main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Boba Fett in The Mandalorian & Spinoffs (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by RX_Sith, May 9, 2020.

1. K2771991

K2771991 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 21, 2019
    I hav'nt the slightest clue. It's release date is October, is'nt it? So maybe a couple months prior?

TadoFett and black_saber like this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I'd say we begin seeing promotion in August. Give the remaining holdouts who have not opened their vein to register for Disney+ a good month+ lead to not miss out on the phenomenon returning in October.

TadoFett, K2771991 and Bor Mullet like this.
  3. Crod1992

Crod1992 Jedi Padawan

May 27, 2020
    To add to a comment made earlier about boba fett being a girl that rumor was started by a YouTube channel called Overlord DVD I personally don’t buy it

TadoFett likes this.
  4. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Just to be totally clear, I assume you mean “formerly” owned by Boba and Luke, as opposed to “formally?” Because I suppose both could be true...
    August, huh? @Darth Chiznuk, what do you think?

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  5. K2771991

Dec 21, 2019
    Yes, lol, I did.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    Bor Mullet likes this.
  6. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Yeah, Jodie Foster is playing him.

K2771991 and Bor Mullet like this.
  7. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    I think we will get a trailer in July.

8. TadoFett

TadoFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 16, 2004
    Well he can't be played by Olyphant, Morrison, and now an actress too. I'd call this rumor fake. The most credible still seems to be Olyphant as having the armor, and Fett himself still being around too.

RetropME likes this.
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Fett's sister who was Jango's real child after a fling with Sam Wessel.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  10. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Let me guess it was a very anti-Disney Star Wars video? seems about right for that guy. i am fairly certain this is not true. they had their female boba fett's called Zorii Bliss and Phasma. replacing Boba in a gender swap type deal would be dumb and the worst thing they could do for themselves.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    SilentGuy66, Shadao and Crod1992 like this.
  11. Crod1992

Crod1992 Jedi Padawan

May 27, 2020
    you right

12. K2771991

Dec 21, 2019
    What if their all standing on each others shoulder and wearing the armor together?

BigAl6ft6 and TadoFett like this.
  13. Nhisso

Nhisso Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 30, 2020
    I couldn't agree more. I would be done with Disney Star Wars if they go through with this. However, there is a New Hope (hehe).

What if Boba isnt Boba, they've decided not to go with Morrison, and instead it's Sabine who went and killed the sarlacc retrieved Boba's armor. Or she saves Boba from the sarlacc and someone is just confused in the media world and heard rumors about Sabine or another female involved with Boba?

I just can't see any one being dumb enough think it's a good idea to make actual Boba a female. It would destroy every thing in the SW universe related to the clones, the Fetts, the prequels (hmm... maybe that isnt a bad thing after all loool) and the canon. I feel like there is too much love for SW in Mando from the writers and director for any one, even Disney people, to do something so ridiculous.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  14. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Nobody’s going to make the actual Boba Fett a woman. The speculation (and that’s all it is) is that a person who’s wearing his armor could be a woman. Which would be fine, IMO. People didn’t seem to revolt against Cobb Vanth wearing it.

K2771991 likes this.
  15. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    I never thought I'd say this, but I could really go for a good old-fashioned and slightly more credible Plagueis rumor right about now.

16. DarthKegs

DarthKegs Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 21, 2019
    If they made Boba Fett a woman I'd be done with it. I hope it's just a silly rumour as there is no reason other than to look 'right on' for Boba Fett or a character in his costume to be a woman. None whatsoever.

Jaxxon- likes this.
  17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Boba Fett is woman, shocked.:p

18. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Did you have a problem with Cobb Vanth wearing Boba Fett’s armor? And if so, why didn’t you storm out of the fandom at that point?

19. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I think if Cobb Vanth was the new boba going forward. and when i say the new boba, i mean replacing the character in his armor going forward then yeah i think some would have abit of an issue with it. infact i really don't see the marketing technique for having a character replace another character in the exact same armor. so i am expecting something of a twist there. most people will want boba, not replacement boba.

I think what makes it worse with a female is more that it feels like you are using a male character to boost a female character rather than using one of your own female characters and doing it well. and thats very much how media is currently. finding new ways for women to take over male roles and getting the same success for it. because its easier.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    RetropME and Jaxxon- like this.
  20. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Wait for Episode 10.

RetropME, K2771991 and Bor Mullet like this.
  21. K2771991

Dec 21, 2019
    Honestly if a woman started wearing Boba Fett's old armor I would'nt care one lick, and part of me sort of hopes that does happen becuase I'm about sick of peaple freaking out ever time a female takes a prominant role in a francise/acts like its an affront when one takes over a role previusly held by a man in spite of the fact that their's no justification for their rage.

Starbuck is a woman? Peaple freaked out, despite the fact that Kara Thrace was expressly a totally different character in a completly different universe as the OBSG Starbuck.

(a version of) Thor is woman, peaple freaked out, despite this being a thing that already happened in a story way back in 70s and nobody cared back then.

The new Avatar is a woman? Peaple freaked out (despite the fact that two of the four previously-known Avatars before Aang were woman and nobody cared then)

The central hero character in the ST is a woman? Peaple freaked out, despite the Star Wars galaxy being filled with woman (and woman Jedi) and both prior trilogies having female heroes and nobody had a problem with that.

The Doctor regenerated into a woman? Peaple freaked out, despite it being know for years beforehand (since 2010) that Time Lords could switch genders when they regenerated and nobody having an issue with that or the fact that Romana once turned into a weird tiny blue alien (changing species is okay, but switching genders is too far?:confused:) during one of her regenerations.

The new 007 is a woman? Peaple freaked out, despite 007 just being a codename and nobody getting upse that their were female double-o agents in Thunderball and TWINE.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  22. DarthKegs

DarthKegs Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 21, 2019
    I'm not familiar with Cobb Vanth as I've never really been that interested in the EU stuff.

23. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    It’s okay, everyone, I’m actually Boba Fett. :boba:

BigAl6ft6, RetropME, Jaxxon- and 3 others like this.
  24. K2771991

Dec 21, 2019
    No, I'm Boba Fett!

25. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    I think the last shot of the trailer (when we get it) will be Boba.

BigAl6ft6 and RetropME like this.