main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Callista Fans!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Callista Sunrider, Apr 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    An old friend of mine actually wrote a fanfiction where Callista's powers were brought back with the conception of her first child with Luke. It was a good story; unfortunately it's no longer available on her website.

FYI--I'm auditioning for a role at Star Wars Weekends on Wednesday: send good vibes and the Force my way!

2. NeoStar9

NeoStar9 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Cool. I hope it goes well and good luck. :)

3. NeoStar9

NeoStar9 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Today is Wednesday. I hope the audition went well. Will you know today if you got a part or do you have to wait?

4. Geith_Jiseo

Geith_Jiseo Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 26, 2004
    An old friend of mine actually wrote a fanfiction where Callista's powers were brought back with the conception of her first child with Luke. It was a good story; unfortunately it's no longer available on her website.

You mean JediCallie's story, Out of Darkness, or whatever it was called? Whatever happened to her, anyways? Is her website still up?

Good luck with the audition! :D

5. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Well, no Star Wars Weekends for me...don't know why...I'm tal and skinny and everyone thought I'd be perfect for Aurra Sing. Oh well.

Anyway, Out of Darkness was JediCallie's remake of all her stories, which was also never finished. Unfortunately, she took down all her original stories in preparation for said remake, and I haven't heard from her since I went to NYC for the AotC premiere. Unfortunate. Most. Unfortunate.

6. Geith_Jiseo

Dec 26, 2004
    Well, no Star Wars Weekends for me...don't know why...I'm tal and skinny and everyone thought I'd be perfect for Aurra Sing. Oh well.

Damn! Those bastards; they just don't recognize talent when they see it. :mad:

I'm sorry you didn't get the part, Cara. Would a @};- help ease the pain? ;)

That sucks about Jedi_Callie. She was a wonderful writer. Hopefully, she's doing okay.

7. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    I'm sure she's fine, just busy. LOL...she's probably grown up and moved on (Just Kidding)!

Thanks for the flower, Geith. I'm much better...plus...I got a new computer! Life is good again! Huzzah!

8. Geith_Jiseo

Dec 26, 2004
    Woohoo! That's awesome!

Now we just need to find the losers who took your laptop and go all Palpatine on their sorry arses. [face_devil] ;)

9. Darth_Rolek

Darth_Rolek Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2001
    Hello all! I've finally returned. I had break two weeks ago, then I had some horrible computer problems of my own this past week. I'm happy to say everything is now back to normal. Hopefully I can contribute to future discussions and help make this a premier thread on the forums. Have a good one.

10. Geith_Jiseo

Dec 26, 2004
    Welcome back, Darth_Rolek! :D

Not much else to add, other than have you guys seen the trailer for ROTS? All I can say is...YODA VS. SIDIOUS!!!!!!!!! WOO-FREAKIN'-HOO!!!!!!! That movie is going to be so kick-ass, I can already tell. And it comes out just ten days before my birthday. It's the perfect present for me. ;)

Oh, and as always, Callista rules, Mara drools! [face_devil] :p

11. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Yoda vd. Sidious in the Senate Chamber! Hell freakin' yeah! I'm so excited for RotS...That old rekindle of hope is starting again!

Have you guys realized that 12:00 on May 19th is going to be the last time that we'll be able to sit in a theatre and hear the fanfare of a completely fresh Star Wars movie ever? It's kinda bittersweet...

12. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    44 days! Huzzah!

13. Callie_Skye

Callie_Skye Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2004
    sadly they're not having a midnight showing here, but I do have my tickets for day one. She showed me the seating plan on the comp and I got to choose the best seats in the house too! Gonna be groovy! =)

I just finished reading Surviour's Quest. Have you guys read it, and if so, don't you think it would have worked better with Callista? For one, I don't like this new outlook on Luke, the expression "Luke said dryly" was used at least half a dozen times in the first few chapters!! Is this what having to deal with Mara makes him? a sarcastic DRY jedi master? hmmm... I like it not.

14. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Survivor's Quest was pretty boring, I thought.

How could there not be a midnight screening where you are? Particularly for the last one! That sux, Skye.

15. Callie_Skye

Oct 13, 2004
    Hey Cara as luck would have it the cinema changed their minds a couple days ago and they're having a 12:35am showing after all! WOOHOO! Tickets in hand and ready to go!

16. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Way to go! That's awesome!

Are you guys dressing up? I've decided to be ambitious and try for Aayla Secura! Blue body paint, yehaw!

17. Callie_Skye

Oct 13, 2004
    Wow! Completely blue that is ambitious! best of luck! ya know, I had no idea who she was until just a day ago, so it's really odd that you just mentioned her! heh (either that or I'm just really easily amused)

Naw I'm not really dressing up. Just the basic star wars tee, short skirt, and some knee-high brown lace up boots. Significant other won't come with me if I do!! =( But quite a few people from the boards have bought tickets to the same show too so it'll be neat to meet them all!

A few years ago I did dress up as Callista for one of my acting classes though. We all had to come as someone and create a backstory around them. So I converted an autoshop jumpsuit into a flight suit, I had really long hair at the time so I tied it in a low hung messy knot, got some grey contacts, and volia. Callie after she'd been aboard the Eye for a while with Geith.

18. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    That's a pretty cool idea! I'd go as Callie if I thought people would recognize me. But then I may get publicly stoned...and not in the fun happy way either...;)

19. Callie_Skye

Oct 13, 2004
    There's a fun happy way? noooo! *laughs* I'd actually started typing that before what you meant actually sunk in... heh. I'm so lame. Sorry!

Yeah, that wouldn't be fun.

20. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Way to go, Skye. Way to go.

21. Callie_Skye

Oct 13, 2004
    well mmpfh.. what can I say? *grins*

btw, where did everybody go? It's starting to look like the Cara and Callie page.

Yoohoo?? anybody out there?

22. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    They'll be back, don't worry. It dies for a little while but everyone comes back when they can.

34 days!

23. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    I got my tix! Midnight screening baby!

23 days!

24. Callie_Skye

Oct 13, 2004
    AHHHH!!! 9 hours!!! Movie time in 9 hours!! *grins* Hyperness has well and truly taken hold now.

25. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Oh, it was wonderful! What did you all think? My Aayla costume turned out beautifully! I was getting my picture taken every thirty seconds! It was awesome--like doing sets at Disney World all over again. If you want to see me, check out this website, about three quarters of the way down the page...that's my buddy Phil as George Lucas.

http://kyafox.com/11965.html

Oh my God I am so homesick...I've moved back from Florida and I really want to go back. I miss my parade people! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.