main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C3 Singles!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by IEatPoodoo, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    "any singles going to Star Wars Disney weekends or Dragon Con ?"

I'll be at DCon. Gonna try to have a Can-Can dress ready for that. lol

2. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Hmmmm Can Can dress, I may have to go to Dragon Con!!

3. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    lol yes, Friday night is Moulin Rouge night. There will be lots of ladies in Can-Can outfits. ;)

Also...DragonCon is affectionately known as BabeCon. :)

4. Bruno_Fett

Mar 31, 2002
    Yeh, but its in Atlanta right? I wonder how long it takes to get into their store? Anything less than 6 hours just wont do it for me.

5. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    I think the longest amount of time I spent standing in line at DC was 30 mins and that was to pick up my badge. (Standing in line at the food court doesn't count!) Overall, DC trundles along like a well-oiled AT-AT.

6. Sexy2LeiaBuns

Sexy2LeiaBuns Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Ah I just found this thread, darn it! I'm probably older than most here anyway, but still dream of the Obi Wan who'll leave the Jedi order for me (but keep the lightsaber. ;)).

Just wanted a post to say hi and hope to post more soon.

7. Bruno_Fett

Mar 31, 2002
    Age is a state of mind.

Keep in mind Jedi are forbidden to posess, however it never said anything about fooling around. I believe the Jedi Order is really just a group of swingers in a galaxy far far away!!

Hey baby, your midiclorians or mine!

8. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Yeah no kidding.

I found out not too long ago that Fisto and Secura would have had a little fling if it were not for the "attachment rule". It's all in the Aalya Secura history on StarWars.com

Maybe I can somehow use this as an opener in conversations with Aaylas in the future.

9. Sexy2LeiaBuns

Sexy2LeiaBuns Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    "Age is a state of mind.

Keep in mind Jedi are forbidden to posess, however it never said anything about fooling around. I believe the Jedi Order is really just a group of swingers in a galaxy far far away!!

Hey baby, your midiclorians or mine!"

HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, that line just made me laugh.
    Also, somehow I can't picture a swinger Obi Wan going "Yeah baby! I'm a swinger baby, YEAH!"

10. Bruno_Fett

Mar 31, 2002
    Oh come on now, you htink Old Obi Wan just sat around his house out there in the desert for 20 years alone?

Other than talking to dead QuiGon and working on his Kryat Dragon call I am sure he spent many a night at the old Cantina hooking up. Admit it he sure knew his way around the place! I think his warning for Luke to watch his step was just so he could avoid the whole "safe sex" talk with him!

11. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Oh come on, we all know how the story goes. A couple gets married, the years pass and eventually the sex starts to dwindle. I got a sneaking suspicion that Old Ben was giving Beru some Jedi action on the side. You saw the smile on her face when he handed Luke over. She was looking right into his eyes.

That's that, 'hey big boy, I spend a lot of time here alone while farm boy over there is working on evaporators' look.

12. Bruno_Fett

Mar 31, 2002
    Please don't sully the good name of Beru Lars! She is one of the last of their kind a "Good Girl". Straight missionary and only after marriage and in the event that they choose to have a child. That look she was giving Obi Wan was a look of Thanks. Now she could remain the prude she was and hold out on Owen as long as she wanted. They had a child to raise and there for fornication was not necessary for the two of them.

Owen on the other hand, while suffering from Bocce Balls, was always out "tinkering" with his vaporators and too preoccupied following in his fathers foot steps and going the route of mail-order-bride from the junk man.

13. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    any singles going to Star Wars Disney weekends or Dragon Con ?

I'll be at DCon for my second time. One of my FF members is at SW weekends this weekend.

14. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Hey veritasuk. Nice to hear from im not the only Brit.(I'm from Birmingham BTW). Did you go to CIII?

15. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    You do realise you met Verity at our Midlands chapter meeting at Star City, don't you? :p

Also...DragonCon is affectionately known as BabeCon.

I think I'm going to have to make it to one of these DragonCon's one year - Loads of Slave Leia's and me being a single British guy - What could possibly go wrong? o_O

16. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I dunno, your Aussie accent might put them off :p

Now, me being a single British guy, with the British accent, I had them queueing up at CIII... well I did have a large number comment on how much they loved my accent at least :p

17. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Of course we just loved your accent Jairen, too bad you had to go back home though. ;)

18. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Heh - American's think I'm British anyway...Half of them can't tell the difference from some reason. But if I just say I'm half British, half Australian, it works like a treat every time! [face_love]

What can I say, I have the best of both worlds! :p

19. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002

Oh I can tell the difference, but if your going around telling girls that Happy Ninja, that's like a double dipped chocolate covered ice cream cone with sprinkles all over it! [face_love]

20. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Butthead: "Hey, baby! Huh-huh! Huh-huh!" :p

21. electrakitty

electrakitty Jedi Master star 2

Apr 27, 2005
    I dunno, your Aussie accent might put them off

Mmmmm. . .Aussie accent. . .

22. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Aussie with a slight touch of southern English here and there.

23. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

24. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Wait a second.... I'M supposed to be the "C3 Singles heartthrob"....[face_batting] :p [face_laugh]

25. Bruno_Fett

Mar 31, 2002
    Yeh! How am I suppose to try and claim your left overs if all the ladies are after some guy with a damn accent!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.