main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Bus for Indy?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Entropy, you were saying something about taking a bus for us all to Indy... any ideas on what kind of prices we are looking at? Lets get these ideas together as soon as we can, so we can just sit back and wait, with everything set to go. We already have a suite, so thats a big one down right there. :D

2. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Did you include the Jawahunters on the Suite???? (well, Me, Ron and Rich at least), or do we need to fend for ourselves???

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I'm pretty sure all the sleeping spaces in the suite have already been claimed (Riff can you confirm?). However, part of the reason we opted for a suite was so that people could hang out and use it as a base of operations, especially if they couldn't find closer accommodations. So you guys are welcome to hang, I'm just not sure about crash space.

BTW, would you guys be at all interested in chartering a bus with us? No commitments needed at this time, I just want to know if there is any interest. I'll try to have some pricing information by the beginning of next week.

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    The bus sounds possible, but price is definetly a concern for me anyway. Never chartered a bus so dont know how the whole thing works.

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Does a driver come with that? Can we request a tall long legged blonde with great assets and sense of humor?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I think we would all like to get their in one piece, Lodreh. ;)

7. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Entropy, can you find something out about the bus thing? And no, J9, I didnt include you guys in on that, because I had to move fast. I could only go with what I had confirmed at the moment, and thats possibly going to leave some of our own members fending for themselves. However, I have the info for that hotel, and if you want it, I can get it to you and the other folks that need it, so hopefully we can all be right there together. We could TRY to pile into one room, but I just think it would be tooooooo many folks. Two suites, however, could work well.... Anyways, if you want, give me a call on my cell phone today, around 5:30pm..... I will get the info to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.