main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bring Home the Galaxy

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Oct 19, 2022.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    https://www.starwars.com/news/bring-home-the-galaxy-week-1

From starwars.com:

Today, StarWars.com is excited to launch Bring Home the Galaxy — a nine-week, gift-giving celebration featuring reveals of exciting Star Wars products and details of the best gifts this year for the whole family, all inspired by the entire Star Wars saga. Every Tuesday at 8 a.m. PT / 11 a.m. ET through December 13, fans can expect an assortment of toys, apparel, collectibles, and more from licensees including Hasbro, Funko, LEGO, Mattel, and many others, with some items available for pre-order and others already on shelves; each week, StarWars.com will highlight five select products, including the biggest reveals.

Hit the link above for more information.
    You can use this thread for the individual products as they are announced!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Today Walmart has a Animatronic Snacking Grogu on sale for $15 - normally $79.99! Clickeroo to order!

4. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I enjoyed these releases. There was a lot of great items. Anyone care to share there orders? I did all the Retro/TVC releases for the most part. The two Andor figures look to be my favorite along with all the Clone Wars/Mandalorian figures.