main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CALLING ALL WRITERS!!! Han Solo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Miska, Jan 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miska

Miska Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2002
    aaaand another up :)

2. Miska

Miska Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2002
    Just hopping in to give this an up! :)

3. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    wow, this thread has really grown since the last time I was here. I like your analysation Arna. :)

Question to liven up the thread and to help me out with a soon-to-be-coming part of my fic (BTW, if you're reading my fic, don't read beyond here. Thar be spoilers ahead. Arr. :p ): Han Solo is now in the NJO, married to Leia and on the same planet as Jaina. He still thinks Jacen is dead and Anakin has died also. Jaina is now in love with, and in a relationship with, Jagged. PMSy Jaina is no more! ;) Anyways, a woman (Abby) from Han's smuggler past arrives with her daughter and random they picked up along the way. Abby and Han were involved before the OT, in the period between Bria leaving and the OT beginning. Then in The New Rebellion, he meets her when he goes back to Skip Run. They don't get involved again because she's got a daughter the same age as Jaina and Jacen and he's married.

I guess I have two questions:
    1. Which parent would Jaina be closest to at this point - and if it's Han what would their relationship be like?
    and
    2. How would Leia react to one of Han's old girlfriends?

And as a side note: did Han have an affair with Xaverri in Crystal Star? I remember he met her, then I remember him leaving the next morning carrying his boots.

4. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    I can't help you with the NJO-ness, but...

Whoa, there.

Han might have had an affair...? Now, I have to go read that book...

5. TheBiggerFish

Mar 26, 2001
    surreptitious bump. ;) :p

6. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    No; I think it's mentioned later on in the book that in fact they just slept in the same bed. She tried to seduce him, but he pushed her off.

And this is not unrealistic; I've known many guys who've become such good friends with girls that they'll occasionally sleep with them, cuddle with them, and not ever involve themselves sexually with them. These girls are usually ones they've had sexual experiences with when they were younger(like Han had with Xaverri). So, I've actually seen this in real life, so it works in the Star Wars universe as well.

Of course, I doubt those guy's girlfriends would be very understanding, but that's the way it is.

7. TheBiggerFish

Mar 26, 2001
    *whew* I didn't remember much else of Crystal Star, but I'm glad Han didn't do it.

I guess that makes sense. Like you said, if my bf (if I had one ;) ) did that with an ex, it'd be hard for me to get. But that seems logical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.