main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Burning Questions! Ask the Characters Game

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SpiritofEowyn, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Radio

Rebel_Radio Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    I use that terrible Jedi Temple stuff. Force Clean or something like that.

Boba Fett: Wasn't your father's armor a little big for you when you were a kid?

2. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Why, yes, it was a little big in some places...and in others it was a little small... ;)

Obi/Ben Kenobi: Did you ever get around to contacting Qui Gon during your solitude??

3. Rebel_Radio

Rebel_Radio Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    Yeah. There's a hologram, and he does this weird Force thingy.

To Qui-Gon: What did you and Obi-Wan talk about?

4. DarthGaul

DarthGaul Jedi Master star 3

May 25, 2004
    Qui-Gon - The Force, the meaning of it, why all living things depend on it and how it flows through the galaxy. Oh and chicks...and why they dig us Jedi so much.

Jedi Master Mace Windu - Don't you think you were a little over confident in the Jedi being able to stop someone like Palpatine? I mean...he managed to elude the Jedi for so long and use the power of the Darkside to literally hinder all of you from seeing his evil plans.

5. Drabba_the_Hutt

Drabba_the_Hutt Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2005
    Mace Windu: You can't take the time to worry about things like that! When there's ************* snakes in your ************* plane, you- I mean, when there's ************* Sith in your ************* Grand Chancellor's office, you don't stop to discuss things like a ************* committee, because that's how ************* get eaten! You have to make a ************* stand and and say- [Is suddenly bitten in half by a shark.]

Mon Mothma, did Luke ever try to hit on you because you were a redhead?

6. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Luke was too busy fighting the Empire and learning to be a Jedi to even think of "hitting" on me. And he was always hanging around Princess Leia and that Solo fellow. I must admit, Luke was very easy on the eyes but I prefer men with more experience such as that dashing Lando Calrissian.

Ben Skywalker - do you ever wish your parents would treat you like a normal kid?

7. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Ben Skywalker: * sighs.* I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to run away from that circus to join a normal family. What with Mom teaching me to throw knives before I was 5 years old and waking up from a nap to find Dad levitating my stuffed animals, it's a bloody wonder I survived at all. At least I have my good ol' cousin Jacen to help me out.

To Lobot: Do you ever just switch over to satellite radio and pretend that you're still hooked up to the Bespin mainframe?

8. DarthGaul

DarthGaul Jedi Master star 3

May 25, 2004
    Lobot - *Boppin' his head to the tunes* WHAAAAT? DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?? CAN'T HEAR YA...OH HOLD UP! I LOVE THIS BIT....YYYAAAAAH! YUBNUB!!

Mon Mothma...Do you wear any other clothes other then white?

9. furrylittlebantha

furrylittlebantha Jedi Master star 3

Dec 2, 2005
    Mon Mothma: Well, there's this metal bikini set I picked up at a garage sale that I wear to boring meetings UNDER the white...

Hey, Tarkin. Did you really have a "foul stench"? Was it lack of deoderant or toothpaste, or some bizzare fungus?

10. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    "Hmmpf! Well, if that little snit of a Princess thought I smelled bad back then, she should smell me now that I'm dead!"

Hey Wedge, how did you explain your relationship with Qwi Xux to Iella?

11. furrylittlebantha

furrylittlebantha Jedi Master star 3

Dec 2, 2005
    Flowers. Lots and lots and lots of flowers. [face_blush]

Yoda, did you ever have enough hair for a Padawan braid?

12. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    When younger I was, plenty of hair I had. Hmmmm! Long and glossy. L'oreal shampoo I used. Because worth it, I was.

Moteé, what did you do when you were serving as Senator Amidala's decoy, in order for her to engage in the "life threatening" behavior of snogging her ohsosecret husband?

13. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    I was supposed to be her decoy??

Um... *fiddles with collar* ...while Senator Amidala was doing her "senatorial" stuff, I was acting as her decoy...with Anakin...

[face_blush] Shhh...don't tell anyone I said that.... [face_shhh]

Anakin (Solo): Why did you get yourself killed on Myrkr? Why didn't you just let Jacen die instead? I'm sure he wouldn't have minded...

Oh, and I just wanted to say...Drabba...your answer earlier... LMAO!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

14. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    You don't think... you don't know Jacen very well, do you? He never approved of anything I did! If I had let him die, he would have haunted me more than I haunted Tahiri... though that actually wasn't me, but well, you know the story.

15. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    New question:

Mara: What really happened between you and Lando all those years ago??
    (It's ok, I won't tell Luke...I swear!)

16. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005

Let's just say he gave as good as he got, and leave it at that, shall we. ;)

Hey, Admiral Ozzel, how did it feel to get choked for your incompetence?

17. Drabba_the_Hutt

Feb 16, 2005
    Don't you have a class where you're supposed to be, Mr Kendall? Then get there! Now where did I put that gravy?

[Okay, I've never actually seen Grange Hill. [face_blush] ]

Zorba the Hutt, do you ever have the urge to dance?

18. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    No I don't. Although there are some advantages to sharing a name with a galaxy wide celebrity. Three assassins tried to kill him last year instead of me. And all these attractive young women keep turning up on my doorstep.

Hey Leia, how did you remember your mother if she died about 5 minutes after your birth?

19. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    I didn't. I just like teasing my stupid brother. He's so gullible. [face_devil]

So, Yoda, did you ever get taller, or were you born that size?

20. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    I was actually born the size of a Dagobah rat, but that's beside the point. The reason I was so small was because I was 700 years old...after 100 I started to shrink...you know, old age and all...

So Evlyn...whatever happened to you after the Skywalkers found you on Outbound Flight??

21. BaronCoop

BaronCoop Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2006
    So Evlyn...whatever happened to you after the Skywalkers found you on Outbound Flight??

Two words: Child. Slavery. No actually, I am now the host of Coruscant's Funniest Bloopers!. We show videos of Jedi falling down shafts, hands being cut off, and force-related paternity results. You know, the classics.

Chewie, just how much shampoo DO you use? Do you even TAKE showers, or does Han just kind of spray you down with the garden hose?

22. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    For day-to-day cleaning, wookiees lick themselves. Horrible hairballs, but it's better than jumping in a lake.

Obi-Wan, why did you let Grievous know you were there before your final battle? Seems rather counter-productive.

23. Drabba_the_Hutt

Feb 16, 2005
    Obi-Wan: I couldn't resist the opportunity to gaze into those glorious golden eyes again. My knees go weak just thinking about them.

Master Yoda, when will you let Master Snape be the Defense Against the Dark Side teacher?

24. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Q: Master Yoda, when will you let Master Snape be the Defense Against the Dark Side teacher?

A: When eight hundred years old he is, and look not good. Hmmhmm.:p

Palps, how much did the beauty company pay you after their latest wrinkle cream went so horribly wrong on you?

25. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Q: Palps, how much did the beauty company pay you after their latest wrinkle cream went so horribly wrong on you?

Palpatine A: Enough money to build my ungrateful apprentice the most expensive, coolest henchman suit in the galaxy, did he say thank you? Noooo...

Han, Q: Did it feel good to tell your disgrace of a son Jacen, that he was the worst piece of scum in the universe and you didn't want to see him ever again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.