main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Brilliant Turtles, Dazzling Blues

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by blubeast1237, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: Sorry this took so long. DRL hit me. Hard. But a short one so I don´t hold anyone back.

Caval Romar

LEE, Above Picturion

Noknok had been hit. Caval Romar saw him stumble back and screamed out. No words, just an outburst of anger. It was answered by the pirate charging in with a vibro-sword. You did not bring blades to a gunfight. No matter how impressive they were. He turned to the attacker and raised both blasters. Screaming angryly he pulled both triggers. One pointed at the attackers legs, the second at his chest. Four shots each. Then he dived for cover.

"Gaddel, Noknok is wounded. We could need some help." He shouted into his com and gave a round to the estimated positioned of the shooter outside the cockpit.

[b]Gaddel[/b] heard his captain curse and scream. then he heard why. Noknok was hit. Whoever was on board had shot one of them. "Understood." The small one said. "On my way I am." And cursing in his own language, hardly recognizable as such, he opened the maintaince-shaft to his left. Somewhere above another fight wa going on. Probably the Kel Dor and their guest. He would let them do the fighting. The Captain came first.

The shaft was small. Harldy high enough for a pit-droid to crawl into it. But Gaddel was even smaller. Climbing the small ladder he sneaked through it until he was above the main-room. Where he estimated the boarding party. Turning of his comm he opened a hatch in the ceiling and looked down. One attacker was still on his feet. A mighty warrior. Weaponed.

"Pay for this, you will." He hissed. Gaddel took his small blaster and skipped it to maximum energy. Then he took aim from above. And pulled his trigger.

[hr]

The second [b]Caval[/b] heard the shot he jumped out of his cover. Aiming with on blaster he began shooting. Dived back into cover. Then repeated the action, until he was sure something was hit. And this something was the enemy.

[b]
    Tag: bluey, others[/b]

2. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Update complete. I feel like this game is taking a very original tone. I like it. BfH, I will have Pyeelo's update tomorrow.[face_mischief]

Boobi Knox
    -Skarlin?s Home, Coruscant

Boobi went to buzz Skarlin to let him in, but the lock was blown and he let himself in. ?Wow.? The droid gave him a momentary once over, confirming that he was no hostile, and went back to cleaning up the aftermath of a fight. A bloody one. Boobi wiped his head and made his way to the workshop that Skarlin had in the back by the kitchen.

The door was open. ?Skarl, what the hell happened here? Wait, those damn gangsters. They came here, didn?t they?? He slammed his fist on the wall. ?Skarl, I know you ain?t one for violence, but these guys bout to get what?s comin? to?em.? Skarl knew that Boobi had many weapons in his shop, but he also had a miniature arsenal in his own home. When Boobi got mad, the whole neighborhood would feel it. A deciding nod, then he turned to leave, mumbling to himself.

?C?mon Skarl.?

Tag: Spatz

----------
    Colo Rex
    -Junkyard, Coruscant

He laughed. ?Yeah, I figured you were the one who caused that commotion earlier. Makes no difference to me who you are. Everyone got a past.? Colo walked over to a cabinet and took out two drinks, tossing one to Owen.

?Klide just needs some bodyguard, cleanup, and bartending help. Basically, you would do whatever he asked you to do, but he will pay you for it. Klide isn?t a lie or a cheat. So, what?ll be, Owen?? He leaned against the counter and began to drink his warm beverage, then yawned.

Tag: Hitman

-----------
    Geth
    -Yelsain Orbit

Geth grunted. ?You leave, I leave. Nothing to do with loyalty, you just seem to be where people throw credits in the air.? He grinned and folded his arms while the Imperials neared and boarded them. Geth and Adam met them in the opening of the hatch. ?What?s the problem, Troopers?? Geth said, a slight grin crawling across his scarred face.

The troopers waited a minute to respond. One spoke up. ?You were speeding in the slow traffic area.? He handed Adam a chip. ?500 credit fine to be paid at the Yelsain Security Force Department or before your departure from Yelsain. We will be inspecting the ship for contraband. We?ve been having problems with smuggling lately.?

Geth told one officer of their prisoner and the business on Yelsain, a fabrication at best, while the other turned to Adam. ?You look familiar. Any warrants on your head?? It was said in a tone between joking and seriousness, though behind the obscurity of the stormtrooper helmet, it would be hard to decipher which.

Tag: Croup

---------
    Gumbi Husk and Company
    -Picutorion Orbit

The verpine?s head exploded, raining fluids and chunks of brain matter alike upon Yao Har and over the hallway. The body sunk slowly to the knees, collapsing with a thump upon hitting the floor.
    Gumbi watched Ligh being shot repeatedly, but not before his blade had met Caval Romar. A clean slice soared down the right side of Caval?s chest, blood quickly soaking through the captain?s clothes. Ligh smiled as he succumbed to his wounds, collapsing to the ground, still conscious, laughing in exasperated breaths.

Gumbi fired into the cockpit, hitting nothing, and then felt a bolt zip through his shoulder. Reflexes acted and he swiveled around, blowing Gaddel from the roof and headfirst into the ground, where Gumbi proceeded to send the little creature flying into a wall with a powerful kick. The pirate fell to the ground, clinching his shoulder. ?Kill off!? He screamed and the LEE lurched as the WasteMaker broke contact with the LEE and shot away.

He and Ligh had smiles on their faces as they sat against the walls, both in horrible shape, but having done significant damage to the LEE crew.

Tag: LE

3. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Owen Barrard

Owen looked up at Colo, almost immediately.

"alright, it looks like Klide, that's his name, has a bodyguard for his cantina.

Owen then looks down at the ground while simultaneously putting his hands in his pockets. he then begins to calmly down the street to where the cantina is located. he makes sure to put the collar around his coat up, so that he can hide his face. after a couple of moments he reaches the building. the doors open and he walks inside.

"'ey bartender, your friend in the junkyard told me that you need a bodyguard. well I'm your man."

He then hops up, and sits down on top of the table next to the bartender.

"so when do i start"

TAG: blu

4. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: Five days gone . . .

Karn Kye´lya [

He watched the Jedi over his internal system. He wanted to bring another war to the galaxy. War was always good. Lead to more criminals somebody had to hunt down. What concerned Karn was the grimace. This short outburst. Now he got it. The guy was afraid and nervous . . . of himself. Something he knew to well. The first few kills he had also been terrified by the easiness with which it went. And considering the whole "DarkSide" and "Jedi" religion. This guy was simply afraid of what he had become.
    That was dangerous. Very much so. A psycho like this . . . could turn on you any second. And in combat they said nobody rivaled a Jedi.

Well, Karn would need to get rid of him, once he had overstayed his usefulness. And fair fights weren´t his thing, anyway.

?Is that good enough for you, Karn Key?lya??
    The Cathar asked. "Sure. A simple -political- would have done, though." He replied and checked the ship-systems again. Especially the button with which he could eject his guest into space.

"Arrival in fifteen minutes. I´ll get some sleep."
    He said and coughed. He needed to think. And rest. Caval Romar was getting nearer and he hadn´t forgotten Caval´s most annyoing and dangerous habit. Survival.

"Don´t worry about me, Roth. I´ll find your man. I always do."
    He said and closed his eyes.

Tag: bluebeast

5. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC - Spatz

Boobi went to buzz Skarlin to let him in, but the lock was blown and he let himself in. ?Wow.? The droid gave him a momentary once over, confirming that he was no hostile, and went back to cleaning up the aftermath of a fight. A bloody one. Boobi wiped his head and made his way to the workshop that Skarlin had in the back by the kitchen.

The door was open. ?Skarl, what the hell happened here? Wait, those damn gangsters. They came here, didn?t they?? He slammed his fist on the wall. Skarlin scowled as he heard the damage inside of the wall develop under Knox's fist. ?Skarl, I know you ain?t one for violence, but these guys bout to get what?s comin? to?em.? Skarlin knew that Boobi had many weapons in his shop, but he also had a miniature arsenal in his own home. When Boobi got mad, the whole neighborhood would feel it. Skarlin sighed in slight exasperation, he had finished repairing his blaster, and it was barely noon. A deciding nod, then he turned to leave, mumbling to himself.

?C?mon Skarl.? Skarlin looked over to his freind, who had a bitter look on his face. Skarlin sighed, donning clothes for once this day, and proceeding to follow the furious human, his blaster back at his side.

Tag - blu

6. Master_Rhodes

Master_Rhodes Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2009
    IC - Riort

The flow of customers in the Leveler had been slow this night, which, by the times, was not unusual. The cantina was quiet and calm, uncharacteristic of a low level cantina, but the reason was a simple one: Everyone there was a regular. Fights were rare to none among crowds who were familiar with one another.

This is also meant that strangers stood out more to the learned eye. She came into the cantina with a hood over her face. Her blonde hair was long and flowed out from under the cowl. Her search had brought her here to find someone she could use. Cassie Percin sat in front of Riort across the table and stared at him with bright blue eyes. She would be gorgeous, almost something uncanny in such a background and her voice was soft like the air that was breathed.

?I am looking for a mercenary and bodyguard to accompany me to Naboo. I have heard of you Riort Juk and, while I would rather have your father," Riort nodded at the comment of his father, it was true that his father was a better merc than he, but that didn't matter. "I need to move quickly. Will you oblige?? Riort gave the girl a look, if he were a human he would've fallen immidietly for the looks, and that would've been a problem, Besalisks always have different intrests, and Riort's was, well, different. Riort gave her a quick run down, and determined that if she needed to ask a merc for help, she was probably in trouble, and therefore action would be seen, and he was down two men as it was, though he was sure his second in command was trying his best to recruit two new members, elsewhere on the planet.

"I'll take yeh on three conditions. First; I want half the pay in advance, so that I know that I'll at least get the money. Second; No flirting with my men, and if best, stay out of sight from the human crew, you'd be uh, distracting...Third; As your coming to me for help, and not going to the imperials, I can only geuss that you're getting away from the imps, or your pursuers are gangsters, and yes, I'm pretty sure you're being pursued, as few peo-ple use mercs as guards when they aren't." Riort snorted offly, and grabbed his mug leaving the appropriate pay, along with a fair tip, and grabbed the girls arm with his lower right, keeping his lower left at the ready handle of his "Deathhammer", and said,

"Now, please try to keep up."

Tag - blu

7. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    Caval Romar
    Aboard the LEE, Picutorion Orbit

His first instinct was to jump into the canon and shot at the fleeing ship. But he held himself back. The attack had been thrown back and their mission was to deliver Guelf. Something these attackers had failed to prevent.

"Gaddel, Yao, how are you?"
    He asked and was already back on his way to Noknok. Kneeling down besides his Co-Pilot he looked at his wound. The Arcona had lost his consciousness. He needed a Bacta Tank. Hopefully they had one on the planet.

"Broken ribs." Gaddel reported. "Hurt it does but survive it, I will." The small green hissed. Slowly coming to his small feets again.
    "Good thinking." Caval smiled at him. And brought Noknok slowly to the ground. "Guelf, I guess we are free to deliver you now." He then added and jumped into his pilot chair. "Gaddel, take care of Nok, I´ll bring us down."

He activated his drives again, damage analysis had to wait. The ship was flying, that was all that mattered now.

"Picutorion this is Caval Romar of the Last Exit Eriadu. We are landing, repeat, we are landing. emergency procedure one. Pirates attacked we got wounded on board." He was already speeding into orbit. "And we got someone you have been waiting for on board. So please make some room on the landing pad." He said and gave a crpted message to them Guelf was on board and healthy.

It had been a costy battle. But they should have known. Things like this were always high-risk. If Noknok wouldn´t recover. Fully recover, these attackers would find themselves on the firing side of his blaster, he sweared. But then concentrated on the landing procedure.

Hurrying into the secure space of Picutorions atmosphere.

Tag: bluebeast

8. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for this, I rarely ever OOC though. blu, have you recieved any PMs from me, and if so, have you replied?

9. Croup

Croup Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2009
    IC ? Adam Kaan
    -Yelsain Orbit

Adam let out a genuine chuckle followed by a smile that one could not help but trust even though he was screaming on the inside. He knew his past would catch up to him one day. He was just hoping it would stay one day and not today.

?Not unless simple transport is a crime,? he said still smiling then let it go. ?I get paid quite a bit to do legitimate and very private transport. I get jobs from companies, private individuals, interplanetary security forces, and just about any one who needs a job done fast and quiet. I only have one rule: it has to be legal.?

This was possibly the biggest lie he had ever told, and he has told his share of big lies. This of course was all part of being a smuggler. He had to lie and distract official people who were generally on their guard. And the thing about Adam Kaan was he was very good at his job. He was even better when he was dealing with imperials because at heart he was one, and whether he worked for them or not he always would be. That?s why he knew this trooper would be suspicious if he stopped talking here, so he had a plan to end this talk and start a new one.

?Do you think you could get me some work,? he blurted out. If there is one thing imperials hated was the desperate, but it would get him off the hook with this guy thinking he was a criminal. ?Why don?t I show you my ship? This thing is my pride and joy: The Bad Wolf. Bought it from a guy real cheep then did my own modifications. This is the cargo hold. We have holds over on the other side of the room for prisoners. Right now we are carrying no cargo other than the woman.? This was actually the truth. ?Most of the ship is the cargo hold, but this was no where near this size when I first got it. I keep a speeder in here, and I could keep a few star fighters in here. Small ones anyway. Down below is an experimental hyperdrive that makes this one of the fastest light freighter in the outer rim. It?s also armed to the teeth and has improved shields: incase of pirates. The only other rooms in here are the flight deck, four small private rooms and a small med center. Oh, and a few escape pods. Well that?s it. Is there anything else I can get you??

TAG - blu

10. bad_feeling_haver

bad_feeling_haver Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2008
    IC - Yao Har
    Picutorion Orbit

Yao's head swam, but he was able to pull himself to a standing position with the help of the wall. He was well-off compared to Noknok or Caval, having only taken blunt damage. He hobbled around the corner holding his head, and thought in passing that the Verpine viscera he had been showered with was kind of gross, but he paid it little mind.

The Captain's voice came: "Gaddel, Yao, how are you?" Yao gave a markedly unenthusiastic thumbs-up, wincing. "I'll live." The Captain was already over at the cockpit again checking on Noknok. As Yao approached he was surprised to see the amount of damage to both the co-pilot and Caval. Noknok looked as though he might not even survive. Yao didn't show any emotion through his mask and goggles, but his heart sank a little.

Caval commanded Gaddel to handle Noknok, and jumped back into action, taking the ship in for a landing despite his vibroblade wound. It was so like him.

Yao stepped around Noknok as Gaddel approached him. Yao went over to the Captain. "Sir, you're hurt. I can land the ship for you." (Yao hoped that was true. He was still a little punch-drunk from the fight, but he figured he could do it. He didn't honestly know who was better equipped to land a ship: the guy with severe head trauma or the guy with a massive chest laceration?) "You should get that bandaged and take it easy before you lose more blood."

TAG: Blu, Draco, Rally_Fan

11. Rally_Fan_84

Rally_Fan_84 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2009
    IC: Tyrigan Guelf

[i]Before Ty could line up another shot the fight was over, though it was unclear as to whom the victors were. Certainly the interlopers didn't get what they had come for, but the crew didn't get away scot free either as well as the ship taking a bit of damage as well. If this was the start of the assignment then Ty estimated that even his personal arsenal wasn't going to be enough.

Re-holstering both blasters he followed the rest of the crew to the controls, noting that if things got dicey it very well could come down to him having to land the freighter then call for a medic. As it was he had something else he needed to accomplish. Still with the state of the crew as it was, it could wait.

The trail of blood drops told him somebody had been slashed, and judging by the crew reaction and concern for the captain as he arrived last it had to be him. As a longtime officer of the law he naturally assumed the worst, and in this case he assumed that with his field basic emergency medical training he had the highest medical qualification currently aboard. With this in mind he pushed one crewmember out of the way and knelt where he had been, finding a gash that was hard to determine in size due to the coating of blood.

Yanking a sleeve off of his shirt he pressed it against the wound, attempting to stop the flow while he spoke to Romar and the crew.[/i]

"I can't tell if it's bad Mr. Romar, but if anybody else can pilot this ship it would be best to let them do it and try and stop this bleeding."

[i]He next turned towards the gathered crew[/i]

"If there is a medkit or medpac on this ship somebody had better find it and bring it here fast! And where's the comms panel, I need to radio the Kestos Rangers HQ and call in some backup?!"
    [hr]
    [b]Tag:[/b] Romar (Draco), LEE Crew

12. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: From what I have understood Caval is the only char from the cockpit who wasn´t wounded. So, I´ll retcon your posts and if I was wrong please correct me, bluey.

Caval Romar
    Cockpit of the LEE, Above Picutorion

"I´m fine, I´m fine. Not my blood. It´s his." He pointed at the dead pirate who had charged into the cockpit. Obviously it probably was more Noknok´s, but he was not ready to admit that to himself. Arconians were tough guys. But his friend and Co-Pilot was loosing to much blood.
    "But I need a Co-Pilot, Yao. We need to get Noky into a tank, now and I won´t have time for a nice and orderly landing. Mr. Guelf. We got you where you needed to be. I hope you are worth this." He sighed. Worlds at war or peace . . . what had this to do with him and his friends. He clapped Yao on the shoulder. "Good job, Yao. Good job, everybody. Now give me the sensor data of the starport and best and shorted route into it." Nodding to the Kel Dor he accelerated to maximum speed and made his planetfall.

Tag: Rally, bfh, bluey

13. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Haya!

"Gumbi watched Ligh being shot repeatedly, but not before his blade had met Caval Romar. A clean slice soared down the right side of Caval?s chest, blood quickly soaking through the captain?s clothes."

Basically, Tyr is still helping treat the wound, but Caval can still command the same orders.

UPDATION tonight or tomorrow.

-B-

14. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: Sorry guys. Don´t know how I could miss that. Well then . . . consider Caval play the tough guy. To get Noknok to a doctor.

15. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Hey guys. Just got back into my house, my lights were cut off, and the phone company wasn't with me until today. So yeah, I'm back and updation is coming tomorrow. I know I've been saying that alot lately, but I can't control everything and DARTH RL is a pain, especially when it is unforeseen. No more excuses and for now, no more problems keeping me away.

-B-

16. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC - Does that mean my charry might be accepted?

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: Ryce Trae
    Species: Amaran
    Homeworld: Amara
    Personality
    ---Traits: Ryce is an odd little Amaran, who enjoys partying, and flying. Her flighty attitude has gotten her into trouble only to many times, but she?s always found someway out, though usually not legal. Despite this she can be a fierce fighter.
    ---Dislikes: Party poopers, people who are excessively serious and lack of fun.
    ---Habits: Scratches behind her own ear when bored.
    Appearance: http://shadowmenanite.deviantart.com/art/Amaran-30802428
    Weapons: S-5 heavy blaster pistol, and twin vibroblades
    Starship
    ---Name: Ice Silk
    ---Class: Light freighter
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 1.7 (class 15 backup)
    ---Weapon(s): Two twin laser cannons (mounted port and starboard), and rear facing laser cannon. (Ventricle mount)
    ---Shields: Upgraded to that of a CR 60 corvette
    ---Sublight: 110 MGLT
    ---Crew: 1
    ---Passenger(s): 3 (optional)
    ---Max Cargo:200 metric tonnes
    ---Other Details: Is a class 720 freighter.
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Ryce was born to traders on Amara. There she would be raised as a pilot and would end up in many parties. She didn?t remain on Amara for long, as her parents deemed her flyable at age 6, and left to return to business. At age 18 Ryce finally got her first ship, which was previously customized to standards that would suit Ryce. Ryce decided to become a smuggler, as she felt she fit the role, but made sure she had time on the side for racing, as she always found it fun. Present day Ryce is still single, and is now known as an experienced smuggler, despite never working for Hutts

---Military History: None, all combat experience was self-taught.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: None

[b]IC - Ryce[/b]

Ryce stepped woozily out of the cantina, she had been drinking, along with rave dancing, but the night was old, and she needed her sleep, what little she would get. She felt the bags under her eyes, and felt like she would hurl, but she knew she'd hold. She managed a couple of blocks, and wasn't far from the transport station. [b]CoCo town is a great place.[/b] She thought to herself as a shadow began creeping behind her. Suddenly she felt a blade come to the edge of her throat and a deep tone say,

"I think you missed something sweetie. Maybe your purse?" Ryce was used to dealing with coinlifters, even when drunk. Quickly her tail swept the man of off his feet, and she was in his face, teeth bared, and twin vibroknifes at his throat.

"Don't ~hic~ mess with me man. I've half a mind to drop you on the spot." A heaving kick was felt in her abdoman and a small stream of vile expelled from her mouth.

"Gross!" The man shouted as he regained his posture. Ryce deduced, even in her drunken state, that the man never actually used the knife for anything beyond scaring his victims. She sighed, wiping her mouth with an irritated look in her eye, and pulled her S-5, aiming directly at his head.

"Piss off, now." Ryce uttered as she held as still as possible. The man wasn't expecting this and bolted. Ryce sighed to herself as she retrieved her knifes and sheathed all three weapons. She laughed inwardly as she realized that she would've more likely missed him, or hit him in a less serious place. She got to the transport, and was dropped off at the hangar her ship was docked in. Lying in her bed she sighed in discontent, revelling in her privacy. [b]Another job tommorow, hopefully.[/b] She thought to herself, falling asleep slowly.

[b]Tag - blu [/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.