere along Level 1313. You know, just there to scratch his artistic itch. Maybe as an outlet for all the on-the-job killing and father issues? :D

Balance. :p

10. TadoFett

TadoFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 16, 2004
    A sarlaac flashback is almost a certainty. I would love one of Jango imparting lessons on Boba as a child, and anything with Master would be a great bonus.

11. Zoe Con

Zoe Con Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 5, 2020
    Definitely want to see a sarlacc flashback and mention of his father Jango. I'm just curious to see if Boba being now head of the criminal underworld, if indirectly he finds out or has information on hidden Mandalorian coverts through his interactions with other hunters. Just a thought.

Cyber Spark and TadoFett like this.
  12. Cyber Spark

Cyber Spark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2020
    I definitely want more light shed on Jango's past as a Mandalorian.

13. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I don't think they will cover that because there are already stories in legends and the new content we've gotten of him more or less corroborates the legends stories. Dark Horse covered the Mandalorian Civil War and the one shot comic in the Age of the Republic series covered his recruitment by Tyrannus, which was more or less the same as in the Bounty Hunter video game.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    Cyber Spark likes this.
  14. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    There probably wouldn't be much point using a Boba fett show to focus on Jango fett.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    Cyber Spark likes this.
  15. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    that too

Cyber Spark likes this.
  16. Darth Derringer

Darth Derringer Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 9, 1999
    I'd love to see a flashback of Boba inside the Sarlacc similar to the Gandalf vs Balrog flashback which starts Peter Jackson's Two Towers film. Given the technology of The Volume, Favreau and Company could make his escape from death pretty awesome.

17. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I think Sarlacc flashbacks would be tough. its one of those things where most people would rather just skip the whats and hows of the situation.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    Jaxxon- likes this.
  18. Darth Derringer

Darth Derringer Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 9, 1999
    I dunno, it all depends on how creative they got with it. I could see it being done in a cool way.

For example, we saw Drax get swallowed by the Abilisk in the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and that whole scene was pretty entertaining.

19. Cyber Spark

Cyber Spark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2020
    The rocket in the jetpack missing in The Marshal makes me think he used it to get out, making it more possible that he may have crawled out of the Sarlacc instead of flying out like how most fanart would depict it.

20. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    We’re getting the Premiere of The Bad Batch.

21. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    It wouldn’t be focusing on Jango as much as the show focusing on the history and importance of the armor and why Boba was so adamant about retrieving it. Basically, on par with what they did with Lando and the Falcon in Solo.

TadoFett and Zoe Con like this.
  22. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    we aint getting a trailer on may 4th. a poster is more probable.

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    First we gotta be done with both bad batch and visions before any marketing for this show to take place.

24. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Oh, does Visions come out this year as well?

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Supposedly

TCF-1138 likes this.