main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Call Of The Siren (for the humor quote challenge) Obi/Siri 5/21/11 Ch 7 COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obimom, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    echo_girl_94 Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I'm working on some more stories...:)

earlybird-obi-wan Thank you! It took me the longest time to get an idea for this quote, till I saw that Firefly episode..then it all came together and worked perfectly. I'm really happy with this, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. [face_blush]

Valairy_Scot Thank you! Plot bunny, huh? Have any ideas?

Gkilkenny Thank you! Future bribing..huh? Hadn't thought of that, but yeah!

Luna_Nightshade Thank you! I loved writing that part of the story...Siri's hedging the truth and the scene with Obi and Siri at the end...my favorite parts, I think. :)

Ocelotl_Nesto Thank you!! There are many stories on here I almost consider canon...I thought when the JA and JQ books were finished that there were many, many stories left untold. I'm so glad that we have a place here where we can tell them.

serendipityaey Thank you!! I liked that end also. It was almost an afterthought to end it that way, and I think it worked really well. I could just see Obi grinning as he walked in the corridor with Master Dunn. :)

Thanks again to everyone for reading and enjoying this story. I had a lot of fun writing it, it may be my favorite of my stories so far. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.