main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY BPO on slopes of Holiday Valley Interest thread

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BobaChris12, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    We're expecting to get out of here by 3:30 latest. Might even make it by 3 pm if we're lucky. We'll call you guys when we get there to catch up. [face_peace]

2. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Sounds good Elaine.

I am signing off as I have some things to get ready and do around here before I head out for the day. If anyone needs me, I'll have my cell on. If someone doesn't have it and someone else sees it that does, please give my number so we can keep the communication open today.

I'll see everyone at 2:30!

Wear your NR shirt. Bring your walkies if you have them. My 2 will be in use.

3. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Since Daria's not coming I'll have a spare radio for someone to use.

4. Mother_of_the_Twins

Apr 8, 2005
    A MOST EXCELLENT day, I must say! [face_dancing]

Great job was done by everyone. We should all be very proud of the combined efforts of all participating groups. Fun, and a great fundraising result all in one day. It doesn't get much better than that! {um, and it didn't rain until we were leaving}

I was proud to be a part of our team effort. =D=

Well done.

5. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Indeed - a most excellent event. The weather and venue were gorgeous.
    I think the whole event turned out splendidly (from my limited perspective at least - since I was only at the table). Huge thanks to BobaChris for all the coordination work put into this event. I'm so glad at least some of us from Rochester were able to make it out for yet another great BPO event.

Here are the few pics I took, plus a whole bunch that KnightShade took of the fireworks.

~Doc_Bev

6. MakanPyralis

MakanPyralis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    hats off to all of us that came!

7. MakanPyralis

MakanPyralis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    is there any pictures of me out there? i dont have any of me with with this costume....

8. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    We agree, an excellent effort by everyone.
    Our coordinated efforts raised a phenomenal amount of money (already deposited), and we're sure everyone had a great time, especially the kids.

Seems to us that we've really got a good system working, with the picture taking and donations.

Thanks again to everyone.

9. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Unfortunately, I think this is the only one I got of you. At least from the front...

~Doc_Bev

10. JediKnightLisa

JediKnightLisa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2002
    What an excellent time! Everyone did a great job and I'm sure that the crowd enjoyed it as much as we did. ;) I hope the BPO is an annual event because this was just awesome (again) and it all went for a great cause!

11. Qui-Gon_Tom

Qui-Gon_Tom Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2006
    Nice goin' everyone!

I missed out:_| ...a lot going on here, too much really. I was with you through the Force!

Pictures anyone?

Tom out

12. LadySith22

LadySith22 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Excellent job guys!! That was an awesome outcome for our groups!!! Thanks to everyone who helped with this event!

13. Mother_of_the_Twins

Apr 8, 2005
    Danielle - did we get some good group shots?

14. myhale99

myhale99 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    I had an awesome time! It was just a mere 7 months ago when I went to see the BPO do this gig at Kleinhans and met yoos guys...and the rest, as they say, is history.

(Now, if I can only make it to the silver screen. :cool: )

15. Mother_of_the_Twins

Apr 8, 2005
    ...only if you can figure out how to put your armor on the correct legs first.... ;)

16. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Did anyone see a pair of white Stormtrooper boots in the Holiday Valley green room? Chris Askins from Carida wasn't able to find them when he went through his belongings on Sunday. He's going to try calling Holiday Valley tomorrow, but wanted to see if anyone from the event may have spotted them.

~Doc_Bev

17. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    I did an idiot check of the room, but the only stuff lying around was Peter's cases of costumes. I tried to look under tables and chairs, and didn't see anything else.

But I could be wrong. Perhaps calling them is best.

18. STORMTROOPER8919

STORMTROOPER8919 Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2006
    Im sure this isnt the spot for this,But Im A new Guy.Im the guy who three members attended My Sons B-Day Party,One word "KOOL",,They even talked me into joining,"I Did" A Stormtrooper!,I wish I knew of you "Guys" sooner!Please keep me in mind for any events,partys,etc..Sorry to post this here! "Stormtrooper8919" Thanks To All

19. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    OK... disregard - boots are found. He left them over at his brother's house when he crashed there on the way home Sat night.

~Doc_Bev

20. Mother_of_the_Twins

Apr 8, 2005
    Glad the boots were found!

Welcome, New Guy! I wasn't at the birthday party, but wanted to say welcome to our forums. :D

21. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Hi ya & welcome from Rochester!

22. myhale99

myhale99 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005

23. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    :confused: Just out of curiosity, how did that Tupperware seal backwards? [face_laugh]

24. Mother_of_the_Twins

Apr 8, 2005
    What happened to all the photos taken by the Buffalo News gal? Are they saving them for the DVD release, perhaps?

What about our North Ridge photos, hm? Can we see, can we? Please can we????

[face_whistling]

25. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Here are the photos I got last night from the professional lady photographer who was there - she wasn't from The Buffalo News, but I didn't hear where she was from... I added them onto the end of the album I had already started, so they're the last 5 photos on the page that I linked to above.

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.