main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C3 Nametags Idea

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by MrSkinnee, Nov 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    I'll tell you what, I can do that, save them and e-mail them to people who want them and all they'd have to do is print them out and put them on a piece of cardstock, construction paper, or whatever (I just used illustration board because it's the only sturdy kind of paper I had).

Or, if you wanted to do it yourself, all you'd have to do is copy and paste my image into MSPaint, delete the bottom part and enter in your real name and JC username and set the navy/black background color. That's just a suggestion, but I'm not objecting to making all of them either lol. :)

2. Bail-Aquino

Bail-Aquino Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2002
    MrSkinnee,
    Just saw the pic from SW insider and it looks awsome!

I'll try to contact the magazine to see if they could provide a hi-res copy for the nametags cause so far, I haven't seen any hi-res pics around.

DarthShona,
    Your CIII logo looks great, maybe if we can get a hi-res pic, you can let your imaginanation run wild!

Good thing we still have 4+ months 'till CIII.

What am I saying!!!:eek: We only have 4+ months!!!!!:p

3. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    DarthShona, PM sent! I think everyone would agree that the Vader pic is better!! BEsides, Episode 3 revolves around the Man in Black! Let us know what your plans are!!

4 months to go!!! YIIPPEEEE!!

4. DarthShona

Jul 29, 2003
    VaderFanForever, check your email!

Merry Christmas! :D

5. Bail-Aquino

May 8, 2002
    I wrote the guys at GenCom and SW insider regarding Hi-res images of the logo, but still no answer.

I did find another version of the C3 logo at the OS: C3 Logo. Do you guys think it could be incorporated somehow into the nametag design? I think it looks way cool!

Maybe something like This.

6. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Do you guys think it could be incorporated somehow into the nametagit design? I think it looks way cool!

Bail-Aquino,
    That image is what I had in mind AS the nametag, not just incorporating it into the design. If that's what you mean, because I don't know what nametagit means. :)

7. Bail-Aquino

May 8, 2002
    Big Typo! lol... just edited the previous message.

And This is what I had in mind.

8. ahawk12

ahawk12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    Well you can most likely count me in again on this one. I will also probably have on my tags from C2. That way I can have abut 4 or tags hanging around my neck! ;)

9. Bail-Aquino

May 8, 2002
    Here is another concept idea for the nametag, what do you guys think?

10. DarthShona

Jul 29, 2003
    That one's good, but IMO it'd look better if Vader was looking straight ahead instead of toward the ground. :)

11. Bail-Aquino

May 8, 2002
    That's a good observation DarthShona, perhaps you mean something more like This one?

12. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Bail, that shot of Vader is AWESOME!! I am not too sure about GG though...maybe just the shot of Vader, since it is HIS movie!!

I am not too good at the Photoshop stuff, but what about a tag maybe like this. Imagine this if you can... have Episode 1 Anakin in the left corner, have Episode 2 Anakin in the right corner, and have Vader himself in the center of the whole nametag. That way, in a sence, you will be showing the transformation of Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader!! if anyone can make this up just to see how it looks, that would be cool! Thaks for your time!!

13. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Nametags are a geat idea, hope to get to go, and make one myself.

14. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Great designs Bail!

A lot of new ROTS images have hit the net recently. You can find all of them on my web site here. (Spoiler Warning!)

15. Bail-Aquino

May 8, 2002
    Thanks Grimby,
    Great pics on your site. I hadn't seen some of them, tx!

VaderFanForever, that is a great concept having ankin images from the three films. I'll try to do something with that idea.

16. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I think I'll make my own name tag, with my board name, the boards I am on and the Swedish flag. The rest is not as important.

17. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I really like your designs Bail, are we gonna all have the same one ideally? Can we pick one already, it's January 2005 !!! :p

18. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I really liked your idea,VaderFanForever! I have a SW evolutions (sp?) card like that,so I created a name tag based off of it. :)

[image=http://obix1.com/Off_Site/Celebration_Name_Tag.jpg]

(name can be inserted in the black bar at the bottom)

What do you guys think? I know it doesn't have ROTS Anakin on it,but that could be changed. :)

P.S-Cool designs Bail-Aquino! I think I like your second one the best. :)

19. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    ObiX1, I like it a lot! But there should be some way to incorporate the Episode 3 Anakin in thereHow bout this...this would be from top to bottom...

have right side of face of Episode 1 Anakin

have right side of face of Episode 2 Anakin

have right side (scar)of Episode 3 Anakin

on bottom of tag, have Vader's helmet.

What about that? Does it make sense? Let me know what you guys think!

20. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Can we have a vote on which one so we can go ahead and make them ourselves. I like Bails' with the b&w/sepia(?) anakin/vader pic.

21. Bail-Aquino

May 8, 2002
    Thanks guys, Here is another possible deign.

Obix1, that's a very cool concept.

The more options we have the better. Then we can do as MrSkinnee suggested originally and agree upon one or more designs to identify eachother at the event. Or maybe everyone can choose the one they like the best...

In any case, we still have 98 days left... :eek: [face_laugh]

22. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    VaderFanForever:Thanks! I'm glad you like it.I like your idea to put ROTS Anakin in there too,though I can't quite picture what you mean. Do you mean kind of stack the pics on top of each other,or to put them side by side? :)

"Obix1, that's a very cool concept."

Thanks! I like your new design too.Very cool! :)

23. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Bail - was just checking this thread and your badges with Vader are awesome!

Count me in!

24. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Bail, your designs are awesome. :)

I do like this one from Gimby's site. I might have a go on a design myself.

25. Fashion_Boy

Fashion_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2004
    I agree with JarJarJedi. That is a perfect idea (albeit a spoilerrific on) for the nametags.

~Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.