main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Book Of Musings - Diary Challenge 2009 - Mace Windu - Major AU **Updated 8/9**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lolly_Tolly, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Obi-Wan or Siri? Well, Siri would never turn, unless it was to give Mace a fistful of her opinion! Literally. Then kicked him out herself. She would make a scary Lady of the Sith though.

2. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    I don't think Mace is going to get either of them to turn. Obi-Wan and Siri are both too stubborn for that. It would be interesting to watch him try, though.

Great job, Lolly! I can't wait for more!

3. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Nat: Thanks!

KELIA: No, I don't think the feeling would be mutual either... although, it has given me an idea. [face_plain] Don't worry, neither of them are going to consider it. :)

Jaz: Indeed, SIri would be a scary Sith. But it isn't going to happen... this time. [face_devil]

Jaidyn: He's a Sith, who's short on time, so it's not likely to happen. But it would be incredibly interesting and fun to write.... More is on its way!

PM List:
    NYCitygurl
    KELIA
    jazjediundercover

4. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    Sorry it's so short, the next one should make up for it, and should be up on the weekend. :)

Entry 5

The Jedi want me to lead an assault on the planet of Ecamijif. It will be a simple matter. However, Sidious wants me to do something else while there. It involves the deaths of most of the planet's current officials. This will be hard to conceal from the Jedi, but I have no doubt in my abilities. For now I must follow my master's direction, so where he orders, so I shall go.

TBC...

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Uh oh!

I certainly hope Mace is being over confident in his abilities to fulfill his mission...

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    I wonder how he's going to pull that off... hmm... [face_mischief] I'm sure Sidious is doing this because he has a sense of humor we haven't seen before.

7. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Whoaaa Mace, slow down there!

Can't wait to see if he can actually do this!

Keep up the great work!

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Bit complicated, that. He'll probably be able to pull it off.

Nice entry!! :)

9. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    KELIA: This is Mace. He'll be fine! :p

snowspeeder_gunner: Why slow down? It's so much fun to keep the ball rolling!

jazjediundercover: Hmm. Maybe, although, I think the only sense of humour Sidious has, is something along the lines of, "Oh, he's in pain. That's hilarious!" :p

NYCitygurl: Aw! I'm sure he'll be glad to know that someone has faith in him!

I'm so sorry, that I didn't have it up on the weekend! DRL got me.... By the way, I've sort of adopted a 10 day posting schedual for this story. :)

PM LIST:
    KELIA
    jazjediundercover
    NYCitygurl

If you want to be put on the list, or taken off, just let me know!

10. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    Entry 6

The mission to Ecamijif was successful. I can still see them laying askew on the floor, with their hearts beating their last.... The Jedi suspect nothing, as I was able to convince them of Ventress's involvement. That pup has no idea what the dark side really is. But she is not alone in that...

Speaking of not knowing the dark side, I believe I have found someone to take the mantle of my apprentice. At least, until I can find a good replacement. He is smart, slightly over-confident in his abilities, but above all, ?zealous? in his meting out of justice. He gets angry when fighting those he believes has wronged both himself and those he feels a kinship for. If I can use that, I know that I will be able to use him to his full potential.

TBC...

11. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    So Mace's mission was a success, huh? I'm not sure whether I should be happy or sad about that.:p

And who is this possible apprentice? I have a guess, but I'm not sure...

Great update, Lolly! I really like this!

12. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    Hmm... [face_mischief] I wonder who this apprentice is? *Has suspicions*

13. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Mace is slightly distrubing is his love for the graphic :p I love how he's found an apprentice just 'for now" :p

14. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    I skipped over here to read this.
    I love your description of Obi-Wan.[face_shame_on_you]

I'm liking Mace as the sneaky one.:D

15. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I believe I have found someone to take the mantle of my apprentice

Hmmmm....I wonder who that could be?

[face_thinking] [face_thinking] [face_thinking] [face_thinking]

I was sorry to hear of Windu's success...but not all that surprised :(

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    Jaidyn: But I like people guessing. It?s fun. :p Um? the people he ?took care of? were Separatists if that helps at all?.

Jaz: If you have a suspicion, let me know! I love to hear them! :p

Nat: Well, you know what the Sith are like, they have a new apprentice for each situation. Palpatine did. :p

Geri: Your smiley seems to conflict. How can you say you love something, then use that finger wagging smiley? It makes no sense! Or maybe, it just doesn?t make sense to me at the moment?. Mace is pretty cool when he?s being sneaky. :)

KELIA: I think you should be happy for him. Just for your own safety. I can?t actually control him. Uh-oh. I?ve said too much. Noooo!

A/N: Sorry it's so late, I've had a bit of a tussle with DRL, and my computer got a little sick. It's still at the doctors... :p Anyways, here's the next chapter!
    Entry 7

I'm not sure if I mentioned her in my last edition of this di ? book of musings, but today I spent some, quality time with Stass Allie. She really has no idea who I really am, which makes it that much more delicious. She is quite passionate about her beliefs, and tends towards arrogance... She might do for a replacement apprentice. I will have time to break her then, for she will need breaking.

Siri Tachi was killed two days ago. Obi-Wan came so close to the darkness. I guess he won't be turned ever. The death of his only love failed to make him turn, I have no hope. Thankfully I've already turned my attention to someone else...

Speaking of that someone else, he put on quite the display of anger today. Some poor Knight said something about how the Separatists might be right, and he went completely off. Of course, I had to be stern with him, but inside, I was revelling in it. It will be such a joy to break him.

My master wishes to see me tonight. He says I need to learn another lesson in shielding. But I'm sure the lesson will contain nothing of the sort. I am going to be sore tomorrow...

17. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Aww, poor Obi!! :( Did that angry Jedi happen to be Anakin?

Hope your computer gets better!

18. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I am going to be sore tomorrow...

Sorry, Mace, I've no sympathy for you. That's the downside to being a Sith apprentice.

Poor Obi, though! [:D] [:D]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

19. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    The smiley [face_shame_on_you] I was referring to where you called Obi-Wan an idiot.8-} in Entry 4.

and then Mace describing him as a possible apprentice.But then, Obi-Wan would make an excellent publicity face. He's loyal and has high morals. I would have to free him from those, of course. However, that will take time, and time is of the essence.

Obi-Wan is too good to be a sith and Macey boy knows it.:p

I can't imagine Mace taking orders from Darth Lilliputian,.[face_laugh]

great musings=D=

20. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    [face_worried] will that poor Jedi turn? Oh no...

I hope it was that git Anakin Obi blew up at! Oops... we're supposed to like Ani. [face_frustrated] how am I ever supposed to vent my feelings then??? :mad:

21. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    NYCitygurl: Nope, that Jedi wasn't Anakin. He isn't going to turn either; Mace won't allow it. :p My computer's back, but has been used to do assignments for the last two weeks. Hence the lack of updates. :)

KELIA: It's also the downside to being the character of a fanfic author.... [face_devil] Don't worry, Obi'll get over it.

Gkilkenny: Yeah, Obi is too good to be a Sith. Although, when done right, dark-Obi fics are really good. :D

:confused: Mace is Lilliputian.

jazjediundercover: Yup, he's gonna turn. No, it wasn't Anakin. Sorry. But don't worry, you can vent as much as you want, I hate him, too.

A/N: Ugh! Yet another late update! So sorry! Hopefully another one will follow soon to make up for the gap!

22. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    Entry 8

I was right. It hurts. Although, not as much as it did last time. My wrist is killing me... I think I might try writing again later.

Later

Ok, my wrist feels a lot better now, after I've applied a fourth dose of bacta to it. We had a Council meeting today. It went well. Nothing overly interesting has been happening lately, though. Well, other than the usual planets fall, we gain planets, etc.

Sidious seems to have this thing for a little planet called Endor I have no idea what's so important about it. All I know, is that now the Jedi have to get it for him. It has no natural resources, not even a native species. The only inhabitants of that entire system are these little fury things called ewoks that live on the forest moon. There's a few natural resources there, but none in the quantity that Sidious would want or need.

I think I'm going to have to sleep on this development.

23. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    I don't feel sorry for him about his wrist. Drawbacks of been a Sith apprentice, I suppose. And what would Hideous want from a measly little planet like Endor? LOL.

24. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Makes me wonder how the Jedi lasted this long when one of their own is a Sith.
    Poor little baby hurt his wrist.o_O

25. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I think I'm going to have to sleep on this development.

Hmmm...is Mace starting to doubt his Master's actions?

Very interesting, though I hope Sidious doesn't find out or it'll be more than Windu's wrist hurting.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.