main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C3 Fan Party - Friday, April 22 - Post Party Discussion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Sebulba-X, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthZotex

DarthZotex Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Pardon me, just came in from the Dark Side, I'm wondering where does one go to click or log on to register for the party via Pay-Pal???

Darth Zotex

2. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Don't forget to bring your Ham to the Autograph Booth on Saturday so you can save yourself the $5 charge for a photo. Nothing says star wars to me more than sharpie ink on honey glaze!

3. Rictor

Rictor Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2005
    Hey Sebulba. "Count me in."

My mom wants to go out and get all dressed up for something, and this will be it. So I believe I will need to get 3 tickets from you. Do I do the paypal thing or pay you on next week when we fly in on Wednesday? Incidentally we are staying at the Hyatt on Friday night so it will be perfect!

You can PRIVATE message me or email me: gayjedi@yahoo.com

Whichever you prefer. I think this party will make her night. She's the type of mom that likes to get all prettied up for stuff.

4. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Oh, I forgot to mention that not only do I absolutely ADORE ham, but I'm passionate about $5 well drinks too! I think they are quite tasty and I only go to parties if they have those.

In all seriousness, I think people are focusing more on the food and drinks than what the party is really about. A great chance to meet and socialize with fellow fans from these boards, the 501st, FanForce and the Rebel Legion. CII's party had cold pizza and rancid punch, but I still had a good time, because I got to meet and hang with fellow fans!

The only suggestion I might offer to the party, if not already being done, is to have name tags folks could fill out when they come in. It sounds even dorkier than the fact that we are already at a SW party, but at least people have an easier chance of finding folks by the tags. At least give people a chance to fill in their own board name or TK number. Just a thought, if not already being done.

Less than a week to go now! Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay I have paypal where do I go to get the link for this party?

6. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay, well I beleive I figured it out. So hopefully I have a ticket. I will also let our FF chapter know this. We have all been in a barrel that past 8 months with lives falling appart...LOL!!!

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    <h1>Tickets are still available via PayPal...read the first post. :) </h1>

:D

I haven't gotten any word about how close or far we are from selling out...if we do not, tickets will be $30 at the door.

8. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Are you guys still gonna have Ham there?

9. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    No, no ham anymore, just thinly sliced pieces of pork.

10. The_Sith_Hunter

The_Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Who knew a Dug could have such a whitty sense of humor. Must have Brittish blood!

11. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Will this "Pork" be Kosher?

12. Forja-Bingbey

Mar 12, 2002
    That reminds me of one of my favorite Bloom County sayings... "No matter how thin you slice it, it's still balony."

13. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Hey, will there be shrimp there? And if there is shrimp, or even turkey, can it be wrapped in bacon at least? Because I really do like pork products. Ya'll best clear out of the way when I head over to the carving stations. I take no prisoners when it comes to ham. Just ask any of my family, I'm a ham-fiend. Oooooh, will there be bacon-wrapped bacon there?

I am being slightly serious here, as I really do like ham...alot. But I'm going to hang out with the folks I gab with on these boards. So think of it; Star Wars, SW actors, SW fans, and even now SW ham! The only thing to top it off would be to have Lucas come in and touch the ham! Wouldn't that be spectacular?!?

14. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    Sounds ALL good, but if I've to go, I've to buy the ticket at the DOOR, since I'm still not sure how I am going.

15. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    WHAT ?!??! tixs are still available ?? HOLY CRAP... I might have to go log into PAYPAL now to get my girlfriend and I in now....

PAYMENT SENT !!!!!!

16. The_Sith_Hunter

The_Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    I'm waiting for my money to transfer! I've never used Pay Pal, but I have faith! This party looks pretty cool if there is no more ham and only pork left. I am going for the company!

17. Forja-Bingbey

Mar 12, 2002
    I would hope that GL would wash his hands before touching my meat.

I mean... that's just me though.

18. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Just got a friend a ticket- I'm glad there are some left. Thanks for having all this, Indy Knights. Sebulba-X, I know you've spent countless hours working here as well. This'll be my second Celebration FanForce party and I'll be bringing about a dozen from the Orlando System. We're looking forward joining in the fun and wish us all a Grand Party of the Republic. -Campbell

19. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    <h3>275 tickets are still available</h3>

At this rate, tickets will be available at the door for $30 each.

I've been given the go ahead to announce that <b>Steve Sansweet & Mary Franklin from Lucasfilm</b> will both be in attendance. Everyone else will just have to be a suprise.

20. jed1Yoda

jed1Yoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 29, 2004
  21. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Check that, 200 tickets are still available.

22. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Hi all, yes, at this point there are probably less than 200 left. We have had a huge influx of payments from 501st members and we are suddenly filling up fast.

I plan on taking Paypal payment until Wednesday. At what time on Wednesday, I am not sure. Probably around noon Indy time. That way we can make sure the list is complete and up to date for the party.

IF we do not sell out by Wednesday, there will be some tickets available at the check-in area for the party. They will be on a first come, first serve basis for $30.

This is going to be a great time and I look forward to meeting all of you guys so you can buy me a Corona and lime!!!

23. JediRecon

JediRecon Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2002
    Cya there. I hope. I sent the money, but I forgot to add my wife's name. My name is mentioned in the email. She has the same last name. Will her driver's license be enough since she'll be with me? I don't see why this would be a problem at all, but I want to make sure.

24. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    If you sent a paypal payment for multiple people, you need to make sure that they are with you when you check in. Because if you did not list their names individually, they will be listed as your guest (hence no specific name).

Please keep this in mind as you go to check in.

If you listed all their names on the payment, then no problem, their name is on the list individually.

Don't forget your ID or Paypal receipt to verify you are who you say you are!!!

Then, once you are in the party, buy me a Corona...

25. DARTHMOM10

DARTHMOM10 Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    I've gone ahead and bought my tickets. I guess if there are any problems, someone will let me know? I'll bring a print-out of my PayPal receipt for confirmation.

For those of you traveling to Celebration III, I hope that you have a good and safe trip there and home again.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all, even if I haven't spoken to/interacted with you here personally.

Have a great time everyone and May the Force be With You! Hugs ~

DM10 [face_love] :) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.