main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Book Of Musings - Diary Challenge 2009 - Mace Windu - Major AU **Updated 8/9**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lolly_Tolly, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Title: Book of Musings
    Author: Lolly_Tolly
    Timeframe: Leading up to ROTS
    Genre: Diary
    Keywords: Diary, musings
    Summary: Mace Windu, Jedi Master, is hiding a secret and here, in his private book of musings, is he able to reveal it.
    Notes: If you would like to make any suggestions on events that happen, feel free, just be warned, that they probably will be used. :p Also, if you're reading Rise and Fall, this has a couple of spoilers for that, but hopefully R and S will be finished before this one. Concrit is more than welcome, feel free to PM me. :)

Entry 1

This is a book of musings, because neither Sith Lords not Jedi masters keep... diaries. Firstly, my name is Mace Windu for Jedi, and my Master when he's in his Palpatine persona, or Darth Lilliputian, when I am training.

I am writing this book of musings in order to keep a catalogued record of my training as a Sith Lord. Of course, this is the same introduction that I wrote in the last copy. But now, instead of being a naïve, speck of dust, I am now almost to the end of my training, and my Master, Lord Sidious, will live to regret the day that he took me as his apprentice. I already have preliminary plans for how I shall exact my revenge on that miserable pile of waste, but the finer details are yet to be finalised.

As that slime ball Qui-Gon Jinn was always remarking, we need to live in the moment. So for now, I resign myself to being apprentice to Darth Sidious, and learning the ways of the Sith, but not long now, and I shall be the one who punishes him. And with the help of a few willing Jedi Masters, I will not fail...

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Ooo, this looks really interesting!! Very AU :D But a cool twist.

If you're keeping a PM list, please add me!

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Ooohhh Windu as a Sith apprentice!

I love it!

y Master, Lord Sidious, will live to regret the day that he took me as his apprentice

That I don't doubt, though I have a feeling you won't accomplish matters quite the way you think/hope you will.

If you have a PM list for this, please add me.

Looking forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Very nice. Add me to the PM list if you keep one.

5. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    Yikes! Mace Windu as a Sith?! :eek: That's beyond scary!

I can't wait for you to continue this. I want to see what happens next!

6. MeleanaKenobi

MeleanaKenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    I had to go back and read Mace Windu twice! I didn't believe it the first time. Great idea for an AU story.

7. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    This is a book of musings, because neither Sith Lords not Jedi masters keep... diaries.

hahaha :p

This is really cool...I love the twist that Mace is a Sith Apprentice

8. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Ahaha yes! This is going to be awesome. I love Mace's Darth name. :D

I can't wait to see how his revenge works out.

PM when you update?

9. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    NYCitygurl: Thanks! I'm glad you like it, and I'd be happy to PM you!

KELIA: Never underestimate Mace Windu. I'd be happy to PM you!

jazjediundercover: Thanks, Jaz! PM is on its way!

Jaidyn_Knightfall: Scary, indeed. [face_skull] I'm glad you like it!

MeleanaKenobi: Thanks! I aim to shock! :p

CrystalSaber1: Thanks! Mace, to me seems like a walk the knife edge character, to me, so it's not too hard to visualise him slipping to one side of that knife edge. :)

snowspeeder_gunner: I hope it will be awesome, but we'll just have to find out... :p His revenge will be interesting to say the least. [face_devil] Of course I'll PM you!

PM List:
    NYCitygurl
    KELIA
    jazjediundercover

10. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    Entry 2

The war in the outer rim is going well, for the Confederacy. It continues to gain non-human worlds everyday, which his exactly what Sidious wants. He doesn't want any non-humans in his new world. Of course, he'll never live to see that new world, nor will it ever exist. I disagree with him. The non-human worlds are numbered higher than the human ones. Even with the weapon that he is constructing, he would never be able to prevent an invasion. Besides, the non-human worlds have stable economies, in general, and they would be a great financial asset to the Empire.

The Rodians have left. Palpatine thinks it's terrible. Sidious loves it. It gives him an excuse that the end of the war to enslave their entire race. Why enslave them and use them for only man-power, when they could be used for their unique technology. I seriously doubt how well thought out Sidious' plan really is. He believes himself to be the prophesied one of the Sith. The one that will bring the final triumph to the Sith. He is wrong. He will merely lay the ground work. While, I, the true mastermind will wait in the shadows and take the throne as my own.

The Council is at a loss as to what to do. It's almost humorous. Obi-Wan is forever optomistic, although cautiously so. He also realises the importance of these planets. I think, if anyone ever did, he'd pick up on the pattern, if he hasn't already. There hasn't been one single human world leave the Republic. Telos threatened to succeed but never got that far, as they were somehow talked out of it. It was the weirdest thing. If you can't tell that that last statement was soaked in sarcasm, you need to get your mental capabilities checked out.

Speaking of the Council, I am being called to a meeting. Time to put on my Mace Windu persona... Blech.

[face_devil]

11. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Cool! I like it, shaping up really well. BTW, thanks for reviewing my diary!

12. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
    WAIT. Palps and Sids are different poeple??? zOMG! DOOKUS TEH SISDIOUS!!!11!1!

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Overconfidence has a tendency to rise up and bite you in the butt, Windu

[face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you]

But that is pretty typical for the Sith :p

The Council is at a loss as to what to do

Also typical [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Ooooh evil!

Loved how the whole thing was scary sounding and then the last thing he says is "Blech" [face_laugh].

And I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work!

15. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Hmm... So are Sidious and Palpatine different people, or are they just different sides of the same person?o_O

But then again, I'm famous for overthinking things, so maybe I'm reading too much into it.

And I love the ending![face_laugh]

Great job, Lolly!

16. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Very funny :D I like the Palpatine/Sidious "differences" and how he thinks he's the greatest, all while Mace is plotting behind his back. I wonder if he knows.

17. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    jazjediundercover: No prob! (You need to update!) :p

CloneCaptainRex: NO! It's a different persona. Just like Mace Windu and Lilliputian are different personae. NO, Dooku is not Sidious.

KELIA: I think overconfidence is going to be biting Palps long before it bites Macey!

snowspeeder_gunner: I can't write serious things and keep them serious for the whole time... :p

Jaidyn_Knightfall Sidious and Palps are two different sides of the same person. :)

NYCitygurl: He doesn't know for sure, but for all Sith, it's a pretty safe assumption. :)

Entry 3

I can feel nothing but pain. It seems that I did something wrong in training tonight. Although what, I'm not sure. It's too painful to record this diary in any form. Pain permeates every pore of my body. I cannot wait until I can inflict such pain on him!

(Will send out PMs after dinner!)

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Ouch!! Poor Mace. Wonder what happened.

19. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    That last entry didn't sound good for Mace. What happened to him? Did Palpatine/Sidious hurt him, I wonder?

Nice to have you back, Lolly! Great update!

20. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    I can feel nothing but pain. It seems that I did something wrong in training tonight. Although what, I'm not sure. It's too painful to record this diary in any form. Pain permeates every pore of my body.

Ick. Poor Mace. But he should remember...pain is the weakness coming out.
    Or at least according to my Jui Jitsu Sensei it is :p
    Great update!

21. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Pain permeates every pore of my body.

And now he knows the price for not pleasing his Master.

Serves him right!

But I can't wait to see if he is able to inflict any revenge.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

22. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
    'Bout time.

Good update. But, could you make the next a bit... y'know, longer?

23. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    NYCitygurl: He screwed up in training. That can mean anything from sneezing to doing something completely wrong. They're Sith, afterall. :)

Jaidyn_Knightfall: Yes Palpatine/Sidious most certainly did hurt Mace. But Mace obviously did something wrong... so, you know!

CrystalSaber_1: I'm so glad I don't do Ju Jitsu, then. But yeah, I guess that could apply to Sith...

KELIA: He will inflict the ultimate revenge! [face_devil]

CloneCaptainRex: What that I updated, or you realised? :p Yes, this next update is longer. :)

And, now, without further ado! (This one is a little... rushed....)

Entry 4

I wish I had had a holocam with me today. Obi-Wan is such an idiot, sometimes. He really truly is. I still can't believe what he said today. It happened when we were talking about the mundane things of life, like weather and such. I'm not quite sure how it happened, but we ended up talking about the opposite sex. I'm still confused as to how that even happened.... He, of course, denied ever liking anyone. But little does he know that I was appraised of that little incident between him and the-now Knight Tachi. When I asked him, he just stared at me. He seemed a little nervous after that; I wonder why... I'm going to resolve to find out!

Later

I found out for sure, now! I cannot believe it. The fact that he fancies her is bad! I can't help but think that I can use this against him. Perhaps the feeling is mutual.... I am still looking for a future apprentice, and Siri is so delectable. Perhaps she would make a good companion. After all, it would look so much better if the emperor of the galaxy was a family man....

But then, Obi-Wan would make an excellent publicity face. He's loyal and has high morals. I would have to free him from those, of course. However, that will take time, and time is of the essence. I think I'll just have to keep looking. There are plenty of Jedi and even some Jedi Masters who would be laughably easy to turn... I think I'll turn my attention to one of them....

24. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    [iAfter all, it would look so much better if the emperor of the galaxy was a family man....
    [/i]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I love this more with every entry :D

25. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Siri is so delectable

Somehow, I don't think the feeling would be mutual

I found it amusing that he was debating between Obi and Siri.

As if either would ever consider...they wouldn't....would they?

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.