main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C-IV Art Show Information

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Amidala Starkiller, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I just orderd the Dave Seeley , "Rouge Leader" print.
    13 x 19 archival print on satin finish . Sweeeeeet

2. e-j

e-j Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2006
    ArtyEwok and RAATS: I've lived in Perth my whole life. I will definitely stop by to say hi. :) Strange thing is that someone I work with ran into a Perth person yesterday who's going to be speaking at the international collecting panel - looks like there'll be a few of us there. ;)

Ah, thanks. A remarque does sound like a good extra. Don't know why Google couldn't have explained that!

3. DarthSnuggle

DarthSnuggle LFL Artist VIP

Apr 6, 2007
    I talked with artist PHIL NOTO tonight. He says he is probably goingto charge inthe $25 range for his Han Solo print, and it will measure either 11 by 17 or 13 by 19 inches!

4. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Does anyone have any info as to size and price of Terese Nielsen's Padme piece? I tried emailing her last week but didn't get a response...

I am loving all of the art! Reserved 4 prints so far [face_dancing]

5. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Nothing on Terese that I can find either, unfortunately. Drat :).

6. RAATS

RAATS LFL Artist VIP

Apr 14, 2007
    Hi everyone.

I have had a number of people contacting me with requests to book artwork. If you would like me to reserve a print, please either PM me or mail me at: mark@markraats.com

I have also set up a page with more information on the various pieces I will be selling from my booth
    http://www.markraats.com/Celebration%20IV.htm

Please contact me if you have any questions...

I look forward to meeting up with you at C-IV!

7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    From the Shop booth - More Art!!

More Posters

=P~ The Brosio =P~

8. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    DarthBreezy, I noticed the article on STARWARS.com about Drew Struzan and other artists signing at the STARWARSSHOP Booth. :cool:

I bought a poster tube yesterday for STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV. Looks like I'll be using it not only for posters to buy at STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV and have signed there, but also to take some of my posters to have signed there. :cool:

The poster by John Brosio, "Redemption," just . . . WOW. The moment in the STAR WARS SAGA that it captures . . . just . . . WOW. :D

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV is getting closer!

9. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    http://www.dickblick.com/zz032/31/
    I just ordered this.

10. DarthSnuggle

DarthSnuggle LFL Artist VIP

Apr 6, 2007
    Adam Hughes finished his print...
    http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nouveauleiawebiu8.jpg
    measures 17 by 39 inches, $75

11. ArtyEwok

ArtyEwok LFL Artist star 4 VIP

Mar 18, 1999
    Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

Adam outdid himself O.O

12. TDHArtist

TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis star 4 VIP

Dec 31, 2000
    I wanted to let everyone know that the deadline to reserve one of my C4 prints is May 18th. This is also the cut-off date for pre-ordering commissions for pick-up at C4.

To reserve a print, email hodgesc4print@gmail.com

To inquire about a pre-ordered commission, just PM me.

13. HoraceAustin

HoraceAustin Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2006
    Very cool piece by Adam Hughes.

14. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Totally! I'm getting one of Hughes' prints and then taking it to get signed by Carrie Fisher too.

15. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    http://www.dickblick.com/zz032/31/
    I just ordered this yesterday and it was at more door tonight!!!
    It is OUTSTANDING . Well worth the $10.95 plus shipping. I can feel confident my Print will make it hope from CIV fine.

16. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    Hey Eric, the poster tube you purchased seems to be the same thing that I purchased, made by the same company. I got mine at HOBBY LOBBY north of Greenwood. My poster tube is blue and clear and is 37" x 2 3/4" and also has a shoulder strap. I may have had to pay more money than you did, though. It's what I was referring to having bought in my previous post in this thread. :)

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV is getting closer!

17. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Thanks for the IceTube tip! I ordered one of those and have had it sent to my hotel. Might as well carry it only one way. Thanks again!

18. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    It might be, We dont have to many art supply shops down here, Michaels had something similar but $25.00 for it plus tax and it was PINK!

19. spaceghost619

spaceghost619 Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2007
    Anyone know if the artists will be selling their prints on Friday, the official day open to the general public or starting off the day before, Thursday, which is only for members of the official Star Wars fan club? I may not be able to make it until early Saturday morning and I'm trying to purchase the McQuarrie prints, but because there's two different prints, there were only 125 of each printed up for the show. I'm not sure if members of the fan club get a jump start on purchasing things, but I do know they have an extra day in regards to checking out the show.

Anyone with info would be appreciative! Thanks in advance!

20. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    The Art Show will definitely be open on Thursday, so the artists will be selling their prints on that day.

21. spaceghost619

spaceghost619 Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2007
    Thanks for the quick reply! Guess that means a no go on the Ralph McQuarrie prints.

22. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I would hope that they would limit the purchase of one each. I am sure there are a few dealers out there who are goign to try and scoop up as many as possible on the first day!

23. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Forgot about the dealers! That would suck. I'm going on Thursday to get the ones I want out of the way.

24. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    You never know, you may get them even if they are McQuarries. We just sort of happened upon the art show on the last day of CIII, and there was plenty of artwork left. I don't think a lot of people are aware of the art show. My boyfriend's a nut for McQuarrie, but we're not picking these up because there're so many other great pieces we're excited about.

25. Royd

Royd Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    Just having a look around the boards in relation to the prints (by such artists as Adam Hughes, Allison Sohn, Mark Brooks, Tom Hodges, Cat Staggs etc.) which are going to be on offer at C4 and noticed that there were some fellow Perth residents here - how cool! I'm unable to attend the show so I envy my fellow Perth-ites who are able to attend :)

By the way, here's an example of a remarque -

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o281/Royd2007/AHremarquesSM.jpg

Best wishes,

Royd (Moderator/Owner Hughes-Fans Yahoo Group)
    Perth, WA
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=111 (Visit here to see original art by Adam Hughes, Travis Charest, Bryan Hitch and many more!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.